4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Xie_xong said:

Hahahahah..I’m feeling that we will have multiple hits. Even just typing his name on Facebook ugh too many accounts on same name located in US 😂😂😂

Doubt this. They would never get trough it all and most facebook profiles are private. Running a case takes 15 minutes. They likely have an electronic system that does background checks on each party, if the data matches up, and you havent left anything off your documentation you are fine. If information is missing, they send an RFI. We are all speculating of course but it makes little sense to me these people spend their days looking at facebook twitter and the like. They just have so many cases to pour through, there are over 3,000 cases for August alone. God help them if they are doing it off paper. I would hope its all been scanned in and they are just clicking through. The storage cost alone for all the paper would be astronomical. 

4 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

I hope my fiancée gets some mail today!

I hope the same for Nick. I always tell him to check the mailbox. Lol! Poor guy sends me empty mailbox pics. Geeez! Hope we receive it today.

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

2 minutes ago, PJN&MMR said:

Doubt this. They would never get trough it all and most facebook profiles are private. Running a case takes 15 minutes. They likely have an electronic system that does background checks on each party, if the data matches up, and you havent left anything off your documentation you are fine. If information is missing, they send an RFI. We are all speculating of course but it makes little sense to me these people spend their days looking at facebook twitter and the like. They just have so many cases to pour through, there are over 3,000 cases for August alone. God help them if they are doing it off paper. I would hope its all been scanned in and they are just clicking through. The storage cost alone for all the paper would be astronomical. 

I definitely agree with you..but what i mean about the facebook thingy is when i type his name on the search box numerous accounts having the same name showed up. Thus, giving me a bit of a thought (although not 100%) that his full name is indeed common hahahaha.

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I hope the same for Nick. I always tell him to check the mailbox. Lol! Poor guy sends me empty mailbox pics. Geeez! Hope we receive it today.

I loled at this, but at the same time it made me extremely sad. :D:(

I hope you do get your approval, and I hope the same for the rest of us! :D

Now I'm just imagining all the petitioners opening their mailboxes and getting super sad... It breaks my heart. </3

August 22, 2017 - I-129F mailed
August 24, 2017 - NOA1
September 1, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy
March 8, 2018 - RFE
March 12, 2018 - RFE hard copy
March 14. 2018 - RFE response mailed
March 16, 2018 - RFE response received
March 21, 2018 - NOA2
March 26, 2018 - NOA2 hard copy

3 minutes ago, forke said:

Now I'm just imagining all the petitioners opening their mailboxes and getting super sad... It breaks my heart. </3

It's really heartbreaking to see the empty mailbox pics he sends me whenever I tell him to check for a letter from uscis. I feel anxious and nervous and there are so many what if's in my mind but thanks to everyone in here for the tremendous support. I give kudos to Nick as well because he is really cool about us waiting and is willing to wait with me however long it'll gonna take. But hey, we'll never know. Maybe our noa2s are on it's way today or maybe our cases will be updated online later. I hope you receive yours soon, too. Thank you and good luck :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
19 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

It's really heartbreaking to see the empty mailbox pics he sends me whenever I tell him to check for a letter from uscis. I feel anxious and nervous and there are so many what if's in my mind but thanks to everyone in here for the tremendous support. I give kudos to Nick as well because he is really cool about us waiting and is willing to wait with me however long it'll gonna take. But hey, we'll never know. Maybe our noa2s are on it's way today or maybe our cases will be updated online later. I hope you receive yours soon, too. Thank you and good luck :wub:

Ugh - no mail of any importance here today. Another champagne free day, think I might turn to hard liquor instead.

Timeline
6 hours ago, PJN&MMR said:

Let tier 1 talk. Just give your case number and let them finished rambling about nothing. Then explain that you have been really patient to this point and wondered if you could speak with Tier 2 to find out more information.

That worked for me!

38 minutes ago, forke said:

That would be me today ( day 201)

6 hours ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Look what came in the mail today. :) confirmed what tier2 told me. Web still says received.

COngrats! Try calling NVC and see if they assigned your case number!

11 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Ugh - no mail of any importance here today. Another champagne free day, think I might turn to hard liquor instead.

Lol  This is totally my life right now!  Sometimes I just want to cry but I force myself to smile instead.  I have to remember that even though the wait is heartbreaking, the whole reason I’m even in this situation is because I finally found the other half of my heart.  And he’s worth the wait.  So I muster up that smile instead.  And then I make myself a margarita with an extra shot of tequila.  :yes: :lol:

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jesus said:

do you guys recommend calling? i see many doing it.. i know we all have to be patience. But do you think its worth a try? august 31st..

I would wait a week or so - They might move the processing date soon but as its still at processing as of August 1st you might be jumping the gun a bit by calling now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.