Armin12

NVC asking for W-2 form

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I came across this thread and I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me, if not then direct me to where I could get an answer..                                          I am a USC (petitioner) living in Canada with my Canadian spouse (beneficiary). I have lived here for many years and file my US income taxes as well as Candian taxes every year. I have copies of my US tax transcripts ready for our next stage as our case has recently been sent to the NVC, however what happens if I don't have W2's to provide as well? I've read a lot where they send RFE's requesting them and that obviously can put us behind, but I don't have them since I haven't worked in the US. I can provide Tax transcripts and my Canadian tax forms and T4 showing my income, (T4 is the Canadian version of the W2 in the US.) If I'm in the wrong forum please let me know as I can't seem to find an answer to this. Thanks..

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 3/19/2020 at 4:49 PM, ChoeTenz said:

I too was asked to send w2 by NVC.  How do i submit W2. Do i need to submit by email. Please help

You should upload it to your CEAC account in the area for petitioner documents.  There is a drop down menu where you select W-2.

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.