Jacque67

March of white supremacists at university of Virginia ends in skirmishes

249 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
25 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

yep bernie sure did, and instantly. there was no, 'but let's look at the right's tolerance of violence' attached to it either.

he doesn't want to lose their support. as is evident here in cehst, trump has signaled and his icky base are very good at picking up those signals and running with them.

same here.

Nazism should never be excused.

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Yeah, right before he told his supporters to take "unprecedented action" without defining what that action should be, seems a bit reckless to me and brings into question the sincerity of his speech against the act. 

Trump's cowardice is shameful, he had one simple thing to do. The easiest thing to do of his presidency so far and he came up with another epic fail. Just like his Rose garden celebration.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline
Just now, JimandChristy said:

Trump's cowardice is shameful, he had one simple thing to do. The easiest thing to do of his presidency so far and he came up with another epic fail. Just like his Rose garden celebration.

But the miller lite!

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Extremism is extremism regardless of the circumstances. 

i'm not interested in taking attention away with what occurred this weekend and who is at fault here. i'm immune to trump rhetoric so you're wasting your time.

2 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Nazism should never be excused.

be careful, somehow this comment might be construed as a personal attack and you might have it removed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

i'm not interested in taking attention away with what occurred this weekend and who is at fault here. i'm immune to trump rhetoric so you're wasting your time.

Nice deflection, but the comparison is correct.  If the MDL wants to generalize everyone that leans right with the act this past weekend, then they need to accept the same generalization.  Both acts were acts of terrorism, and both should be treated as such regardless of which side did it.  The driver of the car this weekend should be prosecuted to the fullest and thankfully the Bernie supporter is already at room temperature. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

Yeah, right before he told his supporters to take "unprecedented action" without defining what that action should be, seems a bit reckless to me and brings into question the sincerity of his speech against the act. 

Ya maybe those weren't the absolute best words...but I could think of several that would be worse. Lets see...

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the ####### out of them, would you? Seriously. Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. They won’t be so much, because the courts agree with us too — what’s going on in this country.”

"Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing,"

“I’d like to punch him in the face,”

We are so lucky no one said any of those things to their supporters during a rally....

Right wing extremists have killed more people in this country than Islamic terrorism has since 9/11.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Timeline

1 minute ago, bcking said:

Ya maybe those weren't the absolute best words...but I could think of several that would be worse. Lets see...

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the ####### out of them, would you? Seriously. Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. They won’t be so much, because the courts agree with us too — what’s going on in this country.”

"Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing,"

We are so lucky no one said any of those things to their supporters during a rally....

And yet he gets a pass...  The MDL is not hypocritical at all.

:pop:

6 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Nice deflection, but the comparison is correct.  If the MDL wants to generalize everyone that leans right with the act this past weekend, then they need to accept the same generalization.  Both acts were acts of terrorism, and both should be treated as such regardless of which side did it.  The driver of the car this weekend should be prosecuted to the fullest and thankfully the Bernie supporter is already at room temperature. 

my comment from yesterday, which i believe was removed, still stands. make yourself a list.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

be careful, somehow this comment might be construed as a personal attack and you might have it removed.

Only if a nazi were posting , but there aren't any here. Everyone's cool.

this is interesting...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

my comment from yesterday, which i believe was removed, still stands. make yourself a list.

Doesn't matter about the amount, besides the numbers are questionable as the violence from the Alt-Left is downplayed by the press.  Just see how fast they got the story of the Bernie supporter shooting off the front page, but here in CEHST we have 4 or 5 threads all going on the same topic.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, bcking said:

Beautiful words, we have the  best words. We need to come together as one people over word such as these,

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
Just now, Il Mango Dulce said:

Beautiful words, we have the  best words. We need to come together as one people over word such as these,

Yo! Duce ! Yeah his campaign released a message attacking the media again yesterday, but whateves...a man of the people with unsofistikated werds!  Sure he said he'd give a presser but chickened out! He's a negoshiatur!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, eieio said:

Allegedly the mayor or someone told them to stand down. I just had time to watch a video and the police ordered the kkk? From the park. They forced them down the stairs where antifa was waiting with sticks and pepper spray.....and they used it on them. The police just stood and watched.

Someone higher up than these groups wanted some violence. I doubt they wanted the car incident....but the whole thing needs investigation.

always easier to fantasize a conspiracy rather than blame a young man obviously confused by his economic condition

9 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

http://nypost.com/2017/08/13/trump-badly-missed-the-mark-on-charlottesville/

interesting...the paper Donnie "reads" the most and is owned by Murdoch...

glad the racist mob were denounced by their own torches.

oh, and contrary to his statement on Friday that there would be a "pretty big press conference" on Monday, none is scheduled yet. What a coward! Likely working on an angle to blame McAullife coz Donnie NEVER takes responsibility for anything.

#NotOk

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg