4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sibo696 said:

Hey dear everyone,

im a silent reader here too. Thank you so much for all infos and support here. Congrats to all that got approved! Especially many thanks for Nae’s hard work. 

We r August 24th filer. And my finance called USCIS yesterday requesting to talk to tier 2. He said they approved our case last Friday, but hasn’t sent our paper noa2 out. No update anywhere. 😂

Congratsssss!!!!!!!!!

I think process to approval and then to the notice there actually a significant time difference. We just don't realize it! 

awesome news on this rfe only day!!!

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Congratsssss!!!!!!!!!

I think process to approval and then to the notice there actually a significant time difference. We just don't realize it! 

awesome news on this rfe only day!!!

Thank you soooo much Naes!!! 

They didn’t tell us when we can get our paper.☺️ So nervous. By the way,  do we have to call back again to make a double check ? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sibo696 said:

Thank you soooo much Naes!!! 

They didn’t tell us when we can get our paper.☺️ So nervous. By the way,  do we have to call back again to make a double check ? 

No they don't say it's approved if it was not. I saw lots of people learning this way (and sometimes later we see online update too ;) )

it usually takes less than a week for it to reach the address after they send it I would guess they would send this early this week!

either way your NVC clock starts! So that's good

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

No they don't say it's approved if it was not. I saw lots of people learning this way (and sometimes later we see online update too ;) )

it usually takes less than a week for it to reach the address after they send it I would guess they would send this early this week!

either way your NVC clock starts! So that's good

Appreciate it dear Naes!!

all the best for you! 

🍀

Congratulations to @Nikki&pat and @embridge  !!! Wooooohoooo! Hooray for you guys! Next stop --- NVC:jest:

I love approvals posts! Can't wait to post mine (wink, wink!) ^_^

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

56 minutes ago, Naes said:

Everybody comes to this point of angst in this wait yet I wish no one this long of a wait regardless of their situations. And I just write it off as they're frustrated... but now I'm frustrated.

I personally know many people who needs this approval notice for reasons some can't even imagine.

And as I said "which I believe is the selfishness comment was for" I am not going to wait for someone's noa2 to get mine. Or for other people to get theirs. That's not logical under any circumstances and it is also not fair if you ask me. Also I don't even think it's actually about uscis as they also get background checks from other agencies and I think they go through the bulks as they come. So it has nothing to do with a wac number that's just an identification number.

However I am at the point of "don't like me? Ignore me! So you can ignore the good and the bad!" I couldn't care less...

I used to care, but to tell the truth human nature is made to divide... but I won't be a part of it. 

Ive been called real weird names and things that I would think twice before saying to another person only in this topic...

I can totally live with a selfish magical approval butt. 

Thank you for appreciation comments, I appreciate you too. And I'll do it for YOU. I am not going to lie nobody approached me from August before it started cause nobody cared (or had the means to do it -and that's ok) but when the time comes everyone knows to attack... yep they can enjoy the negativity. Thank you very much, I'm done with that.

Now let's just get this over with! I have friends and lovely people too here that needs to get out of this limbo. And for the rest I'm sorry but I'm done caring. 

If there's any specific question to me please tag me cause I won't be going through every single page daily anymore.

couldn't have said better !!!

I would've done exactly the same thing !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

3 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

couldn't have said better !!!

I would've done exactly the same thing !

Yup, girl! Me too. Lol! I so just wish to see everyone get approved so we all can move on (Barbecue party in the future) hehehehe!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Everybody comes to this point of angst in this wait yet I wish no one this long of a wait regardless of their situations. And I just write it off as they're frustrated... but now I'm frustrated.

I personally know many people who needs this approval notice for reasons some can't even imagine.

And as I said "which I believe is the selfishness comment was for" I am not going to wait for someone's noa2 to get mine. Or for other people to get theirs. That's not logical under any circumstances and it is also not fair if you ask me. Also I don't even think it's actually about uscis as they also get background checks from other agencies and I think they go through the bulks as they come. So it has nothing to do with a wac number that's just an identification number.

However I am at the point of "don't like me? Ignore me! So you can ignore the good and the bad!" I couldn't care less...

I used to care, but to tell the truth human nature is made to divide... but I won't be a part of it. 

Ive been called real weird names and things that I would think twice before saying to another person only in this topic...

I can totally live with a selfish magical approval butt. 

Thank you for appreciation comments, I appreciate you too. And I'll do it for YOU. I am not going to lie nobody approached me from August before it started cause nobody cared (or had the means to do it -and that's ok) but when the time comes everyone knows to attack... yep they can enjoy the negativity. Thank you very much, I'm done with that.

Now let's just get this over with! I have friends and lovely people too here that needs to get out of this limbo. And for the rest I'm sorry but I'm done caring. 

If there's any specific question to me please tag me cause I won't be going through every single page daily anymore.

...but, seriously 'Why would anyone wait for another's Approval to get his/hers'?

I believe you will only wait for someone's approval before yours, IF YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT LEND HER/HIM THE $535. 😏

@ChuAni, love you girl! Can't wait to see you get approved, too! :wub:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Congratulations to @Nikki&pat and @embridge  !!! Wooooohoooo! Hooray for you guys! Next stop --- NVC:jest:

I love approvals posts! Can't wait to post mine (wink, wink!) ^_^

HI @NICK & PAULA im sure yours already on its way. we are august 24 got ours a week later from the approval date (feb 21) no update through phone or email GOOD LUCK!!!!!...

• Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

1 minute ago, Nikki&pat said:

HI @NICK & PAULA im sure yours already on its way. we are august 24 got ours a week later from the approval date (feb 21) no update through phone or email GOOD LUCK!!!!!...

Thank you, dear! Please God, make it come true:wub: (praying!) I will tag you with screams when it happens. :jest:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Thank you, dear! Please God, make it come true:wub: (praying!) I will tag you with screams when it happens. :jest:

@NICK & PAULAPlease do lol i read all your posts and i cant wait for the day you scream (happy screaming ) i got really imapatient even yelled at my fiance before i went to bed guess what he texted me when i wokeup it was the best feeling hahaha he made me apologise before he told me the news <_<

Edited by Nikki&pat
  • Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.