4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Gul4554 said:

I am August 21 2017 to California service centre 

Anybody know  when they will start work on August?

Please thanks 

Hopefully in the next few weeks - stay tuned!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, KAF said:

Oh tell me about it. :unsure: I have been antsy since they “touched “ July 24th. Its been 186 days now. Been checking here and uscis everyday when I wake up.Hopefully tomorrow Monday, I can get some answers. I am filing in Montreal as well. I will probably ask you tons of questions for interview. ☺️ Hopefully we can get approved like yours.

I'm new to this forum so excuse me if it has already been answered somewhere else. How do we know if our application/petition has been touched?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sburke said:

I'm new to this forum so excuse me if it has already been answered somewhere else. How do we know if our application/petition has been touched?

You really won't unless you have signed up with USCIS for updates or you get your NOA2 letter or an RFE in the mail.  The scans here will show you dates that have been touched but then you have to check your case on the USCIS web site.  Do you have an account with them?  You can sign up, put in your WAC number and then they may ( or may not!) update it and send you an e mail or text when your case is updated. You can also sign up for informed delivery with USPS but they don't cover all zip codes ( mine isn't ) Hope this helps.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Joselio said:

My NOA1 was in August 24  too....  good luck to everyone who filed in August 2017... I'm confident that this and next month will be our turn to receive the NOA2....

Just a question..... how is the current processing time in NVC????

It is back to normal.

Please read Page 90.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

173 days here hoping for some good news before 200 days. Goodluck to each and one of you. I missed my fiancee so much I was expecting she would be here with me  this month. I keep dreaming of me picking her up at the airport. My time will come as so as yours.

Anyway go Eagles...

Timeline
35 minutes ago, reyjay said:

173 days here hoping for some good news before 200 days. Goodluck to each and one of you. I missed my fiancee so much I was expecting she would be here with me  this month. I keep dreaming of me picking her up at the airport. My time will come as so as yours.

Anyway go Eagles...

Yay! Go 🦅!! It’s exciting to be in Philly. My first as a US citizen and my home team is in the Super Bowl!

Timeline

So just in case anyone was sleeping the Eagles won the Super Bowl!!!! It’s crazy in Philly right now - fireworks, car horns, the works!! I’m taking this is a good omen and my NOA2 will of course now come super fast because we won!!!! But just for the record I don’t think I’ve ever actually watched an entire game of football in my whole life which makes my whole crazy excited thing a little insane!!

Edited by Thelucybelle

2 hours ago, reyjay said:

Anyway go Eagles...

Wow! This is exactly what my Nick is always  telling me. He said he can't wait till he picks me at the airport. It's his dream, too. Got me emotional there. Goodluck to us Augustines. Let's hope for a good week ❤

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
9 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Wow! This is exactly what my Nick is always  telling me. He said he can't wait till he picks me at the airport. It's his dream, too. Got me emotional there. Goodluck to us Augustines. Let's hope for a good week ❤

Ps_So augustines is good?

1 hour ago, Naes said:

Ps_So augustines is good?

I super like AUGUSTINES! Thank you @Naes :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
1 minute ago, Joselio said:

Ok.... and Thank you Naes for keeping us informed......

Anytime :) 

i thought that would answer more of your questions that's why I wrote the page for you btw ;) 

so at least we have NVC back to normal!!

edit: I just realized it sometimes sounds harsh when I write things short. Definitely didn't mean that!

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.