4,721 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, K & R said:

I can barely contain my excitement hoping that this week will be my week! Day 184 and counting... really hoping to not have to go through another long weekend of suspense! Good luck to everyone this week! I have a feeling there will be a lot of silent NOA2s heading our way! :D

Honestly when it's my turn for approval (Dec1 NOA1 here), I'm logging off of Vj until I get my NOA2 cause I know the suspense will kill me reading others getting approved. 

1 hour ago, Naes said:

That's unfortunately not correct...

May started October 1

june started November 14

july started January 10

February started either on February 2 or February 5

However if you meant the last week of the active month? That is correct they move on to the next month when we see the last week of the previous active month.

either way it is extremely possible to see September this week.

Yes, let me clarify. I meant to say hope the trend continues like how they started August (Which began I believe was last week of January). 

1 hour ago, DeepakChani said:

Honestly when it's my turn for approval (Dec1 NOA1 here), I'm logging off of Vj until I get my NOA2 cause I know the suspense will kill me reading others getting approved. 

Lol I keep getting this weird feeling thats so hard to describe where I'm so happy for everyone getting approvals but also equally just as anxious that my case hasn't been touched yet. It could literally be any day now and I think that's why it's driving me crazy. I need to try and stop thinking about it so much lol. Maybe it will come faster if I don't expect it! But who am I kidding, I'm going to be on this forum constantly and checking my case status until my fingers are numb :jest:

K-1 VISA

I129F Sent: 08/23/2017

NOA 1: 08/25/2017

NOA 2: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/14/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/24/2018

Embassy Received: 03/28/2018

Medical: 05/08/2018

Interview: 05/15/2018 

Visa issued: 05/18/2018

Visa received: 05/23/2018 

AOS

POE: 06/07/2018

SSN applied: 06/12/2018

SSN received: 06/28/2018

AOS Sent: 07/27/2018

Biometrics: 08/23/2018

Interview: 10/30/2018

Approval: 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/05/2018

Green card Received: 11/08/2018

NO MORE USCIS UNTIL ROC!!!!!😁

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

Yes, let me clarify. I meant to say hope the trend continues like how they started August (Which began I believe was last week of January). 

Hope the trend goes to moving next month every 3 weeks with strong updates on each month... but I'm greedy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 2/23/2018 at 3:51 AM, Little_Vixen said:

That's awesome! My fiancé will be in the Netherlands the week after and we are visiting Paris :D

I was planning to do a tour of either Amsterdam or the Rotterdam harbour too. We'd love to meet up with you two! My fiance will be in the Netherland from march 5 to march 21. 

Awee that sounds nice, but I'm only there for a week and our itinerary is completely packed; was planning to visit Keukenhof but the timing just won't allow us. Enjoy Paris! I'll always go back to Paris and definitely will have our engagement photoshoot there! :D:D:D

Timeline

Hi everyone!

I am having the hardest time trying to fill out the DS 160! I tried changing browsers, computers, activating Javascript, enabling TLS etc etc but I keep getting an error. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, DeepakChani said:

I just realized what you meant.. I wrote "February began on February" hehe sorry.

august started on February 5 (there was one case in February 2- but no approval so I can't confirm.)

but even with that the worst case case scenario I think they are trying to start new month at east at the first two weeks of the month.

-just wanted to add this info because I know you're still be waiting for a while. I'll renew the data on the drive this week if you want to use it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kay&Ray said:

Hi everyone!

I am having the hardest time trying to fill out the DS 160! I tried changing browsers, computers, activating Javascript, enabling TLS etc etc but I keep getting an error. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

I have no clue... you seem to have tried everything I could offer.

maybe re download your browser? And some say Firefox works better (I used chrome and it worked)

there's always the last resort....internet explorer

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kay&Ray said:

Awee that sounds nice, but I'm only there for a week and our itinerary is completely packed; was planning to visit Keukenhof but the timing just won't allow us. Enjoy Paris! I'll always go back to Paris and definitely will have our engagement photoshoot there! :D:D:D

Enjoy! Next month will be a year since I was last in the NL to visit my fiance. Paris, and engagement photos,  how lovely :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kay&Ray said:

Hi everyone!

Have you tried using a network connection from a different location, such as a friends house, office, or internet cafe?   It is possible that the network you are utilizing is configured to block a port required to make the connection necessary to complete the DS 160.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.