Teddy B

Poll: 75% of Americans Do Not Believe Trump’s White House

6 posts in this topic

Warning Fake News Alert!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) – A new poll showing a decline in American public opinion about President Donald Trump – the lowest level of support the network has measured since the start of his term in office.

The survey found that 75% of respondents “do not believe most of the information they hear from the White House.” Only 24 percent said they believed in all the official information, or most of the information, received from the administration. 30% said they “do not believe anything they hear” from the president’s office. Even among the Republican camp – only about half of the respondents say they can believe most of the information from the White House.

As for the trump itself, only 30% say they adore it, and 34% say they are proud to be their president. A majority of 55% believes Trump has lowered the threshold of the presidential institution. Six out of 10 respondents do not think Trump is a reliable and honest person.

Trump is known for Twitter tweets late at night, and most Americans agree with his assessment that tweets allow him to communicate directly with his supporters without the need for media. However, 71% of respondents believe that tweets do not constitute a recommended way of communication for a president.

A majority of 52% believes that tweets are not an effective way for Trump to share his views on important issues, and 72% say the tweets do not send the right message to the rest of the world. Seven out of 10 respondents testified that too often Trump seemed to be chirping in response to the news on the television channels he was probably watching. Six out of ten say that tweets can be incomprehensible, and 63% believe too often that they are misleading. Only 10% of the respondents testified that they shared or responded to the president’s publication on social networks.

62% said that his statements, statements, and actions since he began his term of office had lowered the level of trust in his ability to be president. Only 39% think Trump can manage the government effectively – as opposed to 44% of respondents who felt this way in April. Fifty-eight percent of the respondents, six out of ten, said the high turnover of employees in the White House was undermining the efficiency of the administration, and 62% thought Trump did not do a good job of assembling his senior advisers.

Only 36% of respondents define Trump’s first six months of success – compared with 59% who think Trump is not doing a good job. Only one American president suffered such low support after half a year in the White House – President Bill Clinton, with 44% support that went sour in 1993. Former Presidents Barack Obama and George Bush were considered by most Americans to be successful at this stage of their term – 51% Obama as a success, and 56% Bush.

http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/08/08/new-poll-75-americans-not-believe-trumps-white-house/

So what's going on in Venezuela these days?

1 hour ago, Teddy B said:

Warning Fake News Alert!!

So what's going on in Venezuela these days?

the trump base is stronger than ever and will never die!

lalalala.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Polls are always right.

:devil:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!