2,746 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Nmaem said:

PD August 29th here. Waiting impatiently for NOA2 & checking case status everyday :clock: Hoping to get an approval sometime this week.

I really do hope so. Pd August 23.

4 minutes ago, Alicia W said:

How many members have passed their VJ estimated date?  I am one 🙁

Me too. Saw so many approvals after my PD. Starting to loose hope

... to be continued 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Joiedevivre said:

Me too. Saw so many approvals after my PD. Starting to loose hope

Which they would be specific as to why one case might take longer than the other. You would think they would work according to the numbers. First in fireturn out system. Frustrating!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
18 hours ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Feb. 28 PD August 9 Nebraska.

its to early.....you can call in 5-6 weeks nowadays they was taking longer than 3-4 weeks. so it best to call the end of this month- the second week of april is when they will have your package,

am not telling you to not call but its best to start calling the end of this month.

wish you good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
18 hours ago, mado1983 said:

you should count from the 1 of march .. also the department of stat said in the website .. up to 3 weeks.. so if im you ill call them evrey an hour :D:D

I agree count from march 1.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, mado1983 said:

what is that ?

It’s the Case Tracker App for Apple showing all the approvals and RFEs after my case which is at the top. The two people below me must also be Nebraska Center 😑. 

I really don’t know what’s going on with Nebraska Center they were doing so well, even  made some approvals as far as August 14th and just stopped...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Spiritandliv said:

It’s the Case Tracker App for Apple showing all the approvals and RFEs after my case which is at the top. The two people below me must also be Nebraska Center 😑. 

I really don’t know what’s going on with Nebraska Center they were doing so well, even  made some approvals as far as August 14th and just stopped...

Which app are you using??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.