IAMX

BLM Storms New Orleans’ Jackson Monument, Demands Removal

80 posts in this topic

Timeline

This is what happens when you give tantrum throwing babies their way:

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana — Activists with Black Lives Matter (BLM) and the organization Take ‘Em Down NOLA stormed the French Quarter’s iconic monument to President Andrew Jackson, demanding it be removed from the public square.

Chanting “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA,” hundreds of left-wing activists marched throughout New Orleans, carrying signs reading “Make American not Racist for the First Time” and “Use your white privilege to fight white supremacy.”

Although Mayor Mitch Landrieu already removed four Civil War-era monuments throughout the city, as Breitbart Texas reported, Black Lives Matter leaders say it was not enough.

“The mayor did a half-### job,” one activist told the crowd. “He proposed removing four, and there’s many more. So four is not enough.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/19/blm-storms-new-orleans-jackson-monument-demands-removal/

I guess the question is, at what point do these local governments grow a pair of nuts and tell these people to pound sand?

Timeline

A free speech rally taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday was disbanded after thousands of left-wing activists held an enormous counter-protest.

No more than 300 free-speech activists took part in the event, while approximately 30,000 counter-protesters took to the streets in a protest organized by groups such as Black Lives Matter and Boston’s ANSWER Coalition.

The rally was organized by a group known as the Boston Free Speech Coalition and invited “libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, (Donald) Trump supporters or anyone else who enjoys their right to free speech.”

It was also addressed by Republican Senate candidate Shiva Ayyadurai and Libertarian congressional candidate Samson Racioppi, as counter-protesters sang songs comparing the participants to Nazis and white supremacists.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/19/boston-free-speech-rally-disbanded-after-thousands-of-leftists-counter-protest/

Another example of mob mentality with the left. While they allegedly champion free speech and condemn "fascism" (the latter of which we know is synonymous with speech/opinions they don't agree with), they turn around and attack people who espouse speech they don't agree with. 

At some point people are gonna get fed up of it and the violence the left keep approaching dissenting opinion with is going to eventually be countered with violence as well. Won't feel bad for the lefties when this happens. I guarantee you these lefties will act as if they're victims, but in reality far from it.

Edited by IAMX

Looks like George Soros' summer of rage is finally here. These people are pathetic. I mean you gotta be a real loser to throw urine and feces at people you disagree with. The police are showing a lot of restraint with these people as they assault others. Some of these people should be going to jail. Soon they are going to be calling for the destruction of Mount Rushmore because there are slave owners on it. Oh wait some of these whack jobs have already called for that.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Looks like George Soros' summer of rage is finally here. These people are pathetic. I mean you gotta be a real loser to throw urine and feces at people you disagree with. The police are showing a lot of restraint with these people as they assault others. Some of these people should be going to jail. Soon they are going to be calling for the destruction of Mount Rushmore because there are slave owners on it. Oh wait some of these whack jobs have already called for that.

Who's honestly gonna feel bad for these people when the lack of restraint winds up happening on the other side?

Everyone has a breaking point as to how much they'll tolerate. These leftist movements are clearly trying to find out what that limit is.

Edit: And people like Soros for funding this should be jailed. This is no different than yelling FIRE in a crowded threatre. 

Edited by IAMX

Filed: Timeline

Sandblasting Stone Mountain in GA...

Two years ago, it was an idea that was partially debunked by Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/naacp-wants-stone-mountain-sandblasted/

Fast forward to today, and it is on it's way to becoming a reality:

https://patch.com/georgia/atlanta/remove-confederate-carving-stone-mountain-atlanta-lawmaker

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Racist-Flags-of-the-Democrat-Party-DNC-C

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

20882559_1764488627177133_37517891102330

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

Racist-Flags-of-the-Democrat-Party-DNC-C

I was wondering about that myself.  Isn't Jackson credited with essentially he founding of the Democratic Party.  Is it time we disband it as well?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!