2,746 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

call the NVC wedensday.. they should have your case ready 

It's too early, I heard it takes 5 days (so fully next week) before NVC receive the case, then another 2-3 weeks before NVC gets a case number. I am expecting a case number early April...

Edited by Caterpillar8

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Caterpillar8 said:

It's too early, I heard it takes 5 days (so fully next week) before NVC receive the case, then another 2-3 weeks before NVC gets a case number. I am expecting a case number early April...

you should count from the 1 of march .. also the department of stat said in the website .. up to 3 weeks.. so if im you ill call them evrey an hour :D:D

Just now, mado1983 said:

you should count from the 1 of march .. also the department of stat said in the website .. up to 3 weeks.. so if im you ill call them evrey an hour :D:D

It counts from the time NVC physically receives the package which is end next week, plus NVC is now backlogged from what I've heard so it takes 1 month before getting a case number. Next week I'll give them a call.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

It counts from the time NVC physically receives the package which is end next week, plus NVC is now backlogged from what I've heard so it takes 1 month before getting a case number. Next week I'll give them a call.

no harm of you called them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

How that is bad news? When they review the case? 

Do you want to know what is bad news? Getting denied is bad news so as long as they don’t get denied, they are good.

Edited by nyokie

Timeline
1 minute ago, nyokie said:

How that is bad news? When they review the case? 

Do yiu you want to know what is bad news? Getting denied is bad news so as long as they don’t get denied, they are good.

hope not... i just got this hope .. because i got a hard situation so hope and pray non get or receive  a denied

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jane88 said:

From what I noticed, there really was no order in which they approved case. Some of the September filers were approved earlier than Mid and Late August filers...i am guessing each adjudicator has hundreds of cases on his desk, and it is just the matter of time when he touches your case...

Ok I understand were just hoping it doesn't take 9months 

4 hours ago, Caterpillar8 said:

I was approved on 12 February and the case was sent to NVC on 16 February. NVC got the case on 22 February. Still no case number... And I thought NVC would move a lot faster! :( 

2 hours ago, Jer1234 said:

Ok I understand were just hoping it doesn't take 9months 

Keep your chin up! NVC is really backlogged now anyway, so they might clear in a bit and you might just breeze through when your approval comes!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, ms_bobdog said:

I was approved on 12 February and the case was sent to NVC on 16 February. NVC got the case on 22 February. Still no case number... And I thought NVC would move a lot faster! :( 

Keep your chin up! NVC is really backlogged now anyway, so they might clear in a bit and you might just breeze through when your approval comes!

Thank u:) il try n keep positive

6 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

Yeah people should expect at least a full month before case number, sometimes a month and a half or two in rare cases. Then, all the rest!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.