87 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Pence:" I wonder if  Speaker Ryan will pardon me.."

oh no! paul ryan is a cuckservative!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
20 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Manafort: "I wonder if President Pence will pardon me..."

Just a little ahead of yourself aren't you?  Or are you listening to Maxine?

I heard it was just one of his houses.  I guess he is like Bernie and has a couple of residences.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

On 8/10/2017 at 3:01 PM, Il Mango Dulce said:

Pence:" I wonder if  Speaker Ryan will pardon me.."

Paul Ryan: "I wonder if Orrin Hatch will pardon me."

14 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Just a little ahead of yourself aren't you?  Or are you listening to Maxine?

I heard it was just one of his houses.  I guess he is like Bernie and has a couple of residences.

Manafort: "You heard FAKE news, Pilgrim.  Here's the REAL news: I'm going to save myself by throwing Trump under the bus.  He would do the same thing if he were in my shoes."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Paul Ryan: "I wonder if Orrin Hatch will pardon me."

Orrin Hatch " Good thing we purchased the extended gold survival package for our fallout shelter" 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

1 minute ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Orrin Hatch " Good thing we purchased the extended gold survival package for our fallout shelter" 

Rex Tillerson: "Hey, I'm next in the line of succession behind you.  I need to get in on that survival package deal.  Trump is just like Kim Jong-un...a nut with nukes!"

Trump: "You guys are disloyal.  BAD!!!  My base is disloyal too.  They're disappearing.  BAD!!!  Everybody needs to pledge their loyalty to me!!!"

Timeline
Just now, Tahoma said:

Rex Tillerson: "Hey, I'm next in the line of succession behind you.  I need to get in on that survival package deal.  Trump is just like Kim Jong-un...a nut with nukes!"

11 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

Manafort: "You heard FAKE news, Pilgrim.  Here's the REAL news: I'm going to save myself by throwing Trump under the bus.  He would do the same thing if he were in my shoes."

Trump:  "it is inappropriate to wake Paul and his family ( whom I do not remember meeting) at that hour, that is purrty  rough stuff. I hope you are picking up what we are laying down Paul"

"They went home and sat in a hot bath and opened their veins, and bled to death. Sometimes they gave a little party before they did it."
"Don't worry about anything, Frankie Five Angels."
"Thanks Tom. Thanks.
"
―Frank Pentangel

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

General Kelly" " FML"

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Trump: "I don't know Paul Manafort, General Kelly or Carter Paige.  I don't know Jerrod Kushner or Don Junior either.  But I do know Putin.  Great guy!!!  A good friend of mine!!!"

Trump: "I don't know Vladimir Putin, never met him." "Putin was very nice, gave me a gift and lots of compliments on my hugely successful beauty pageant."

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The president and his White House staff have for months minimized Manafort’s role and time on the 2016 presidential campaign, repeatedly describing it as a “very short period of time.”

Trump’s attempt to downplay his relationship with Manafort left out some pertinent facts, however. 

Manafort was integral to the Trump campaign’s efforts to secure Republican delegates at last year’s convention. He reportedly remained in touch with the White House as late as April of this year, and helped craft the administration’s early strategy to counter allegations that it colluded with agents of the Russian government during last year’s election.

According to sources close to the president, many on Team Trump blame Manafort for special counsel Robert Mueller’s divergence from election interference and foray into the private finances of the president’s family, and political and business associates.

Though Trump himself has engaged in a number of opaque foreign business deals, his aides believe it was Manafort’s work in Russia, Ukraine, and elsewhere that set off the special counsel’s alarm bells—and got him digging into issues only tangentially related to alleged Russian election shenanigans.

The terms “shady” and “sketchy” come up most frequently when senior veterans of Trump’s campaign discuss the earlier work done by Manafort, the campaign’s former chairman. (This is the kind of work that has in decades past included Manafort’s lobbying for some of the worst human rights abusers, killers, and dictators of the Cold War era—work Manafort did with longtime Trump consigliere Roger Stone at their well-connected K Street lobbying firm Black, Manafort, Stone, and Kelly.)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Too bad it wasn't the Russians that hacked the DNC.  Gotta love those political insider Democrats.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline