4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Justmel said:

Your emotions are about to go all over the place.. from anticipation, to excitement that your month is starting, to omg my month is starting what if somethings wrong, to anger when people after you are approved. Try to stay positive and don't let the stress effect your relationships. Remember to make jokes, plan date nights, and tell them how much you love them because that love is what got you into this and what's going to get you through this. I wish you all the best of luck :wub:

Oh tell me about it. :unsure: I have been antsy since they “touched “ July 24th. Its been 186 days now. Been checking here and uscis everyday when I wake up.Hopefully tomorrow Monday, I can get some answers. I am filing in Montreal as well. I will probably ask you tons of questions for interview. ☺️ Hopefully we can get approved like yours.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

as a late August filer I still need to wait a while but looking forward to start seeing people get there NOA2 we are back to hoping for June wedding (cos that works better for the Aussies traveling and just found out my brother and his family will now try to make it (they have a 9 week old so a lot was pending on him but he is a cruisy baby so they think that they should be able to travel with him)). I looked at a trip for next month but we made the decision not to (really can spend the money on other things like a wedding and my visa and moving my stuff) but that was hard cos i miss him like crazy but getting so close to seeing the light at the end of this tunnel.

im a bit of a lurker but reading this thread mostly helps cos i know im not the only one with this stress and im sure my friends and family are sick of hearing about it :)

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Dominica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Justmel said:

@KAF you can ask me any questions you want, right now I'm just waiting for a case # from NVC.

Im august 24th wen i recibe my NOA2 can i asking you questions about de NVC process?  

Edited by Ayron M

NOA1: 24th August

NOA2: 22th February :wub:

Im From Dominican Republic, looking for people from my country to share my experiences

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, ShawnJayden said:

Hi August 2017 Filers, anyone who got their NOA2?

No.

please read the pages before this.to get info.

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Dominica
Timeline

Hello Guys Im  New here , i  August 24th, i really find peace reading all your comments..  I wait this month our wait finish...     I would like to know if anybody here is from Dominican republic to share some information.. ^_^

NOA1: 24th August

NOA2: 22th February :wub:

Im From Dominican Republic, looking for people from my country to share my experiences

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good morning august filers. I live and work in Colombia and have paid taxes the past couple years on my earning here. Citizens living abroad get an automatic 2 month extension to file taxes (that's June 15th). It's kids of a Hassel to file from abroad so I usually do it when I visit my family in the states. Could I run into problems if my interview is in April or may and I don't yet have my 2017 return?

Edited by D&Jmora

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Justmel said:

Your emotions are about to go all over the place.. from anticipation, to excitement that your month is starting, to omg my month is starting what if somethings wrong, to anger when people after you are approved. Try to stay positive and don't let the stress effect your relationships. Remember to make jokes, plan date nights, and tell them how much you love them because that love is what got you into this and what's going to get you through this. I wish you all the best of luck :wub:

That is such a sweet thing to say! Thanks for sharing that message.

It helps put things into perspective.

:)

08/15/2017 -  I-129F NOA1 

02/22/2018 - NOA2 (online)

02/26/2018 - NOA2

03/20/2018 - NVC received, RDJ assigned 

05/24/2018 - Medical

05/29/2018 - Interview (rescheduled by Consulate for 06/06)

06/06/2018  - Interview

06/15/2018 - Visa in hand

07/21/2018 - POE

07/26/2018 - Wedding day

08/23/2018 - Mailed AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765)

08/24/2018 - Package received

08/25/2018 - NOA1 for I-130, I-485, I-765

09/07/2018 - Received hard copy of NOA1

10/23/2018 - Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131 

11/09/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Done

11/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

01/29/2019 - Request for Initial Evidence  EAD/AP

xx/xx/2019 - EAD/AP Approved

XX/XX/201X - Card in Production

XX/XX/201X - Received Approval Notice in the Mail

XX/XX//201X - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me

XX/XX/201X - Card Received

XX/XX/201X - Interview Date XX/XX

XX/XX/201X - Interview

XX/XX/201X - Received hard copy for GC

XX/XX/201X - USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

XX/XX/201X - Permanent Resident/Green Card received 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Paul and Astrid said:

Hi everyone.

I got my noa 1 in 24 Aug.

😊😊😊

Hope in 2 months i can get noa 2

My NOA1 was in August 24  too....  good luck to everyone who filed in August 2017... I'm confident that this and next month will be our turn to receive the NOA2....

Just a question..... how is the current processing time in NVC????

Edited by Joselio

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 hours ago, Justmel said:

You summed up exactly how I’m feeling!! Think this might be my lowest ebb so far. Trying to stay positive and I  will be with my love for a week in just 9 days but boy it’s getting hard all of a sudden.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.