4,721 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Yup, girl! Me too. Lol! I so just wish to see everyone get approved so we all can move on (Barbecue party in the future) hehehehe!

hahaha ! I am down for BBQ party ! we can fish here in Florida and BBQ our catch ! lets do it !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Just now, Christy&J said:

hahaha ! I am down for BBQ party ! we can fish here in Florida and BBQ our catch ! lets do it !

Whooaahh! Wish Florida is near Ohio. But if there's a will then there's a way. We'll never know, we might have a grand BBQ party in the future with everyone in here who'll make it possible. ^_^

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sibo696 said:

Hey dear everyone,

im a silent reader here too. Thank you so much for all infos and support here. Congrats to all that got approved! Especially many thanks for Nae’s hard work. 

We r August 24th filer. And my finance called USCIS yesterday requesting to talk to tier 2. He said they approved our case last Friday, but hasn’t sent our paper noa2 out. No update anywhere. 😂

Congratulations! August 21 filer here. Haven’t received but willing til next week before we call uscis. Congratulations also to the others who recently got approved too! 🌸

I-129F Sent : 2017-07-24
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-08-21
I-129F RFE(s) : 2018-03-05
RFE Reply(s) : 2018-03-15
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-03-28

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Oh ehm gee, yours too??? Oh my freakin' word! I can't stop laughing now. Jesus, thank God I am not alone in this. Hahahahahahaha! Nick is sometimes hopeless to talk to. hahahaha! I even told him that if a beneficiary would only be allowed to call USCIS I would've done that everyday for the past 6 months. hahahaha! Freakin' simple instructions to get to tier 2 but it seems too difficult for him. All he need to do is press those dang buttons. Geeezzz! hahahaha!

Hummm... I am the beneficiary and I called USCIS!  Veeery nice lady that was so kind to send me to Tier 2 without hesitation. :-D I was only asked for case number. BTW, that was the Spanish desk. Give it a try. You never know. 

Just now, 4A2 said:

Hummm... I am the beneficiary and I called USCIS!  Veeery nice lady that was so kind to send me to Tier 2 without hesitation. :-D I was only asked for case number. BTW, that was the Spanish desk. Give it a try. You never know. 

No way! Seriously? Woooow! But I can't speak Spanish :( 

Timeline
Just now, NICK & PAULA said:

No way! Seriously? Woooow! But I can't speak Spanish :( 

I called from Mexico, Skype, because I could not dial a direct 800 from here, but in Skype you can. And maybe you are lucky too with any other desk. And yes, we where informed of our RFE - She couldn´t tell us what it was but We got it for more proof of having met in the mail, after 100 pics sent! :-D :-D that is easy to attach and send,.We so damn happy that our case was touched. :wub:

1 minute ago, 4A2 said:

I called from Mexico, Skype, because I could not dial a direct 800 from here, but in Skype you can. And maybe you are lucky too with any other desk. And yes, we where informed of our RFE - She couldn´t tell us what it was but We got it for more proof of having met in the mail, after 100 pics sent! :-D :-D that is easy to attach and send,.We so damn happy that our case was touched. :wub:

Wow! Congratulations! It must be a big relief knowing that your case is being touched. I wish SKYPE isn't banned here in the UAE but I will try to contact them by other means. Thank you very much my dear. This gives me hope. I wish I will be lucky as you and get to tier 2 without them telling me that beneficiaries aren't allowed to inquire. lol! 

Btw @4A2 Did you tell them that you're the beneficiary and you would like to know the status of your case? Please walk me through so I would say the same thing when asked. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahahahha! I might end up the one telling him too unless it will be a silent noa2 and he checks his mailbox. Geeezz! My strings got pulled yesterday by my beloved Nick. Hahahaha! I'm officially in the cou cou train with @Thelucybelle :jest:

@NICK & PAULAWho me??? Cou cou???  🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yup it’s part of the initiation process when you pass 200 days!! Part of your brain literally turns to jello!!!! Actually the reality is maybe the complete opposite as I feel this strange resigned calm all of a sudden. It’s kinda weird.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Btw @4A2 Did you tell them that you're the beneficiary and you would like to know the status of your case? Please walk me through so I would say the same thing when asked. :D

Yes, I did. She asked my relation to the case and I said I am the beneficiary, that we were August 18th filers and would like to have an update on our status since they were processing August already.

I said that my fiance had been out of the country and we had no access to physical mail so it would better if we talked to a Tier 2 agent to get more details. 

She asked for a second and transferred us, first making sure they were available. I was asked to leave a contact phone number, and 210 minutes later they called, told us that they had delivered our RFE on the 22nd. Monday 26th we got it in the mail. 

And it has been a silent process, No website update, no email, no app alert.... We are just so happy things are mooooooving!!  Hahahahaahha

Edited by 4A2

8 minutes ago, 4A2 said:

Yes, I did. She asked my relation to the case and I said I am the beneficiary, that we were August 18th filers and would like to have an update on our status since they were processing August already.

I said that my fiance had been out of the country and we had no access to physical mail so it would better if we talked to a Tier 2 agent to get more details. 

She asked for a second and transferred us, first making sure they were available. I was asked to leave a contact phone number, and 210 minutes later they called, told us that they had delivered our RFE on the 22nd. Monday 26th we got it in the mail. 

And it has been a silent process, No website update, no email, no app alert.... We are just so happy things are mooooooving!!  Hahahahaahha

Oh, so your Fiance were out of the country? That's a valid reason for you to be answered about your inquiry. So maybe I'll tell the same thing to a tier 1 so they'll put me through tier 2 even when Nick is just at home playing his chess game. Thank you my dear! 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi everyone...... Received no2... case has gone from at nvc to in transit. We have already paid our fee for the DS120 and his interview is scheduled for March 20th. However I stil can’t pay the aos fee. Does anyone know at what point does this fee become available to pay online? 

50 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

@NICK & PAULAWho me??? Cou cou???  🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yup it’s part of the initiation process when you pass 200 days!! Part of your brain literally turns to jello!!!! Actually the reality is maybe the complete opposite as I feel this strange resigned calm all of a sudden. It’s kinda weird.

The feeling of resigned calm means your whole being is so ready to receive some good news this week. Your noa2 is coming soon, dear! I am rooting for you. :wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just spent the morning at the hospital, having my gum cut open and my wisdom tooth pulled. I definitely need some good news today to cheer myself up. Come on NOA2!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.