4,711 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dorena27 said:

I don't know the order nor the problems but what I do know is a fact is a fact and need I say no more. Sorry that you got so defensive over me clearly stating that there has to be a better way. My intentions was never to offend anyone just clearly stating how I felt. But debating back and forth is solving nothing. It is what it is! 

I didn't get defensive, you were not offensive.

But talking about something and then saying you don't know anything about a possible order you want, yet you know the facts?

if debating back and forth is not solving anything, whining also doesn't. So perhaps call uscis and tell them why are they at your month and not doing other cases. If I could call them that's what I would!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

LOL
It was getting CRAY CRAY in here. And I think a lot of it is that people havent' seen this happen for 4/5 months now. 
So I wanted to diffuse the bomb before u lost ur mind :jest:

Everybody is soooo smart at this point and giving us sooo unique ideas on what's wrong.

i don't care, as I said I'm sorry but I'm not going to wait for someone else's case to come out of the FBI check. That's playing ridiculous and unfair (also stupid hr wise!) what are uscis will do sit patiently and wait for that case with a date before the ones came out to appear?

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

But talking about something and then saying you don't know anything about a possible order you want, yet you know the facts?

if debating back and forth is not solving anything, whining also doesn't. So perhaps call uscis and tell them why are they at your month and not doing other cases. If I could call them that's what I would!

Lets get this straight. I can wait another year. I am more fortunate than others I see my fiancé every 30 days. This was not about me. It was about others. And How do I know there is no order....hmmmmm.... maybe because even Ray Charles can see that!  Now as for your bomb...maybe you need to eliminate your fuse. I am not new to this site either and you are no going to condescend to people with your attitude and expect to be respected. You have a good day! And I truly hope your selfishness gets you far in life.

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Baby, you forgot the smileys! Lol! :D

Alright lovelies, we all support each other here. We completely understand what everyone is feeling right now especially for the people who are still waiting like me and see dates after my date getting approved. I was here since the  May thread, too so I know these things happen every dang month. It's how things work in the uscis office and I am totally fine with it because i know that they'll be back for my case. So, spread the love guys! kisses and hugs to everyone! :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Dorena27 said:

Lets get this straight. I can wait another year. I am more fortunate than others I see my fiancé every 30 days. This was not about me. It was about others. And How do I know there is no order....hmmmmm.... maybe because even Ray Charles can see that!  Now as for your bomb...maybe you need to eliminate your fuse. I am not new to this site either and you are no going to condescend to people with your attitude and expect to be respected. You have a good day! And I truly hope your selfishness gets you far in life.

I am not condescending anyone.

Selfishness? For asking fairness? 

Why would I wait for someone else's background check to finish?

but as you said you are not going to wait for a year, the order your saying would cause you to wait 1 year. If we were waiting for everyone's case to be over with background checks they would never move forward. 

And then when you could enjoy that 1 year.

apparently you're not new to the site but only now that it's your time this became an issue for you; talk about selfish

Edited by Naes

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Baby, you forgot the smileys! Lol! :D

Alright lovelies, we all support each other here. We completely understand what everyone is feeling right now especially for the people who are still waiting like me and see dates after my date getting approved. I was here since the  May thread, too so I know these things happen every dang month. It's how things work in the uscis office and I am totally fine with it because i know that they'll be back for my case. So, spread the love guys! kisses and hugs to everyone! :wub:

No i didn't and I don't care.

was in the site so not new! And now it finally hit this person that this is a problem to reveal??? And calling me selfish? 

I call that bs!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, C.&A. said:

Just called uscis and talked to tier1 then was transferred to tier2: they don't know why our case wasn't touched. we've been patient and wait but i guess, we've waited long enough, so we called and the only resolution:  FILED A SERVICE REQUEST and to wait for another 14 days. 

We got our NOA1 = August 1 btw. 

So frustrating :( can somebody tell me what's wrong? 

We're an Aug 9th, USCIS just doesn't work completely in order.. Right now it seems like they're trying to get average times down. If it helps, Aug 9th (one of the dates with the fewest filers, for what it's worth), was barely touched last week. If it's any consolation, the faster they get to months ahead of us, the faster we can submit proper inquiries :) 

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, kas634 said:

We're an Aug 9th, USCIS just doesn't work completely in order.. Right now it seems like they're trying to get average times down. If it helps, Aug 9th (one of the dates with the fewest filers, for what it's worth), was barely touched last week. If it's any consolation, the faster they get to months ahead of us, the faster we can submit proper inquiries :) 

@kas634
Still rooting for you fellow August 9th er!
Hoping your approval is coming in the mail soonest like mine which surprisingly showed up yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dorena27 said:

I don't know the order nor the problems but what I do know is a fact is a fact and need I say no more. Sorry that you got so defensive over me clearly stating that there has to be a better way. My intentions was never to offend anyone just clearly stating how I felt. But debating back and forth is solving nothing. It is what it is! 

"Facts Don't Matter Because not all facts are equal" - Scott Adams

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, kas634 said:

Congrats!! Surprisingly, passing 200 days has made me the calmest I've been in this whole process. Even rude Tier 2 USCIS ladies don't get to me anymore 

Yessssssssssss
U go girl! That's the spirit!
we all know USCIS be playing games with their "within processing times" blah blah blah stories

I was at 201 days when I got my reply yesterday and I was pretty calm before I checked my mailbox (though I did run up the stairs screaming like a crazy person cuz the envelope said 1/1)
Because at that point, it's only a matter of time. We waited 7 months, what's another week? Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.