4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Not a bother ever! Don't think like that. We're all family here! :) however I see your question  has been answered. Yes it was down. I just wanted to add that first part :)) 

Cut it out guys... If you think that's so bad consider looking at your own actions in the mirror by continuously poking fun at someone. Not cool. I cannot stand by this and say nothing. It's bullying. If you think your point was correct then act like the good guy, and LET IT GO. I understand your concern but Imo neither is guilty of something... so don't scoop down to the level you think the other is... which they and you aren't to even start with, making only you the bad guy. We are all here just as frustrated as everyone else... All trying our best to remain sane through this process. Give eachother a break and a pet in the back and let's all be nice to eachother pls... 

Ugh... 

Thanks @Kristi&Luigi, I'm always a bit social networking sites shy, so always a little apprehensive to write. Despite all this, I follow the August & July filers extensively and I'm very appreciative of all the work @Naes does. Good luck to you and all on here, hopefully everyone will have a NOA2 in hand soon. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Not a bother ever! Don't think like that. We're all family here! :) however I see your question  has been answered. Yes it was down. I just wanted to add that first part :)) 

Cut it out guys... If you think that's so bad consider looking at your own actions in the mirror by continuously poking fun at someone. Not cool. I cannot stand by this and say nothing. It's bullying. If you think your point was correct then act like the good guy, and LET IT GO. I understand your concern but Imo neither is guilty of something... so don't scoop down to the level you think the other is... which they and you aren't to even start with, making only you the bad guy. We are all here just as frustrated as everyone else... All trying our best to remain sane through this process. Give eachother a break and a pet in the back and let's all be nice to eachother pls... 

Ugh... 

Hey, I think the person was just joking at least that's how I read it. Everyone is so anxious to know of the status of their case and I am sure there are a thousand requests that these servers receive at any given moment. Not to mention some including myself who use the app which sends about 500 requests (just testing something). As many people mentioned, I think this was an unannounced maintenance window.

Hope you have a great day and I hope some good news will come your way and all those folks who are waiting. Cheers!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Christ people. Chill out and take a joke. If you can't poke fun at each other then why bother. Every body knows you can't crash a site by running a simple search. 

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sometimes nerves bring out the worst in people... Beware, guys, or Santa will add you to the naughty list and you will get no Christmas presents. You’ve been warned. 😂

08/15/2017 -  I-129F NOA1 

02/22/2018 - NOA2 (online)

02/26/2018 - NOA2

03/20/2018 - NVC received, RDJ assigned 

05/24/2018 - Medical

05/29/2018 - Interview (rescheduled by Consulate for 06/06)

06/06/2018  - Interview

06/15/2018 - Visa in hand

07/21/2018 - POE

07/26/2018 - Wedding day

08/23/2018 - Mailed AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765)

08/24/2018 - Package received

08/25/2018 - NOA1 for I-130, I-485, I-765

09/07/2018 - Received hard copy of NOA1

10/23/2018 - Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131 

11/09/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Done

11/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

01/29/2019 - Request for Initial Evidence  EAD/AP

xx/xx/2019 - EAD/AP Approved

XX/XX/201X - Card in Production

XX/XX/201X - Received Approval Notice in the Mail

XX/XX//201X - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me

XX/XX/201X - Card Received

XX/XX/201X - Interview Date XX/XX

XX/XX/201X - Interview

XX/XX/201X - Received hard copy for GC

XX/XX/201X - USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

XX/XX/201X - Permanent Resident/Green Card received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

Christ people. Chill out and take a joke. If you can't poke fun at each other then why bother. Every body knows you can't crash a site by running a simple search. 

Pretty sure only dutchies got that style of joke 🤣🤣🤣

(although there are nuances to that situation, its very possible i just hope it isn't possible for to uscis servers 😅)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

In the end we all deal with this frustration differently and find our own ways to calm our minds. Even if it's not how you do it, if it works for someone,  than its great. 

In another note... what's the chance to get my noa2 by or before vj estimate? :unsure: how about end of February? Do you think it will be at least before than? 

Yes, it’s very possible.  Remember, quite a few of you are already approved and just didn’t get it in the mail yet.  I was approved on Tuesday and didn’t know until I checked the mailbox on Saturday.  That meant it was even closer to NVC by the time I found out, because it had travel time like my NOA2.  Approvals are raining, you guys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

Having spent all weekend with about 500 other Waldorf kindergarten teachers in New York I have tried to stay off visa journey and just focus on the beautiful children I work with but it’s good to be home now and catching up with everybody’s exciting updates. Still waiting here but who knows, maybe there will be a hard copy in my mail box when I get home!!

I hope so!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, MikeandMeg said:

Thanks @Kristi&Luigi, I'm always a bit social networking sites shy, so always a little apprehensive to write. Despite all this, I follow the August & July filers extensively and I'm very appreciative of all the work @Naes does. Good luck to you and all on here, hopefully everyone will have a NOA2 in hand soon. :)

No reason to be shy here! Talk away :)) and yes tysm @Naes we appreciate yous :)) 

2 hours ago, Impatiently said:

Hope you have a great day and I hope some good news will come your way and all those folks who are waiting. Cheers!!

I wish you the best too buddy. Ty. 

1 hour ago, Little_Vixen said:

I'm sorry i'm guilty of being agitated too. I'm trying to keep my fiances spirits up and his family tells his daily he won't get the visa... I'm very frustrated tbh. But i wasnt talking directly to you i guess, just everything... But remember, jokes hurt too when they're about someone :)

Seriously though. The minute I bring up his hopes his family crashes them and tell him he will never get it or "what will you do when you don't receive it?" Like 😡😡😡 man :((( he's being torn appart and with this process taking so long after i told them in the beginning its 4 to 6 months they believe I'm giving him false hope... and try to make him believe it too.... 

Edited by Kristi&Luigi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Little_Vixen said:

😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Bunbunbunny said:

Pretty sure only dutchies got that style of joke 🤣🤣🤣

(although there are nuances to that situation, its very possible i just hope it isn't possible for to uscis servers 😅)

Hey Bunny! Oh No! ...not about Dutchies!

I'm right here with my 7 Books 📚📖 of Jokes and I caught that one when she made it!

😂😂😂😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, noraliz73 said:

Yes, it’s very possible.  Remember, quite a few of you are already approved and just didn’t get it in the mail yet.  I was approved on Tuesday and didn’t know until I checked the mailbox on Saturday.  That meant it was even closer to NVC by the time I found out, because it had travel time like my NOA2.  Approvals are raining, you guys!

That’s such a nice way to put it into a different, more positive perspective! 🙂

08/15/2017 -  I-129F NOA1 

02/22/2018 - NOA2 (online)

02/26/2018 - NOA2

03/20/2018 - NVC received, RDJ assigned 

05/24/2018 - Medical

05/29/2018 - Interview (rescheduled by Consulate for 06/06)

06/06/2018  - Interview

06/15/2018 - Visa in hand

07/21/2018 - POE

07/26/2018 - Wedding day

08/23/2018 - Mailed AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765)

08/24/2018 - Package received

08/25/2018 - NOA1 for I-130, I-485, I-765

09/07/2018 - Received hard copy of NOA1

10/23/2018 - Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131 

11/09/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Done

11/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

01/29/2019 - Request for Initial Evidence  EAD/AP

xx/xx/2019 - EAD/AP Approved

XX/XX/201X - Card in Production

XX/XX/201X - Received Approval Notice in the Mail

XX/XX//201X - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me

XX/XX/201X - Card Received

XX/XX/201X - Interview Date XX/XX

XX/XX/201X - Interview

XX/XX/201X - Received hard copy for GC

XX/XX/201X - USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

XX/XX/201X - Permanent Resident/Green Card received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

No reason to be shy here! Talk away :)) and yes tysm @Naes we appreciate yous :)) 

I wish you the best too buddy. Ty. 

I'm sorry i'm guilty of being agitated too. I'm trying to keep my fiances spirits up and his family tells his daily he won't get the visa... I'm very frustrated tbh. But i wasnt talking directly to you i guess, just everything... But remember, jokes hurt too when they're about someone :)

Seriously though. The minute I bring up his hopes his family crashes them and tell him he will never get it or "what will you do when you don't receive it?" Like 😡😡😡 man :((( he's being torn appart and with this process taking so long after i told them in the beginning its 4 to 6 months they believe I'm giving him false hope... and try to make him believe it too.... 

...the joke wasn't for anyone. I mean 'Nobody' was attributed to it!

Okay, about your Fiancé, we have seen so many of us here being agitated and abused by family due to this process.

Always, remember that 'Everything has a purpose for which it was made'. There is a purpose for which you're going through this process, 'to be with that person you love💖, with no distance being a barrier'. Yes, there will be obstacles from family, friends and even yourself due to anxiety, depression et al. What will matter is how strong you come out of this STORM! 

Secondly, you're almost at the finish line, you will be having your NOA2 pretty soon. Then, NVC - Embassy is a one way road. As of this time last week till Friday, we saw many people complaining bitterly about NOA2, but unknowingly to them, they were already approved and the mails were on the way to their Posts. 

Thirdly, you and your Fiancé love each other and you two should support one another through this process. You two should understand that you will be getting married and not to families. Yes! Family is there to appreciate, support, but they won't live with you. So, if they fail to support you, you two should move on with your Beautiful Life Together!

Goodluck!👌😘💖

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

August is the miracle month.. (I didn't even read it yet) I leave for sleep and things are all upside down when I wake up? 😂😂😂 never before

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 2/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, patientguyinlove said:

I wonder if these are mostly because of the new vs old form.

Nope form problems are cleared as rejection at the very beginning.

but it is known that this administration wants more rfe as a part of scrutiny and that this year saw more rfe than any other years. (Based on uscis data)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.