misspx

Question regarding documents to carry

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

I would get a statement as well, probably not needed but if you are going take it anyway why not.

I applied for b 1 visa. Im attending a conference. Im confuse if what should I bring. Is it statemwnt or certificate. In my work they dont give us pay slip they just give the money personally.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Just now, Annessung said:

I applied for b 1 visa. Im attending a conference. Im confuse if what should I bring. Is it statemwnt or certificate. In my work they dont give us pay slip they just give the money personally.

Your Bank Statement will show your salary deposits, does not really matter that you get paid in cash, presumably you get something showing taxes, deductions etc.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Your Bank Statement will show your salary deposits, does not really matter that you get paid in cash, presumably you get something showing taxes, deductions etc.

The problem is I just opened my bank account recently just to deposit the money that i save and ill be using for the trip in the US. So probably maybe it would be bank certificate that Certifies that i have my savings there.  

Timeline

Take what you have, unusual for it to be asked for.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

5 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Thanks for the advice😊 what im going to do now? If the consule will ask for my bank statement that states for my monthly salary?

Timeline

Contract of employment?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You can usually print out a bank statement online, or go to the bank and ask for one.

Since your account is very recent, you should also show where the money came from- the CO will want to know that the money hasn't just been lent to you to pass the interview.

I don't know what a bank certificate is.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

A B1 visa is for business purposes, B2 is for tourism, are you sure you are looking at the correct visa?

On the DS160 does it not ask for salary? So the information will already be there. Bank statement/certificate it doesnt really matter. Bring whatever you have but dont expect it to be looked at.

6 minutes ago, az2014 said:

A B1 visa is for business purposes, B2 is for tourism, are you sure you are looking at the correct visa?

On the DS160 does it not ask for salary? So the information will already be there. Bank statement/certificate it doesnt really matter. Bring whatever you have but dont expect it to be looked at.

Yes because im attending a conference . There is a question in DS160 *what is your monthly salary?* 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Go to the embassy and apply and expect them not to even look at any of your papers. Just relax and just answer them in straightforward manner and just be honest. Never elaborate and do not provide any information unless it is being asked. IO are smart and they will know if you are telling the truth. I applied once and my attitude was "i'll be fine even if I am not given a visa - it's not the end of the world" It is a plus if you have travelled to other countries already. Mine took only 5 minutes and was asked just 2 questions. that's it. I just gave them a straightforward answer - the question was "Purpose and What Do I Do. Just relax and breath and don't get anxious - you will be fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.