4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kay&Ray said:

Hi everyone!

I am having the hardest time trying to fill out the DS 160! I tried changing browsers, computers, activating Javascript, enabling TLS etc etc but I keep getting an error. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Use your phone! For some reason it doesn’t work on MacBooks. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, SAlove18 said:

Use your phone! For some reason it doesn’t work on MacBooks. 

I did it on MacBook.

Chrome on MacBook worked. safari and Firefox didn't though.

Edited by Naes

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Naes said:

I did it on MacBook.

Chrome on MacBook worked. safari and Firefox didn't though.

Huh. Good to know.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys! I noticed on the graph that after NVC case number was assigned. the next step listed was the medical exam. It was my understanding that you waited to receive packet from the embassy with instructions on approved places to have the medical exam done. Is this not correct?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Dorena27 said:

Hey guys! I noticed on the graph that after NVC case number was assigned. the next step listed was the medical exam. It was my understanding that you waited to receive packet from the embassy with instructions on approved places to have the medical exam done. Is this not correct?

That depends on the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

So, is an approval just 1 page? Because I have informed delivery and I have something from USCIS and it says 1 of 1. If it is an approval, then they are touching Aug 28. Nothing on website or app.

Thanks!

Timeline
Just now, Satsuki1 said:

So, is an approval just 1 page? Because I have informed delivery and I have something from USCIS and it says 1 of 1. If it is an approval, then they are touching Aug 28. Nothing on website or app.

Thanks!

Yep!! That sounds like an approval!!!

Just now, NicolaBolton87 said:

It's so quuuuuuiiiiieeeeeet on here today. Last week there were so many approvals, today nothing :( 

It's barely morning like 6:30 am in California....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Omg, my heart is pounding so hard!! Can't wait to get home and open it!! Thanks @Naes!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

It's barely morning like 6:30 am in California....

I was on here at this time all last week, just like I always am.

It is distinctively quieter today than days last week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.