4,721 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Whenever I start whining bout how this process taking too long, then I remember bout you and rose are still waiting...and how positive you are.

I really hope you will get your approval soon...

Rose really helps me to understand what is really important.  This process stinks but it is out of our hands.  What we do have control of is our relationships and love.  Rose teaches me that no matter what obstacles we face, our love will survive.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So for the first time since we filed, my VJ timeline actually went back a day!!!! And who said nothing ever happens here  at the weekend! ( thanks @NadiaK for making me go check!!!!):jest:

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Ning_15 said:

@Thelucybelle hi there. When did you file yours? Im truly praying next week we can see August approvals☺️

I’m an August 10th  girl!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/26/2018 at 4:17 AM, K & R said:

We were hoping for an end of May wedding but now it might have to be June. I’m holding out hope I’ll have him here for good in May. Xx

Sooo frustrating. We're Aug 11th NOA1 and May 4th wedding (which we already moved out once). I have venue and photographer on a 2mth notice clause so if not approved with progress by end of Feb then we have to push to late July. 😢

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Naes said:

So my dear Augusties (does it work?) did we have anyone hit 180 today? 

Ive checked all other months backwards. And it seems like a few days into them hitting the last day of the previous month they usually start the next. And as we are thinking they will update processing time to "july 1 as of November" (pleaaase uscis do that pleaaseee) around feb 5th. I'm guessing that will be the week August appears, as it will also be August 1st filers hitting 190!

I'll be checking daily after they hit last week of July! All my fingers are crossed for June to wrap, july to go full power again, august to start! (I'm scared after this process my fingers will stick that way permanently!)

I’m on day 171. Anxiety about Rfe’s and /or being left behind  is pretty high right now no matter how many upbeat, optimistic posts I make. So grateful for you and all your hard work here - you and a few others here keep me sane!  ( @JSCGPV)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Thelucybelle said:

I’m on day 171. Anxiety about Rfe’s and /or being left behind  is pretty high right now no matter how many upbeat, optimistic posts I make. So grateful for you and all your hard work here - you and a few others here keep me sane!  ( @JSCGPV)

I'm not so sure if I'm still sane :jest:

but do not worry about anything till it happens is all I can tell myself again and again! (Not really helps but still)

check your papers again again to see if there can be an obvious rfe. (Is what I do... a lot)

get your i-134s ready!

and if anything happens we will all deal with it together! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

So my dear Augusties (does it work?) did we have anyone hit 180 today? 

Nope, but getting close. 174 :unsure:

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, patientguyinlove said:

Nope, but getting close. 174 :unsure:

That face is against your nickname :D

smile please just just a bit more to go! At these times 174 is not a sad number it just means getting closer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we're doing ok. Thanks @Naes !!! :D:D:D

I wouldn't go through this process again (nor would I suggest any one else go through it), but I wouldn't trade this situation for anything. I feel very lucky to have met my fiance. She's the best thing I have in my life.:wub:

February quickly approaches.

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Timeline
1 minute ago, patientguyinlove said:

we're doing ok. Thanks @Naes !!! :D:D:D

I wouldn't go through this process again (nor would I suggest any one else go through it), but I wouldn't trade this situation for anything. I feel very lucky to have met my fiance. She's the best thing I have in my life.:wub:

February quickly approaches.

I feel the same!!! (although at this moment we are fighting... cause I say file your taxes it takes time to get those and he usually don't do anything unless the fire it at his door... actually literally in Thomas fire they told them to evacuate and he said is fire here yet?) but still I wouldn't change it to anything :wub: 

PS_i won the fight taxes filed. It took just 10 minutes! Seriously why wait for something that takes 10 minutes! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

So my dear Augusties (does it work?) 

I like Augusties!!!! And thank you for your insight :)

Edited by streanor

event.png

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ichliebeihn said:

Hello all!

We filed late August 2017. Has anyone gotten their NOA2?

it's an agonizing wait...

August didn't start yet.

but hopefully around the corner.

the latest case so far july 24. 

Good luck :) 

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.