2,746 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gm! I’ve been following this forum for a while. This morning I woke up and checked my email (I get usps informed daily delivery digest) I got a letter from usics I was able to see that my case was approved on March 3!!!!!!

NOA1 august 21

NOA2 March 3

TSC!!!!! 

7 minutes ago, LatoyaL said:

Gm! I’ve been following this forum for a while. This morning I woke up and checked my email (I get usps informed daily delivery digest) I got a letter from usics I was able to see that my case was approved on March 3!!!!!!

NOA1 august 21

NOA2 March 3

TSC!!!!! 

:whistle: Yay! NSC people, hang in there! It's coming!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, LatoyaL said:

NOA1 august 21

NOA2 March 3

TSC!!!!! 

Oh, wow, congratulations, this is the seconda pair of shoes that I use today! Really Happy!:dance:

February 2016: We met in our jobs.

May 31 2016: We became a couple. :dancing:

August 16 2016: Engaged.

October 20 2016: ¡OUR WEDDING! Wooohooooo !!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::wub:  :wub: :wub: 

CR-1 Visa Journey ... Service Center: Nebraska. Embassy: Bogotá , Colombia.

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

Monday, August 21 2017 (Day 1) :  I - 130 sent. 

Monday, August 28 2017 (Day 7) : NOA(Received via e-mail and SMS).  :dance:

Tuesday, September 05 2017 (Day 15) NOA(hard copy I-797 received thru post mail) (PD Aug 24 2017).

Tuesday, March 13 2018 (Day 201) : USCIS issues RFE to our case . (Case opended at least) .:dance: 

Saturday, March 17 2018 (Day 205) : USCIS RFE  arrived via post mail.

Monday, March 19 2018 (Day 207) : USCIS RFE ´s answer was sent via post mail to NSC .

Thursday, March 22 2018 (Day 210) : Online Case Status changed to RFE´s answer was received .

Monday, April 2 2018 (Day 221) : ¡Approved! Online Case Status now shows Case was sent to Department of State.:dance::dancing:

(NVC Stage) :

Wednesday, April 4 2018 (Day 223) : Case Received.

Tuesday, June 5 2018 (Day 285): Case Number assigned, welcome letter received,invoice number received, DS261 filed.

Thursday, June 7 2018 (Day 287): AOS fee paid, waiting IV package fee to be unlocked to pay it.   

Thursday, June 14 2018 (Day 294): DS-261 checked and received letter, IV package fee now unlocked. 

Friday, June 15 2018 (Day 295) : IV fee paid, waiting DS-260 to be unlocked to fill it online. 

Monday, June 18 2018 (Day 298) : Full Package sent to NVC via post mail

Tuesday, June 19 2018 (Day 299): DS-260 unlocked to fill it online.

Wednesday, June 20 2018 (Day 300): DS-260 filled online.

Thursday, June 21 2018 (Day 301): Scan Date.

Monday, July 2 2018 (Day 312):  Case Completed and ready for an Interview.

Friday, July 13 2018 (Day 323): Interview Letter Received.:dancing::dance:

Monday, July 23 2018 (Day 333): Case Left NVC.

(U.S Colombian Embassy Stage) :

Monday, August 6 2018 (Day 347): Blood Test and chest X rays. (Done)

Wednesday, August 8 2018 (Day 349): Medical Exam. (Done)

Wednesday, August 15 2018 (Day 356): Biometrics in the Solicitant Atention Center. (Done)

Wednesday, August 22 2018 (Day 363): Interview... Approved! :dancing::dance:

Wednesday, September 19 2018 (Day 393): P.O.E thru Miami International Airport!!! :dancing::dance:

... "Nobody said it was easy" ... Coldplay: The Scientist Single.

8 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

7 month and 1 week no no2 .... really happy for every approval in here make me hang on there

There has been so many approvals and RFE (in the USCIS app) after me, but mine has been untouched.... I am trying to stay positive here, even tho it is very hard. Congratulations to all of you who have been approved already!!! (Plz, don’t forget to update your timelines) and good luck to the rest of us waiting here🙏🏻🙂

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you everyone!!! I never thought that mine will get approved soon because I called Tier 2 the other day and waited almost 3 hours for them to call me back and then told me that they are still processing May 2017 so I still have 2 months to wait. So, we just don't really know! Just hang in there guys and keep praying 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

There has been so many approvals and RFE (in the USCIS app) after me, but mine has been untouched.... I am trying to stay positive here, even tho it is very hard. Congratulations to all of you who have been approved already!!! (Plz, don’t forget to update your timelines) and good luck to the rest of us waiting here🙏🏻🙂

your timeline said you will get the approval by today.. i hope the best for you .

33 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

your timeline said you will get the approval by today.. i hope the best for you .

33 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

Thank you sooo much! My timeline kept on changing, but there are soo many ppl who have been approved already after me... we have applied for an expedite and contacted our Senator a while back, but nothing has been successful... it is going to be 6.5 months of waiting  very soon...  and I really really need to go home due to family emergency...:( Good luck to you as well, wishing you a very fast approval!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻 To All of you guys out there!!🙏🏻

First, congratulations to everyone that got their recent approval.We are all still on time and blessed even we did not get exactly what we expected 180days everybody wants it but ofcourse not all will have it for different reasons.Let us not lose hope, remember we might be procrastinated for other factors occured in our noa2 but still we can catch up in God's grace during our nvc or consulate phase....

Second, I have a question. I have been seeing tier2 and some of the filers mentioned they were able to talk to customer rep., how or what# to call? Apparently,we tried calling the contact number way before but it was just voice record not an actual individual, perhaps somebody can share :) or enlighten me with what is tier2 and how it works:)???

Lastly, I am grateful to you guys and so relieving seeing such comforting words and encouragement from co-filers :) trying to keep my mind off much to not overwrought myself because for some reason to me watched pot never boils...

Edited by Seniorachen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Seniorachen said:

First, congratulations to everyone that got their recent appproval.We are all still on time and blessed even we did not get exactly what we expected 180days everybody wants it but ofcourse not all will have it for different reason.Let us not lose hope, remember we might be procrastinated for other factoer occured in our noa2 but still we can catch up in God's grace during our nvc or consulate phase....

Second, I have a question. I have been seeing tier2 and some of the filers mentioned they were able to talk to customer rep., how or what# to call? Apparently,we tried calling the contact number way before but it was just voice record not an actual individual, perhaps somebody can share :) or enlighten me with what is tier2 and how it works:)???

Lastly, I am grateful to you guys and so relieving seeing such comfort and encouragement from co-filers :) trying to keep my mind off much to not overwrought myself because for some reason to me watched pot never boils...

call the usis and then when you talk to the representative ask to speak with tire 2 ... then he or she will direct you after that

6 minutes ago, Seniorachen said:

First, congratulations to everyone that got their recent approval.We are all still on time and blessed even we did not get exactly what we expected 180days everybody wants it but ofcourse not all will have it for different reasons.Let us not lose hope, remember we might be procrastinated for other factors occured in our noa2 but still we can catch up in God's grace during our nvc or consulate phase....

Lastly, I am grateful to you guys and so relieving seeing such comforting words and encouragement from co-filers :) trying to keep my mind off much to not overwrought myself because for some reason to me watched pot never boils...

Call the number that is on the bottom of your Notice of Action 1. When promted the options, don’t press any key, the options will repeat again, still dont press any keys, after few seconds they will connect you straight to the representative! Will save you lots of unnecessary waiting! Good luck!!👍🏻 

10 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

Call the number that is on the bottom of your Notice of Action 1. When promted the options, don’t press any key, the options will repeat again, still dont press any keys, after few seconds they will connect you straight to the representative! Will save you lots of unnecessary waiting! Good luck!!👍🏻 

Thank you for the instructions ,we will follow it and hopefully reach one this time..Couple months ago we tried calling but unfortunately we never reached any rep...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
9 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

I am proud to say that our August 2017 thread is the most encouraging and supportive thread! 

Absolutely. That's why I like coming here at least once everyday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.