4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, ChuAni said:

ATTITUDE???🙄

SELFISHNESS???🙄

OMG!!! Like Seriously? Selfishness! Yet, she misses her sleep for everyday scans and tries to assist in ways she could in every minute.

What's really your point? You want them to keep processing January-May 2017 till this moment (February, 2018)? I'm sorry to say this, but you were actually 'whining'. YES! Do you think you would even be having this bad feeling had it been they didn't start off August? (OMG! I'm even an October Filer...I would be losing my Hair or maybe, getting to be a GreatGrandMum before they eventually leap over to my file🙄😏)

Remember that anything you post here would be analyzed and you are susceptible to be quoted.

**So, you can wait for your NOA2, call Tier1, Tier2, Tier3, Tier100, NVC99 or anyone provided it's your case, you paid $535 and there are numbers to call them.

Goodluck!🙌😎

Girl :rofl:

if asking two questions and debating an issue (which there was no rudeness in the answer but criticizing the "facts" which apparent  Ray Charles can see but sorry I can't...) is being

condescending and all the blah blah Ana blahs oh and selfish and is called an attitude? Someone else should reread the post they quoted and then their answer to see which one is actually sounds like all that...

so I'm not taking any of those :)

but thank you hehe

in reality we should just use ignore button and done! 

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, C.&A. said:

Awww. did you try calling uscis?

I have.. I just get the usual spiel at this point, sometimes they're nice telling it to me. Sometimes they're jerks (like today) :jest:

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

5 hours ago, Naes said:

Yes "name check" by FBI and other agents are done (not uscis by the way- uscis also does different name checks on different databases) 

so yes common names are sometimes harder to get out. Did he ever got a US visa? Common names people tend to get a clearance at their first visa (they usually have a writing in meaning "not the same person" to keep them away from getting a hit everytime.

He never had a US visa issued because he acquired his citizenship by birth. The more it draws closer, the more we’re getting anxious about it. 😰😰😰

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

Timeline
1 minute ago, Xie_xong said:

He never had a US visa issued because he acquired his citizenship by birth. The more it draws closer, the more we’re getting anxious about it. 😰😰😰

Oh he is the petitioner. They will just check it and see in the end that there's nothing :) don't worry.

Common name is not a reason for denial, it just sometimes makes the security check go longer. And in the end they will know it's clear :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hello everyone;

From March I will be living in a place that's 2 hours from my work. I thought a lot about the morning times and how to adjust the time, however it seems like uscis is only really updating once a day and midday scan is just happen to be middle of it or before it.

So after thinking a lot and I decided to do one full day total post every day after their day is finished.

As I repeat continuously, I gather this just to see how things are going and any individual case status should be checked online at the official uscis website, please continue with that for the fastest notice of your approval!

Hope you understand.

Perhaps you can tell us the time and time zone it will get posted every day? 

Then we can come at once, cry, complain, and accuse others of acting selfish when we dont see the information were looking for! 🤪

thanks for all you do @Naes- you selfish person you! 😜

Timeline
9 minutes ago, PJN&MMR said:

Perhaps you can tell us the time and time zone it will get posted every day? 

Then we can come at once, cry, complain, and accuse others of acting selfish when we dont see the information were looking for! 🤪

thanks for all you do @Naes- you selfish person you! 😜

My selfish butt will tell you when I first try! 😂😂

I didn't move there yet so I don't know the exact commute. But I don't like people wait so I'll most likely leave a post if it looks like it will be later than expected.

When May was doing it we realized they actually update at 10pm sometimes so I like to run it around after midnight and leave everything for people to see by early morning of the next day. Because if I put it too late in the night it sometimes gets drown in the morning jam and people can't find it...

so my idea is to do it by 6-7 am California time. What do you think as an observer?

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

My selfish butt will tell you when I first try! 😂😂

I didn't move there yet so I don't know the exact commute. But I don't like people wait so I'll most likely leave a post if it looks like it will be later than expected.

When May was doing it we realized they actually update at 10pm sometimes so I like to run it around after midnight and leave everything for people to see by early morning of the next day. Because if I put it too late in the night it sometimes gets drown in the morning jam and people can't find it...

so my idea is to do it by 6-7 am California time. What do you think as an observer?

Were on your time! 

I was just suggesting if we knew a time window, we could spend less time running here to see what we can see and hence less worrying about what we cannot change.

It might also be helpful (if you can chart July Aug and September) together as one graph or a cluster of graphs, even twice a week, we could see the spread and then all the selfish posters can see there are others waiting before them) if you are ever in DC or Baltimore, your meal and beverage of choice is on me! 

I love data FYI: - I can tell you do also!  if you like to read, pickup All of J Edward Deming’s Books.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, PJN&MMR said:

Were on your time! 

I was just suggesting if we knew a time window, we could spend less time running here to see what we can see and hence less worrying about what we cannot change.

It might also be helpful (if you can chart July Aug and September) together as one graph or a cluster of graphs, even twice a week, we could see the spread and then all the selfish posters can see there are others waiting before them) if you are ever in DC or Baltimore, your meal and beverage of choice is on me! 

I love data FYI: - I can tell you do also!  if you like to read, pickup All of J Edward Deming’s Books.

Ahahah thank you for the book suggestion and I'll take you up on that offer (me and food are best friends!)

So how about 7 am California time to put previous days overall. So it is usually when everyone come here and also check their informed delivery etc. And it would be easier to find.

I do the weeklies but not twice a week because it actually takes a lot more than this...And when the week had misty rfes at the first half i the results sometimes look really bad for someone who doesn't follow daily. But I do it at least once a week on Saturdays-Sundays.

if I have extra time and the mood is too low in the forum I also try to do hump day updates (humpdates!)

Just for a cheer up for everyone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I hope every single person in this thread here gets their approval before dorena. :rofl: :rofl:

September 28,  2017 - I-129F Sent

October 2, 2017 I-129F NOA1

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

April 10, 2018 -  Case number received

April 14, 2018 - Case marked as ready

April 18, 2018 - Received and sent back Package 3

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

May 17, 2018 - Visa Issued

May 23, 2018 - Visa in the mail

June 2, 2018 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.