4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

The app that i use only ask for the case number to search status and receive notifications of similiar cases, so how would one person go about putting their own info in?

In the "USCISApp" on iPhone when you put a case number it asks for everything (which is the app that showed above) 

i can literally put out any date any country with my wac.

no wac number is connected to any info other then date and update. To show those countries it means the person put it in themselves.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Naes said:

But then yours won't matter much anyway, your cosponsor needs to have 2017 ready.

by the way you can only have 1 co-sponsor. Don't forget that.

for tax return of our cosponsor do they need 3 years of tax return or just of 2017?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

for tax return of our cosponsor do they need 3 years of tax return or just of 2017?

See that actually only depends on the embassy... mine says 1 year, but I'll get 3 just in case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

See that actually only depends on the embassy... mine says 1 year, but I'll get 3 just in case.

Just now, Naes said:

thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tonga
Timeline

So, in 2016 i made WAY below poverty line. I was in school. This year 2017 I made around 19,000. With my current job I have (and started in Aug 2017) I make well over the poverty line for two people. Will they only look at tax returns to determine? OR will they look at my current income. (ill be sending pay stubs, letter from employer, proof of deposit etc). thank you 

Timeline
Just now, Elisa B said:

So, in 2016 i made WAY below poverty line. I was in school. This year 2017 I made around 19,000. With my current job I have (and started in Aug 2017) I make well over the poverty line for two people. Will they only look at tax returns to determine? OR will they look at my current income. (ill be sending pay stubs, letter from employer, proof of deposit etc). thank you 

Nope it's not just tax returns.

those proofs will be sufficient to show your current situation. Just try to send everything as recent as possible, especially pay stubs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Naes said:

Happy Monday Augustines!!!

It's right after Super bowl Monday and my biggest news is not even who won!
You won!

either USCIS employees were really hangover from yesterday, or well It was 188 days for August 1 and it is just regular flow.
But we have August approvals!

It 6:30 am here, and I don't know what woke me up and scan.. 
(I NEVER DO SCAN AT THIS HOUR!!!)

I will later when I'm at my other work will post instructions and some helping quotes from other months. 

And here are our first Approval bulk!

2/5  Mid-day Scan  Total:11

08/01/17 02/05/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/03/17 02/05/18 Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent
Due to TOS and privacy of those who are not in vj, we are not posting WAC numbers anymore. However these are the receive date/movement date/current status.

And these are the colors of August! We will make this whole thing Greeenn!!!!
Other than these approvals above are all expedited cases that were approved before please do not consider them when calculating how far they went.

image.png.e375dd5fccf477ef2e4d7570b1f30490.png

Good Luck to All of You!!

-- 

Hello @Naes thank you very much for what you are doing for every month that you are working on or will be. You literally made my day. 😊 Although I understand it's not our time yet until they are done with July. And I wish they would go in a monthly order just not to cause these things in our community. 

Dear @NICK & PAULA I wish you luck and I wish I could hug you to support😉 

And I wish luck to all July and August filers for their big day to come. 🤗

Timeline

@Naes so pretty much those ppl who were approved as of August 1 are even earlier than their estimated timelines? Am I right or not really? And why VJ says  the last day is July 21? I mean if they are earlier that means USCIS speeded up? 

Timeline
Just now, SAD2017 said:

@Naes so pretty much those ppl who were approved as of August 1 are even earlier than their estimated timelines? Am I right or not really? And why VJ says  the last day is July 21? I mean if they are earlier that means USCIS speeded up? 

Vj goes by an estimate without the outliers and get I believe right now a 196 days to noa2 so yes they dod get it 1 week before.

However, Not all august 1 filers will get it at the same time.

also, july started on day 192 for a July 3rd (first date of July) filer, and August started on 189 for an August 1 filer. So yes for now their starting date sped up. We don't know how the averages will go.

1 hour ago, SAD2017 said:

Dear @NICK & PAULA I wish you luck and I wish I could hug you to support😉 

And I wish luck to all July and August filers for their big day to come. 🤗

Doc! Thank you so much for that wonderful message. :wub: I really wish I could hug you back, too. The constant support in this thread is what's keeping everyone sane. I can't wait for you to get approved! Our time will come. We will win this race and will finally close the distance that's been hindering us to be with that one person who is the sole reason of this journey. 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Congraaaatsssss u guys! The ball is rolling and u guys will have some happy days coming in a min! Yaaaay :) 

congrats to the fiest augustine who got approved! Yaaaaay! 

Well wishes from the airport (gonna see my mister for 5 weeks yaaaaay)

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

To my fellow AUGUSTINES! This is really a wonderful day for us. Congratulations to the first ever batch that got approved. We wish you a smooth process from NVC to medical and finally for the interview. Rejoice because you're nearly at the end of this journey! Wooohoooo! :wub:

And for all of the rest of us who are still waiting, hang in there peeps! Our time will come. Please don't forget to say a little prayer for the previous months that are still waiting for approval until now. Keep them in your thoughts and wish them the best just like I always do. Let's try to keep encouraging and supporting one another here. 

Timeline

About NVC;

guys as there will be approvals i wanted to let you let you know about a change we just learnt in May topic, this is about case tracker and k1 visas. If anyone asks and I'm not here please let them know so they won't get worried.

54 minutes ago, MariaB Soria said:

Yes I called to ask if the website was down because I haven't been able to track my case on the tracker she said the website was working fine but that the tracker was not available for k1 visas that my case is in route to the embassy and that I should contact the embassy directly and I told her but what about the "in transit" or "ready" status and she just repeat the same again

Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

Vj goes by an estimate without the outliers and get I believe right now a 196 days to noa2 so yes they dod get it 1 week before.

However, Not all august 1 filers will get it at the same time.

also, july started on day 192 for a July 3rd (first date of July) filer, and August started on 189 for an August 1 filer. So yes for now their starting date sped up. We don't know how the averages will go.

Thank you very much 😘

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

About NVC;

guys as there will be approvals i wanted to let you let you know about a change we just learnt in May topic, this is about case tracker and k1 visas. If anyone asks and I'm not here please let them know so they won't get worried.

So that means it will be the new trend for NVC now? I mean for the people who recently got approved, they should call their respective embassies to follow up their cases? How about the NVC case number? How are they gonna obtain that? Wow! This is tough :wacko:

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.