4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, reyjay said:

Where’s you fiancee be staying? Hotel, Apartment or family members? Hotel can be very expensive.

I'm not sure where we will stay, I'll worry about that later. Are you planning to be there for the interview?

congrats to the few that got their noa2's today :D 

yaaaaay, so happy for you guys!

now the rest please stay positive, you will be getting the happy news soon too!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sean&Lailane said:

I'm not sure where we will stay, I'll worry about that later. Are you planning to be there for the interview?

No, can’t make it due to work I wished I could.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

congrats to the few that got their noa2's today :D 

yaaaaay, so happy for you guys!

now the rest please stay positive, you will be getting the happy news soon too!

Trying my hardest :)

9 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Trying my hardest :)

you are sooo close :D 

maybe work on the wedding in the meantime, pick a cake? or bakery? or pinterest ideas for the bouquet of flowers? :

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

you are sooo close :D 

maybe work on the wedding in the meantime, pick a cake? or bakery? or pinterest ideas for the bouquet of flowers? :

We are eloping!!! It will just be us and my 4 kids somewhere warm by the beach! But I am flying to be with my ❤️  in Wales in 48 hours so that will very definitely give me something to do while I wait!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, reyjay said:

I’ll ask HR today if they have one like that. Thanks for the help and I can see we will have the same embassy. 

My Fiancee lives in Mindanao she will be staying in a hotel in Manila for the medical and interview. What about yours?

Hey sorry for the late reply. My Fiancee lives in Taguig City. Probably about 45 minutes from the Embassy, depends on traffic. I have made it in less, but I was on my motorcycle, errrr, well.... I call it a scooter here in the US, motorcycle in P.H.. lol

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

We are eloping!!! It will just be us and my 4 kids somewhere warm by the beach! But I am flying to be with my ❤️  in Wales in 48 hours so that will very definitely give me something to do while I wait!!!

My fiancé is from wales too! Hope you have a wonderful time! I absolutely cannot wait to go back its such a beautiful country :D

Edited by Just-in-case18

1 hour ago, Naes said:

There is an rfe that's for sure but it is not printed, updated or sent yet. It is already in the system. Uscis won't tell you what's it about till you get your letter. Otherwise everyone would call

You'll get rfe, and the review will continue after they received your reply.

Any idea how far this sets us back? I know there are no guarantees in his type of thing. Just wanted to know what a reasonable expectation might be. Anyone have any insight on how this might affect my timeline. 

Again thanks for the community. 

Caroline 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Carotaro16 said:

Any idea how far this sets us back? I know there are no guarantees in his type of thing. Just wanted to know what a reasonable expectation might be. Anyone have any insight on how this might affect my timeline. 

Again thanks for the community. 

Caroline 

Set back is a weird term for it because you may even get it faster even when people from your date is still waiting.

but I would say up to 10 days for you to get the letter, and then however much you take to reply, and after than about 7 days for them to receive. Then 1week to 60 days for them to approve or take action. So it can be 3 weeks to 3 months. It also depends how fast you move. (It rarely takes 60 days though usually the longer it takes is 30 days..)

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

My fiancé is from wales too! Hope you have a wonderful time! I absolutely cannot wait to go back its such a beautiful country :D

Where abouts? My Fiancé is from Ruthin which is North Wales. Every time I visit I wonder why he would want to trade the beautiful mountains for “Filthy-Delphia” !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Where abouts? My Fiancé is from Ruthin which is North Wales. Every time I visit I wonder why he would want to trade the beautiful mountains for “Filthy-Delphia” !!!!

He’s from Pontypridd, in the valleys of South Wales. That’s so funny cause I thought the same thing about him and coming to live in Boston!! First time visiting there I was amazed at the scenery

46 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

oooh that's super sweet! :) 

i'm sure u guys will have a blast!

wohooo and 48 hours sounds like do-able! you'll get through this quick :D

have a safe trip and enjoy the time

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Just-in-case18 said:

He’s from Pontypridd, in the valleys of South Wales. That’s so funny cause I thought the same thing about him and coming to live in Boston!! First time visiting there I was amazed at the scenery

It really is ridiculously beautiful!!!

1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

oooh that's super sweet! :) 

i'm sure u guys will have a blast!

wohooo and 48 hours sounds like do-able! you'll get through this quick :D

have a safe trip and enjoy the time

Thanks love!! Maybe I’ll come hone to some good news! ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.