4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Veture said:

Hello guys, quick question: do we need the both intent to marry letters for interview? Or just petitioners? 

Just petitioner, beneficiary being there is intent enough :) 

2 minutes ago, Veture said:

Also, it should be directed to US Embassy where interview will take place right? Not towards to USCIS Dallas, TX? Sorry just want to make sure.

Hello all 

I am here again 

same question our case is submitted on 21th August 2017 when we can expect the approval?

checking on uscis is the same we have received your case no explanation 

dont really know what to do?

thanks in advance 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Gul4554 said:

Hello all 

I am here again 

same question our case is submitted on 21th August 2017 when we can expect the approval?

checking on uscis is the same we have received your case no explanation 

dont really know what to do?

thanks in advance 

Please read the forum.

just a few pages back there should be explanation of the current situation. So far they touched 15th August. But that doesn't mean they finished. You may get it tomorrow or in a month or so.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Veture said:

Also, it should be directed to US Embassy where interview will take place right? Not towards to USCIS Dallas, TX? Sorry just want to make sure.

i think embassy is good enough :) 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Happy birthday, bud! I wish that your noa2 is on it's way. Enjoy! 

Thank you! :) I hope we all get our NOA2s soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Thelucybelle said:

Happy birthday - hope you get the best birthday present of an NOA2!!! No patience in my pocket here either just nervous excitement mixed with a dose of unnecessary paranoia that I’ll be passed by!!!

I keep refreshing, and sometimes I forget the time difference. LOL. 

I wish that we all get our NOA2s soon! :) 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, S_Flores said:

I keep refreshing, and sometimes I forget the time difference. LOL. 

I wish that we all get our NOA2s soon! :) 

Sooooooon!!

Happy birthday by the way (just realized)

Timeline

I know these questions have not asked yet here and I think it will be asked once more approvals happens. After NO2 approval, we will all go and start preparing documents for the big interview.

1. I-134 form:  This sponsorship form to be filled by Petitioner, however. what if Beneficiary already has enough amount of money to support himself/herself? Do we still need this document? If so, how we should handle the part in the from under Part-3 - 38? (If you select "intend," indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions you intend to make in Part 7. Additional Information. For example, if you intend to furnish room and board, state for how long and, if money, state the amount in U.S. dollars and whether it is to be given in a lump sum, weekly or monthly, and for how long.)
  1. Tax Transcripts (last 3 years): Should I get those online and sent to Beneficiary for him to print them? Or print and ship them with courier alongside with other papers?
  2. Pay Stubs: How long these should be? Last year? Last 3 years? Again need to send copies via courier? Scanned versions?
  3. Employment Verification Letter: Is there a working template for this letter somewhere that used recently and no problem occurred? What date should be enough? Month old prior to interview?

I hope you all get your approvals very very soon!

Edited by Veture

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/9/2018 at 5:52 PM, bironeaj said:

Just got my NOA2 in the mail dated 2/5 and the website still shows no update. Just wanted to let you guys know. 

Just wanted to update you guys again. USCIS website still shows no update for my case even though paper copy of NOA2 was received on 2/9. Check your mailboxes today. I'm thinking the USCIS website tracker is totally inaccurate.

Edited by bironeaj

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Veture said:

I know these questions have not asked yet here and I think it will be asked once more approvals happens. After NO2 approval, we will all go and start preparing documents for the big interview.

1. I-134 form:  This sponsorship form to be filled by Petitioner, however. what if Beneficiary already has enough amount of money to support himself/herself? Do we still need this document? If so, how we should handle the part in the from under Part-3 - 38? (If you select "intend," indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions you intend to make in Part 7. Additional Information. For example, if you intend to furnish room and board, state for how long and, if money, state the amount in U.S. dollars and whether it is to be given in a lump sum, weekly or monthly, and for how long.)
  1. Tax Transcripts (last 3 years): Should I get those online and sent to Beneficiary for him to print them? Or print and ship them with courier alongside with other papers?
  2. Pay Stubs: How long these should be? Last year? Last 3 years? Again need to send copies via courier? Scanned versions?
  3. Employment Verification Letter: Is there a working template for this letter somewhere that used recently and no problem occurred? What date should be enough? Month old prior to interview?

I hope you all get your approvals very very soon!

1) depends on the embassy (in japan I can)

2) (probably accidental 1) beneficiary print out is ok 

3) most recent you can get and 3-6 months there's nothing specific but 6 was what they asked from me for visitor visa so I'm going with that

4) we actually had it already and I'm worried about that too... just google visajourney employment letter k1 you'll see some similar threads with sample templates..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.