4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Rami91 said:

I’m also August 2 and still waiting! What we should do you think? Just wait??

Lol that’s all we can do right now. Just try and keep busy! I’m sure we will have our approvals soon 

Edited by Wanderdoll

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations to all fellow August filers who got their NOA2! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

08/15/2017 -  I-129F NOA1 

02/22/2018 - NOA2 (online)

02/26/2018 - NOA2

03/20/2018 - NVC received, RDJ assigned 

05/24/2018 - Medical

05/29/2018 - Interview (rescheduled by Consulate for 06/06)

06/06/2018  - Interview

06/15/2018 - Visa in hand

07/21/2018 - POE

07/26/2018 - Wedding day

08/23/2018 - Mailed AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765)

08/24/2018 - Package received

08/25/2018 - NOA1 for I-130, I-485, I-765

09/07/2018 - Received hard copy of NOA1

10/23/2018 - Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131 

11/09/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Done

11/15/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

01/29/2019 - Request for Initial Evidence  EAD/AP

xx/xx/2019 - EAD/AP Approved

XX/XX/201X - Card in Production

XX/XX/201X - Received Approval Notice in the Mail

XX/XX//201X - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me

XX/XX/201X - Card Received

XX/XX/201X - Interview Date XX/XX

XX/XX/201X - Interview

XX/XX/201X - Received hard copy for GC

XX/XX/201X - USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

XX/XX/201X - Permanent Resident/Green Card received 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, noraliz73 said:

When I went to the mailbox, I found the NOA2!  No update on USCIS app.  August 8th filer approved February 6th.  The moral of the story is you might already be approved even if it still says “Received.”  Don’t lose hope!

Ohh this is a lovely noa2 to wake up to!!!!! 

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!! ❤️❤️

Timeline
2 hours ago, Pbl said:

I’m so excited they touched August 15, as it is my filing date!

I must confess that that “Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed” chilled me to the bone, though, lol. Thank goodness that case was not mine - of course, it couldn’t have been, but I guess this is the same kinda feeling I get when I walk or drive past a police officer and I go all weird thinking “I did nothing wrong, I hope they know that”.  😂

That Notice is just like another rfe in the end (it is serious but is reversible) ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Naes said:

That Notice is just like another rfe in the end (it is serious but is reversible) ;) 

Also, you never know what type of person that case belonged to.  I like to believe they do a good job preventing fraudulent cases and will speed up with all the honest lovebirds who want to start their lives already.  When you see a notice, don’t assume it was someone just like you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Monday please bring me my noa2. I have watched our mailbox like a hawk. I really hope ours is on the way now. My heart is breaking everytime i check the “update”.

but Congratulations to all approved couples :wub: Hope we can join you guys soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rami91 said:

I’m also August 2 and still waiting! What we should do you think? Just wait??

Me three.. well i guess. It’s been 192 days. But yes it seems like USCIS wont take us seriously coz i called them and they’re like “you’re still within the normal processing times” LOL. So yep. let’s hope Monday bring us the letter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You guys are reigniting my hope! I have a questions question. My fiancé lives in a rural town back in Thailand so I tried my best to put her address. Will she receive anything in the future in the mail or will everything go to me, the petitioner.  thank you.!

4 hours ago, noraliz73 said:

When I went to the mailbox, I found the NOA2!  No update on USCIS app.  August 8th filer approved February 6th.  The moral of the story is you might already be approved even if it still says “Received.”  Don’t lose hope!

So you are telling me even after all the updates on Friday, you still did not get a update on the app yet got your NOA2? SWEET!! 

Is there still no update to the app when you search your number? This goes to show they are approving even more cases than the case updates that happened in the past few days. Many may not even know they got approved until they get NOA2. 

Edited by deepakchani

Timeline
12 minutes ago, deepakchani said:

So you are telling me even after all the updates on Friday, you still did not get a update on the app yet got your NOA2? SWEET!! 

Is there still no update to the app when you search your number? This goes to show they are approving even more cases than the case updates that happened in the past few days. Many may not even know they got approved until they get NOA2. 

If they had noa2 after all this time I wouldn't expect an update after this point :) which is goooood we have more happy people somewhere even if not on vj hehe

@noraliz73

by the way what was the date on noa2?

5 hours ago, noraliz73 said:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yesssss! A big, big CONGRATULATIONS, girl! Oh my geeee! This is so awesome! I am so happy for you. So all of those doubts, and uncertainties are gone. Next step, NVC! You deserve this big time. I'm so glad :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

11 hours ago, K & R said:

Hi everyone!!! Congrats to everyone who has got their approvals!! I’m so happy for you! I’m August 25 NOA1 but hearing all of your approvals and happiness is getting me so excited for when it’s my turn! We are hoping to get our NOA2 for my fiancé’s birthday at the end of this month so 🤞 

Hello there! I am an August 25th filer, too. Good luck my fellow Augustine! I hope and pray that noa2 will rain next week for everyone.

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.