4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahaha! Pregnancy is exciting to wait. The whole pregnancy milestone is the best feeling of an expectant mother. But K1 process is frustrating. It's giving all of us stress and sleepless nights which later develop into insomnia and addiction to VJ forums. Geeez!!  :jest: 

2 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Wow! 😱 Are you serious? Ooh! It's great that I'm practising the wait and getting ready!

Yesssssssss! Thank you, USCIS!

Ahahah think it like at first you're happily waiting

than it hits 100 days and all that body muscle pains start 

and last trimester you're almost not able to move or sleep comfortably

and voila after a really painful excitement that you breathe in and out at the door of the embassy! You got a cute k1 baby!

Edited by Naes

3 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Wow! 😱 Are you serious? Ooh! It's great that I'm practising the wait and getting ready!

Yesssssssss! Thank you, USCIS (...at last, I find a reason to give thanks)! 😏

Hahahahahaha! Oh ehm gee girl! I am laughing so hard right now. Hahahahahaha! :D:D:D

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ahahah think it like at first you're happily waiting

than it hits 100 days and all that body muscle pains start 

and last trimester you're almost not able to move or sleep comfortably

and voila after a really painful excitement that you breathe in and out at the door of the embassy! You got a cute k1 baby!

Oh  Sweet Baby Jesus!  I Feel It!

💯💯💖💖💖💖💖

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

voila after a really painful excitement that you breathe in and out at the door of the embassy! You got a cute k1 baby!

@NaesThis got me so hard! Hahahahahahhaha! Delivering a baby is just a breath in and breath out. Oh my God! Hahahaha! I am an OB nurse and I used to deliver babies in a government hospital in the Philippines. What you said is really hilarious in my imagination. Hahaha! :D:jest:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahahahaha! Oh ehm gee girl! I am laughing so hard right now. Hahahahahaha! :D:D:D

2 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

💯💯💖💖💖💖💖

I used up all my reactions again ....:blink:

but seriously these laughter will get us through this mess 

Edited by Naes

3 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

💯💯💖💖💖💖💖

Hahahahahaha! You guys! Hahahaha! Why do I find this freakin' hilarious! Jesus forgive me. Hahahaha! 

Timeline
Just now, NICK & PAULA said:

@NaesThis got me so hard! Hahahahahahhaha! Delivering a baby is just a breath in and breath out. Oh my God! Hahahaha! I am an OB nurse and I used to deliver babies in a government hospital in the Philippines. What you said is really hilarious in my imagination. Hahaha! :D:jest:

Note that I have never seen a baby born or gave birth so mine is all what Hollywood tells us that is 🤣😂😂:rofl:

Just now, Naes said:

Note that I have never seen a baby born or gave birth so mine is all what Hollywood tells us that is 🤣😂😂:rofl:

I wish I could be your nurse when you're having a baby. Hahaha! It will be a riot in the D.R maybe. I hope @ChuAni will be there too! Hahahaha! :jest:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahahaha!😂😂😂😂 At last, I've started great deductions from this process! 

3 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

😂😂😂 My mum is a Nurse and I just told her (...I'm with her right now) that I'm practising Pregnancy Stages using USCIS Method. She said '...you don't know what you're saying'. 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

I used up all my reactions again ....:blink:

but seriously these laughter will get us through through this mess 

Lol! I used all my reactions. Damn! My Second job is VJ-Reader/Lurker (with no pay)!

😂😂😂

Timeline
9 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahahahaha! You guys! Hahahaha! Why do I find this freakin' hilarious! Jesus forgive me. Hahahaha! 

😂😂😂Hahahahahaha!

10 minutes ago, Naes said:

You've got to be kidding me. I almost made you my Midwife.😱

9 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I wish I could be your nurse when you're having a baby. Hahaha! It will be a riot in the D.R maybe. I hope @ChuAni will be there too! Hahahaha! :jest:

Sure! I need to be right there!  Oh! I shed tears when I watched my sister give birth.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Hahahahaha!😂😂😂😂 At last, I've started great deductions from this process! 

😂😂😂 My mum is a Nurse and I just told her (...I'm with her right now) that I'm practising Pregnancy Stages using USCIS Method. She said '...you don't know what you're saying'. 😂😂😂😂

Lol! I used all my reactions. Damn! My Second job is VJ-Reader/Lurker (with no pay)!

😂😂😂

Ahahhahhh you guys have no idea (or actually do!!) how much this made my day brighter 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

laughing in the middle of the office 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahha! Oh my geee! I still can't stop laughing! @Naes and @ChuAni, I really wish I will be your nurse on duty when you deliver your babies. I can imagine the chaos but a really happy day when all of us will be there on your delivery dates. I can hear @Naes cursing USCIS during labor contractions and @ChuAni filming it and saying "Go girl, push! You gotta get USCIS baby out now!" Hahahahahahaha!

P.S : Give my hugs and kisses to your mom @ChuAni :wub:

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Timeline
36 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Riot? I see that now! 😂😂Lol! I will block the road. No one enters or leaves CA. I will be like '...come y'all! You know what's happening right now. O yes! @Naes of V.J is pushing out the Baby 👶!' 😂😂😂

Edited by ChuAni

Timeline
8 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahahha! Oh my geee! I still can't stop laughing! @Naes and @ChuAni, I really wish I will be your nurse on duty when you deliver your babies. I can imagine the chaos but a really happy day when all of us will be there on your delivery dates. I can hear @Naes cursing USCIS during labor contractions and @ChuAni filming it and saying "Go girl, push! You gotta get USCIS baby out now!" Hahahahahahaha!

P.S : Give my hugs and kisses to your mom @ChuAni :wub:

You guys should come  after I had the baby out!

you have no clue my ladylikeness can become under stressful situations :wub:

my imagination says the swearing levels I will get during will be a danger to my marriage.... and I like you guys I don't want you to hate me too! Obviously I'll be divorcee with a baby trying to remove my conditions... I'll need help!

12 minutes ago, Naes said:

You guys should come  after I had the baby out!

you have no clue my ladylikeness can become under stressful situations :wub:

my imagination says the swearing levels I will get during will be a danger to my marriage.... and I like you guys I don't want you to hate me too! Obviously I'll be divorcee with a baby trying to remove my conditions... I'll need help!

Bahahahahaha! Oh my, I was kidding with the swearing. Hahahaha! But I have witnessed and done baby deliveries during a normal birth. You couldn't imagine a frail, shy girl spit fire and swear to everyone including her mother in law (she didn't mean it, btw) because of the pains of contractions. Hahahaha! Pretty hilarious in the delivery room most of the time. @Naes It will be my pleasure to be a godmother of baby K1. :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.