4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can I ask how you get notifications when random cases update in the app?

I have Case Tracker & USCIS app on my iPhone and I don't get notifications at all. Just curious...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

Hi Everyone 

Thank you for all information

We just have received in our app than a August 9 filer was approved 

20180205_193833.png

That's probably not august 9 but they put the wrong date again, but let me check.

3 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

Can I ask how you get notifications when random cases update in the app?

I have Case Tracker & USCIS app on my iPhone and I don't get notifications at all. Just curious...

iPhone doesn't get anything...

Timeline

Well poop! Does it give you notifications based on your case #? My fiance is an android man, so I could make him download the app *evilgrin*. Which one sends the notifications like that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Was Aug 9 an expedited case that was approved a while back?

The July thread is getting ruthless. I had to step away from that today....ugly.

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Just got notification from the uscis app that im using that a Aug 9th filer got approved (Philippines). Wow guess they dont go in order.

13 minutes ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

Hi Everyone 

Thank you for all information

We just have received in our app than a August 9 filer was approved 

20180205_193833.png

1 minute ago, patientguyinlove said:

The July thread is getting ruthless. I had to step away from that today....ugly.

There is no case in August 9 approved today.

i believe this person put noa1 notice date on the app instead of received date that we use here.

2 minutes ago, patientguyinlove said:

Which is funny as I remember them being extremely happy when they started and june was crying in pain...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Which is funny as I remember them being extremely happy when they started and june was crying in pain...

That was only about 3 weeks ago too (I might be off a little), but everyone should be overjoyed that USCIS seems to be picking up the pace since the holidays!

Edited by sumbunny

Timeline

There is no case in August 9 approved today.

I scanned 50 cases from my NOA1 date, Aug 3...no activity.

I dont understand these people. Waiting for USCIS isn't a competitive sport. We should be grateful for any progress being made. The more progress, the better.

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

That was only about 3 weeks ago too (I might be off a little), but everyone should be overjoyed that USCIS seems to be picking up the pace since the holidays!

July started on their 190 day of waiting for first July filer. Today is 189th day for an August 1 filer. So I find it extremely normal and do not accept it in any other way.

yes it must be joyful for everyone cause August starting means they are focusing on july! 

Its not like all of august f-ing got an approval it just barely started!!! I'm sorry I really got frustrated when people don't remember how it was a month ago for them...july btw started exactly a month ago.. why people act like they'd wish everyone waited 200+ days is it of my idea of support..

2 minutes ago, patientguyinlove said:

I scanned 50 cases from my NOA1 date, Aug 3...no activity.

I dont understand these people. Waiting for USCIS isn't a competitive sport. We should be grateful for any progress being made. The more progress, the better.

There's nothing yet for anything other than 1st.

Edited by Naes

Timeline

Please guys oh please when September starts try to stay calm... I'm a September filer and it would break me in two if while doing both scans people continuously dissed my situation... extremely tiresome every time this happens! And it's so funny cause this really happens every time! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 1/2/2018 at 8:10 PM, Naes said:

Get w2s and other things you have.

are you still abroad? 

And if you are abroad are you sure they will accept your i-134 without a co-sponsor?

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! I've been getting so many updates it must have slipped by. I am still abroad and will be until POE. I will be having my parents co-sponsor us since my salary in colombian pesos doesn't cut it in USD. My only concern is that if our interview is in may and I don't have tax returns for 2017 there will be a problem. 

It's stated clearly on the IRS website that citizens working abroad have until June 15th to file. Just hope the interviewers at the embassy in Bogota know that...

Thanks for your response!

Timeline
Just now, D&Jmora said:

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! I've been getting so many updates it must have slipped by. I am still abroad and will be until POE. I will be having my parents co-sponsor us since my salary in colombian pesos doesn't cut it in USD. My only concern is that if our interview is in may and I don't have tax returns for 2017 there will be a problem. 

It's stated clearly on the IRS website that citizens working abroad have until June 15th to file. Just hope the interviewers at the embassy in Bogota know that...

Thanks for your response!

But then yours won't matter much anyway, your cosponsor needs to have 2017 ready.

by the way you can only have 1 co-sponsor. Don't forget that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

The app that i use only ask for the case number to search status and receive notifications of similiar cases, so how would one person go about putting their own info in?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

But then yours won't matter much anyway, your cosponsor needs to have 2017 ready.

by the way you can only have 1 co-sponsor. Don't forget that.

Great, that calms my nerves. And yep just ONE OF my parents...I always lump them together. 

Thanks for all of your knowledge here in this forum. 👍

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Please guys oh please when September starts try to stay calm... I'm a September filer and it would break me in two if while doing both scans people continuously dissed my situation... extremely tiresome every time this happens! And it's so funny cause this really happens every time! 

Don't let it bother you. Everyone who actually reads the forum knows how helpful, positive and supportive you have been.

I keep my depressing comments off the forum.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.