4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cuba
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ShawnJayden said:

Received NOA 2 February 21. Can we start calling NVC March 2, 2018? Anyone whi has the same case as ours & they got NVC Case Number?

I was approved on February 12 and still the NVC does not receive my case 😔😔

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, NicolaBolton87 said:

I was on here at this time all last week, just like I always am.

It is distinctively quieter today than days last week.

I can tell you 100% that, it is a Monday morning 6:30 am in California as I am speaking to my fiancé on the phone and there is no way there were approvals this early....Hence it also doesn't mean a thing, as not all approvals come online. as the example of above post of @Satsuki1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

I can tell you 100% that, it is a Monday morning 6:30 am in California as I am speaking to my fiancé on the phone and there is no way there were approvals this early....Hence it also doesn't mean a thing, as not all approvals come online. as the example of above post of @Satsuki1

It was merely an observation, not an invitation to debate.

This site really gets my goat at times with the snarky comments.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

What snarky comments you made a sad face for something that was yet not necessary and I wanted to give some positivity????

It is not always how someone writes something, but sometimes it is how the other wants to read it...

Edited by Naes

Timeline
1 minute ago, reyjay said:

I just got my NVC case# today. I checked online and it says invalid number. Any input why?

Checked both immigrant and non-immigrant?

I know someone had this in June I think and they just called to confirm the number and status, so it is heard of don't worry.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kirenia said:

I was approved on February 12 and still the NVC does not receive my case 😔😔

My NO2 was feb. 12 and I called them this morning and they gave me my NVC number.

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Checked both immigrant and non-immigrant?

I know someone had this in June I think and they just called to confirm the number and status, so it is heard of don't worry.

Ok thanks

Edited by reyjay

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gul4554 said:

Hello everyone 

Just wanted some help

How can I call to the USCIS to ask about our case?

Naes

Thanks 

Try the link. :)

USCIS - 800-375-5283

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

Timeline

Guys we are all frustrated and anxious and all emotions mixed up, but let's all (this includes me obviously) try to read things positively.

I don't think anyone (apart from some magical trolls pushing magic up my approving butt apparently) wants to make anyone sad... 

So let's gooooo for another strong week of approvals!

I want September to start, yes not going to deny, but I also want August to go full power first!!!!

I'll be putting the scan around 12:30 Cali time.

However last week Monday was a holiday and first day of the week  did not really got any approvals, so do not worry if we don't get many today!

BUT check those mailboxes!! If it says 1/1 page most likely and approval knocking your door!!!

Timeline

@NicolaBolton87 

I reread what I wrote 5 times. I do have a sarcastic and jokey tone sometimes, I'll try to put more smilies to show that I wasn't trying to be snarky...

But really don't worry, I think last Monday approvals was those came with informed delivery. because Monday was a holiday. 

So that's why you are not seeing movement today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

How are there gonna be approvals if USCIS is not even open yet?

One of the people who knows most about the process and helps out literally EVERYONE on the forum just told you that there's no need for sad faces yet as there can't be any approvals at 6:30 in the morning. No snarkiness or anything, just giving information so your comment wouldn't upset other people who come here and don't know they're not even open yet.

Also, this time last Monday, and even this time last Tuesday, there were no updates at all because Monday was a holiday. And this time any other day, we get full day scans from the day before, which we don't have today, as yesterday was a Sunday.

Again, not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't understand why come here and be all negative.

I'm hoping we all get some great news this week guys, stay strong! :) 

August 22, 2017 - I-129F mailed
August 24, 2017 - NOA1
September 1, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy
March 8, 2018 - RFE
March 12, 2018 - RFE hard copy
March 14. 2018 - RFE response mailed
March 16, 2018 - RFE response received
March 21, 2018 - NOA2
March 26, 2018 - NOA2 hard copy

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Try the link. :)

USCIS - 800-375-5283

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

Thank you so much 

You are reallyvery nice 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, forke said:

How are there gonna be approvals if USCIS is not even open yet?

One of the people who knows most about the process and helps out literally EVERYONE on the forum just told you that there's no need for sad faces yet as there can't be any approvals at 6:30 in the morning. No snarkiness or anything, just giving information so your comment wouldn't upset other people who come here and don't know they're not even open yet.

Also, this time last Monday, and even this time last Tuesday, there were no updates at all because Monday was a holiday. And this time any other day, we get full day scans from the day before, which we don't have today, as yesterday was a Sunday.

Again, not trying to be mean or anything, I just don't understand why come here and be all negative.

I'm hoping we all get some great news this week guys, stay strong! :) 

Yeah that last smile is important... I'll remember the smiles next time :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.