2,746 posts in this topic

Just now, Reuven said:

What's PD? When our case was received by Nebraska? That was on 10th of August.

It’s Priority Date but it’s OK you got out from Nebraska. Congrats! I am August 14 but most of us August filers will have to wait another week circa after approval to see if they got approved since the Receipt number never ever worked. Happy for you and happy Nebraska is going much faster now! I was thinking of May-June 2018 to see approvals of August 2017

1 hour ago, Visa2017 said:

My case was received at NSC on the 22nd and I have no priority date. I noticed that there are quite few august filers with PDs (Priority dates) that are getting approved already, does this mean that standard cases should also be reviewed soon?

How do you know your case was received and have no priority date?

@Reuven We will move on to the NVC thread for our respective months after this :) We should be March 2018 filers so there should be something coming up soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:49 PM, Joshy said:

Wow! Just got approved!!!now . PD August 4th. Nebreska. NO2 Feb 26. NSC is really speeding up guys. we all will get through it.

wow congratulations ,my pd is August 9 Nebraska too.am so expectant to receive my NoA2 soon by Gods grace

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, maxis27 said:

Hello guys, thought I should share the good news.  I just received a notification today that I-130 for my mom has been approved.  My Priority Date was August 3, 2017, and service center is Nebraska. 

Good Luck to you all. 

Congratulations! 🍾🎊🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 hours ago, silviafini said:

I did it the same way you did, like what @Jhonny said, egov.uscis.gov, unless they didn't tell us we're within processing times. Instead,  they took almost 2 weeks to reply and that's what we got. I'm sorry it's been hard for you and for all of us as well.

Thank you! I will definitely try my husband congresswoman help if we continue not being able to put an inquiry.

17 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

@Pamela.J Financial hardship for the petitioner may be grounds for an expedite. Just contact your congressman and tell him everything and have him send a request on your behalf. 

I did not know that! I will research if our situation can be considered as an expedite case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, Reuven said:

Our case was approved by the Nebraska Service Center two days ago but the system was only updated today. That's 6 months & 16 days since they received our case, or 28 weeks & 4 days or exactly 200 days. We received only one email from Do_Not_Reply_Lockbox@dhs.gov & received a hardcopy NOA1 in the mail. And did not see any change till today. Our USCIS number that I received in the mail worked immediately and ever since. And now we wait for NOA2 in the mail.

I'm glad to see others have already been accepted and wish everyone Godspeed to be accepted soon. This group has been encouraging and very informative; looking forward to continuing this journey with you guys. And by the way, will we stay in this topic or for the NVC stage is there a new topic?

USCIS My Case Was Approved.jpg

Congratulations! Nebraska is really going fast, thank God!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 hours ago, maxis27 said:

Hello guys, thought I should share the good news.  I just received a notification today that I-130 for my mom has been approved.  My Priority Date was August 3, 2017, and service center is Nebraska. 

Good Luck to you all. 

Congratulations Maxis27. My pd is Aug 2, which should be approved pretty soon as well. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

Those who are trying to enquire with USCIS, if you are facing problems, just contact your congressman and have the office do it. I got my response in about a week and an approval shortly after (may just be a coincidence but at this stage, there is no harm trying!)

Sounds interesting:). .but since my wife called dem Monday n they said that everything is ok with our case ..its jus waiting to for a officer to approve it I wonder if she should still contact her congressman ?? Pd agust 16 potomac

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.