4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, MandW said:

regarding the NBI in the phils, she is in Taiwan and has been for 9yrs so does this mean she has to fly back to manila and get a NBI then fly back??? because I don't think she can get that without being there in person

I think that can be done through phillipines  embassy in Taiwan.  I'm doing Turkish one from Turkish embassy in japan. 

@NICK & PAULA how will you do it?

Edited by Naes

4 hours ago, Naes said:

I think that can be done through phillipines  embassy in Taiwan.  I'm doing Turkish one from Turkish embassy in japan. 

@NICK & PAULA how will you do it?

@MandW I suggest she inquires at the Philippine embassy in Taiwan on how to obtain an NBI clearance. She doesn't need to go back to the Philippines for it. @Naes here in Dubai, I have to go to the Phil. embassy and fill out the forms, do my fingerprints and then send the forms to NBI main office in Manila by LBC express. The courier (LBC) will get my forms stamped and verified then wait for the clearance to be released then they'll deliver it to me here. 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Has anyone heard if they have been approved yet? I submitted my application the end of August. It was sent to the California Processing Center. I have been tracking the processing times and it seems it could be any day now. I am starting to get anxious. 

Timeline
Just now, mhobson0213 said:

Has anyone heard if they have been approved yet? I submitted my application the end of August. It was sent to the California Processing Center. I have been tracking the processing times and it seems it could be any day now. I am starting to get anxious. 

Nope August didn't start yet. 

But hopefully soon 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope August didn't start yet. 

But hopefully soon 

How do you know this? do you mean they haven't even started reviewing August yet? I submitted end of August so have another month or so I guess. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Just now, mhobson0213 said:

How do you know this? do you mean they haven't even started reviewing August yet? I submitted end of August so have another month or so I guess. 

They’re still working on June / July. You can get a sense of where they’re at if you float around the other months threads. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, CaseyCobos said:

They’re still working on June / July. You can get a sense of where they’re at if you float around the other months threads. 

That is what I was about to do. Thank you!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, mhobson0213 said:

The latest date so far touched I believe july 27 (actually I need to check it may be 28)

however as @CaseyCobos said they are mainly doing june and july still. So probably August will start in a week or so. 

For end of august I would give at least a month to go. they are getting a little bit faster than before. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

The latest date so far touched I believe july 27 (actually I need to check it may be 28)

however as @CaseyCobos said they are mainly doing june and july still. So probably August will start in a week or so. 

For end of august I would give at least a month to go. they are getting a little bit faster than before. 

That was what I was guessing too. Guess I will continue to focus on work and finishing this last semester of my RN-BSN program. You guys are great. I had been staying off of here to keep calm, but now I am ready for the wait to be over. I went to visit a couple time, but trying to hold off now. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, mhobson0213 said:

That was what I was guessing too. Guess I will continue to focus on work and finishing this last semester of my RN-BSN program. You guys are great. I had been staying off of here to keep calm, but now I am ready for the wait to be over. I went to visit a couple time, but trying to hold off now. 

Focus on your studies so the wait won't stress you as much. If you ask me I would check here once a week from next weeks and you'll realize if there's anything started.

I post on the weekends about how the things going on in each thread so you can also catch those.

but I would say at least 3 more week for them to reach your case.

Good luck :) 

On 08/08/2017 at 8:09 PM, patientguyinlove said:

Thanks MCL. I wanted to send a quick message to all of those who will be joining this group.

I sincerely hope that each and all of you have a quick and painless process.

We're all in the same situation; in love and want to be with someone that we can't immediately be with.

I feel this pain every day, but I try to remain positive and remember the future will bring great things.

I have deep empathy for each and every one of you and I share the love with all of you that will bring my fiance and I together. 

Feel free to reach out directly if you want to talk to someone.

Glad to be part of this group. 

Still waiting on NOA1. The petition arrived in Texas last week. 

Hello dear 

My fiance have submitted for my K1 visa on August 21 until now we don't have any news 

Anyone have idea about the timing for approval?

Regards 

Gul

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gul4554 said:

Hello dear 

My fiance have submitted for my K1 visa on August 21 until now we don't have any news 

Anyone have idea about the timing for approval?

Regards 

Gul

If it is August 21 I would say at least 2-3 more weeks.

please create a timeline on your visa journey profile. It will give you an estimate. It is usually(not always) +-1 week correct 

21 minutes ago, Naes said:

If it is August 21 I would say at least 2-3 more weeks.

please create a timeline on your visa journey profile. It will give you an estimate. It is usually(not always) +-1 week correct 

Thank you so much 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Hi guys im an avid lurker here😂 I'm really enjoying the forum❤️ Anyway, I'm an August 3 filer. When do you think i can receive my NOA2?🙃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ning_15 said:

Hi guys im an avid lurker here😂 I'm really enjoying the forum❤️ Anyway, I'm an August 3 filer. When do you think i can receive my NOA2?🙃

You need to make a vj timeline so it can give you an estimate on when your papers will be processed.Dont rely on it too mich tho as it is not the official process but atleast it gives you the idea on when it is gonna be processed by uscis.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.