4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi @Naes

First really appreciate all the work and help that you have been providing for this community you always give us some answers and clarity through this process. 

I'm wondering if I really got this right... I checked the link of the K1 updates spreadsheet, from the list of the WAC numbers(I presume that the last 3 digits are the digits for my case), our case got approved (02/08/18) but we didnt received a online update or the mail. So it may be on it way??

Thanks in advance 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MK2017 said:

Hi @Naes

First really appreciate all the work and help that you have been providing for this community you always give us some answers and clarity through this process. 

I'm wondering if I really got this right... I checked the link of the K1 updates spreadsheet, from the list of the WAC numbers(I presume that the last 3 digits are the digits for my case), our case got approved (02/08/18) but we didnt received a online update or the mail. So it may be on it way??

Thanks in advance 

Nope those are not last digits. They are just ID numbering in order to make analysis possible, its given with the same order of wac numbers.

So you cannot actually check your case status there.

If your case got approved in USCIS website, then it is approved. If not it is also not approved on that list. 

Edited by Naes

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

I wonder if someone has been overloading the servers with repeated scans to, oh I don't know, build a website or something?

Nah I think its just down. I was scanning October to make everything updated and it stopped suddenly a few hours ago... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nah I think its just down. I was scanning October to make everything updated and it stopped suddenly a few hours ago... 

They used to have system maintenance every weekend it seemed like? This weekend they haven't sent out a notification via the app, but I expect it's the same cause. I hope so, especially for tomorrow's scans! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope those are not last digits. They are just ID numbering in order to make analysis possible, its given with the same order of wac numbers.

So you cannot actually check your case status there.

If your case got approved in USCIS website, then it is approved. If not it is also not approved on that list. 

oh I understood! Thank you 

Timeline
Just now, CaptainAmerica said:

They used to have system maintenance every weekend it seemed like? This weekend they haven't sent out a notification via the app, but I expect it's the same cause. I hope so, especially for tomorrow's scans! 

I know I thought the same..

See if they're going to go silent and then make a snowfall like Friday I'm ok with that 😂😂😂 as long as snow falls.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
On 2/10/2018 at 4:29 PM, John & Rose said:

That is what I thought too. I’m a June 6 filer and nine June 6 filers were rejected because of the form. I assume the date had some float. 

Well that's terrifying.
We originally sent our petition on June 1, and weren't sure if it would make it on time as it was the old form. That, as it turns out, was the least of our problems, as the entire package got lost somewhere and is still travelling around the States I guess. Oh well. :) 

August 22, 2017 - I-129F mailed
August 24, 2017 - NOA1
September 1, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy
March 8, 2018 - RFE
March 12, 2018 - RFE hard copy
March 14. 2018 - RFE response mailed
March 16, 2018 - RFE response received
March 21, 2018 - NOA2
March 26, 2018 - NOA2 hard copy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tonga
Timeline
29 minutes ago, forke said:

Well that's terrifying.
We originally sent our petition on June 1, and weren't sure if it would make it on time as it was the old form. That, as it turns out, was the least of our problems, as the entire package got lost somewhere and is still travelling around the States I guess. Oh well. :) 

Which form did you guys use? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Elisa B said:

Which form did you guys use? 

The old I-129F that was good until June 2017. The second time (August) we sent the new one. :) 

August 22, 2017 - I-129F mailed
August 24, 2017 - NOA1
September 1, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy
March 8, 2018 - RFE
March 12, 2018 - RFE hard copy
March 14. 2018 - RFE response mailed
March 16, 2018 - RFE response received
March 21, 2018 - NOA2
March 26, 2018 - NOA2 hard copy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sam&Steph said:

Hello all you love birds!! I wanted to take a peek at Augusts filers. We are July 31st filers. We are still waiting........... :) But we are strong and happy. I'm gonna wish everyone the best of luck.

Your NOA2 is just around the corner! Stay strong! Your wait is almost over! I hope you get it next week!

08/15/2017 -  I-129F NOA1 

02/22/2018 - NOA2 (online)

02/26/2018 - NOA2

03/20/2018 - NVC received, RDJ assigned 

05/24/2018 - Medical

05/29/2018 - Interview (rescheduled by Consulate for 06/06)

06/06/2018  - Interview

06/15/2018 - Visa in hand

07/21/2018 - POE

07/26/2018 - Wedding day

08/23/2018 - Mailed AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765)

08/24/2018 - Package received

08/25/2018 - NOA1 for I-130, I-485, I-765

09/07/2018 - Received hard copy of NOA1

10/23/2018 - Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131 

11/09/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Done

11/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

01/29/2019 - Request for Initial Evidence  EAD/AP

xx/xx/2019 - EAD/AP Approved

XX/XX/201X - Card in Production

XX/XX/201X - Received Approval Notice in the Mail

XX/XX//201X - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me

XX/XX/201X - Card Received

XX/XX/201X - Interview Date XX/XX

XX/XX/201X - Interview

XX/XX/201X - Received hard copy for GC

XX/XX/201X - USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

XX/XX/201X - Permanent Resident/Green Card received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Having spent all weekend with about 500 other Waldorf kindergarten teachers in New York I have tried to stay off visa journey and just focus on the beautiful children I work with but it’s good to be home now and catching up with everybody’s exciting updates. Still waiting here but who knows, maybe there will be a hard copy in my mail box when I get home!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
6 hours ago, MikeandMeg said:

Hello,

Sorry to bother everyone on a Sunday, but is the "Check Case Status"  on the USCIS site down for others today as well? I don't post here, but I love reading all the encouraging posts from others. I was eager to read that August 15th cases have been touched, as I'm an August 9th filer. Just wanted to check online since I haven't been able to do so since Wednesday. Anywho, thanks in advance to whoever responds and I wish the best of luck to all filers. :)

Not a bother ever! Don't think like that. We're all family here! :) however I see your question  has been answered. Yes it was down. I just wanted to add that first part :)) 

5 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

I wonder if someone has been overloading the servers with repeated scans to, oh I don't know, build a website or something?

Cut it out guys... If you think that's so bad consider looking at your own actions in the mirror by continuously poking fun at someone. Not cool. I cannot stand by this and say nothing. It's bullying. If you think your point was correct then act like the good guy, and LET IT GO. I understand your concern but Imo neither is guilty of something... so don't scoop down to the level you think the other is... which they and you aren't to even start with, making only you the bad guy. We are all here just as frustrated as everyone else... All trying our best to remain sane through this process. Give eachother a break and a pet in the back and let's all be nice to eachother pls... 

Ugh... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

In the end we all deal with this frustration differently and find our own ways to calm our minds. Even if it's not how you do it, if it works for someone,  than its great. 

In another note... what's the chance to get my noa2 by or before vj estimate? :unsure: how about end of February? Do you think it will be at least before than? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.