4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nikki&pat said:

@NICK & PAULAPlease do lol i read all your posts and i cant wait for the day you scream (happy screaming ) i got really imapatient even yelled at my fiance before i went to bed guess what he texted me when i wokeup it was the best feeling hahaha 

That's so funny even if I'm sleeping unless they send him a text I would probably end up being the one telling him 😂😂😂😁

1 minute ago, Nikki&pat said:

@NICK & PAULAPlease do lol i read all your posts and i cant wait for the day you scream (happy screaming ) i got really imapatient even yelled at my fiance before i went to bed guess what he texted me when i wokeup it was the best feeling hahaha 

Hahahahaha! Oh ehm gee. I am the same, geez! I got impatient and antsy and pushed him to call uscis yesterday while on video call. I was angry because he dialed the number and followed the voice prompt diligently so guess where it took him? The voice prompt telling exactly what was written in the USCIS website! Geez! I sent him a screenshot on how to get to tier 2 prior to calling but he just can't follow instructions by me. Hahaha! I felt betrayed because he trusted the voice prompt, not me. Lol! I slept with a "sulking heart". Eiissshhh! Guess we'll have to do it again next week if we still won't hear anything until Friday but I'll make sure to tell him to warn me first before calling. Jesus! Sometimes Nick is weird. Hahahaha! 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

7 minutes ago, Naes said:

That's so funny even if I'm sleeping unless they send him a text I would probably end up being the one telling him 😂😂😂😁

Hahahahahha! I might end up the one telling him too unless it will be a silent noa2 and he checks his mailbox. Geeezz! My strings got pulled yesterday by my beloved Nick. Hahahaha! I'm officially in the cou cou train with @Thelucybelle :jest:

14 minutes ago, Nikki&pat said:

@NICK & PAULAPlease do lol i read all your posts and i cant wait for the day you scream (happy screaming ) i got really imapatient even yelled at my fiance before i went to bed guess what he texted me when i wokeup it was the best feeling hahaha he made me apologise before he told me the news <_<

Hey wait, what? I didn't see this. I went on with my reply and missed your edit. Wahahahahahahaha! Oh my word this is super funny! Hahahaha! That's what you get by yelling at him. hahahaha! :jest:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hahahahaha! Oh ehm gee. I am the same, geez! I got impatient and antsy and pushed him to call uscis yesterday while on video call. I was angry because he dialed the number and followed the voice prompt diligently so guess where it took him? The voice prompt telling exactly what was written in the USCIS website! Geez! I sent him a screenshot on how to get to tier 2 prior to calling but he just can't follow instructions by me. Hahaha! I felt betrayed because he trusted the voice prompt, not me. Lol! I slept with a "sulking heart". Eiissshhh! Guess we'll have to do it again next week if we still won't hear anything until Friday but I'll make sure to tell him to warn me first before calling. Jesus! Sometimes Nick is weird. Hahahaha! 

woah sounds exactly like my fiance this is  why i yelled at him. i told him to call uscis he did and he trusted tier 1 and said we're good no need to worry omg !!!! decided to wait 30 more days from what he heard from the lady on the phone hahaha geez guys and yes settle with a date everytime you feel anxious and call around that date

Edited by Nikki&pat
  • Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

1 minute ago, Nikki&pat said:

woah sounds exactly like my fiance this is  why i yelled at him. i told him to call uscis he did and he trusted tier 1 and said we're good no need to worry omg !!!! decided to wait 30 more days from what he heard from the lady on the phone hahaha geez guys 

Bahahahahahaha! At least yours get to talk to tier 1. hahahaha! Mine said "see, still saying the same thing" (he's referring to the voice prompt) Bahahahahaha! I really, really felt BETRAYED and heartbroken. Geeeeeezzzzz! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nikki&pat said:

woah sounds exactly like my fiance this is  why i yelled at him. i told him to call uscis he did and he trusted tier 1 and said we're good no need to worry omg !!!! decided to wait 30 more days from what he heard from the lady on the phone hahaha geez guys and yes settle with a date everytime you feel anxious and call around that date

11 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I gave him 3 pages of instruction + shoegums post on how to get a real person + a question list to ask for...........he was a good boy 😁

But initially this only lead to finally him realizing uscis doesn't know anything... so he just said you guys know more and was done with it...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

@ChuAni, love you girl! Can't wait to see you get approved, too! :wub:

Girlie, your Approval is on the way!💖💖

Get Ready for NVC.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Bahahahahahaha! At least yours get to talk to tier 1. hahahaha! Mine said "see, still saying the same thing" (he's referring to the voice prompt) Bahahahahaha! I really, really felt BETRAYED and heartbroken. Geeeeeezzzzz! 

hahahhaahh dont be my guy just started to overcome his fears through this process like flying alone to meet me ,talking to strangers online haha 

• Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I gave him 3 pages of instruction + shoegums post on how to get a real person + a question list to ask for...........he was a good boy 😁

But initially this only lead to finally him realizing uscis doesn't know anything... so he just said you guys know more and was done with it...

I sent him a screenshot of Shoegum's . Hahahahahahahaa! Next thing I know he was listening to the voice prompt lady. Oh my freakin' word! I said, what have you done?!!! Lololol! :jest:

4 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Girlie, your Approval is on the way!💖💖

Get Ready for NVC.

Yassss! These encouraging responses from genuine, darling people like you keeps me hoping. Thank you, awesome girl! :wub:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I sent him a screenshot of Shoegum's . Hahahahahahahaa! Next thing I know he was listening to the voice prompt lady. Oh my freakin' word! I said, what have you done?!!! Lololol! :jest:

So he went the worst route possible :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

So he went the worst route possible :rofl:

Yessss, exactly! It was too late, I can't save him. Hahahahhahahaha! :jest: And he has the nerve to tell me "Hey see, no changes. Still says the same thing!" All I can do was to cuss inside. Geeezz! hahahahaha!

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, NICK & PAULA said:

Yessss, exactly! It was too late, I can't save him. Hahahahhahahaha! :jest: And he has the nerve to tell me "Hey see, no changes. Still says the same thing!" All I can do was to cuss inside. Geeezz! hahahahaha!

I can’t stop laughing! Omg! How come our man are exactly the same when comes to this issue. Mine said oh honey no need to worry..... just wait and it will come! No, it will not come! U need to call and find out. And follow the instructions! Mine ignores those instructions. I have no hope for him, SERIOUSLY!

6 minutes ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

I can’t stop laughing! Omg! How come our man are exactly the same when comes to this issue. Mine said oh honey no need to worry..... just wait and it will come! No, it will not come! U need to call and find out. And follow the instructions! Mine ignores those instructions. I have no hope for him, SERIOUSLY!

Oh ehm gee, yours too??? Oh my freakin' word! I can't stop laughing now. Jesus, thank God I am not alone in this. Hahahahahahaha! Nick is sometimes hopeless to talk to. hahahaha! I even told him that if a beneficiary would only be allowed to call USCIS I would've done that everyday for the past 6 months. hahahaha! Freakin' simple instructions to get to tier 2 but it seems too difficult for him. All he need to do is press those dang buttons. Geeezzz! hahahaha!

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.