4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, CaptainAmerica said:

Congratulations! Out of interest, did you have USPS tracking to see this coming?

Thanks. No, not available in my area. 

Edited by bironeaj

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

April I believe was the switchover to the new form. I started seeing rejection for wrong forms in May. They reject right away and your NOA1 would be the rejection. 

Actually, the new form was out on April 10, but they still accepted the old from until June 9. At least that's what the old forms said. :)

August 22, 2017 - I-129F mailed
August 24, 2017 - NOA1
September 1, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy
March 8, 2018 - RFE
March 12, 2018 - RFE hard copy
March 14. 2018 - RFE response mailed
March 16, 2018 - RFE response received
March 21, 2018 - NOA2
March 26, 2018 - NOA2 hard copy

Just now, forke said:

Actually, the new form was out on April 10, but they still accepted the old from until June 9. At least that's what the old forms said. :)

That is what I thought too. I’m a June 6 filer and nine June 6 filers were rejected because of the form. I assume the date had some float. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, shalyn said:

Does anyone know if rapidvisa had the new forms during August time? I hope so 😑

Yes they did. I'm July and it was the new form. If you went through them then no worries. They know their stuff and keep current!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Veture said:

Hello everyone, we finally got approved as of 9th February, now we will look out for paper notification on the mail. Just wanted to let you guys know. Thank you! 😁😁😁

Congratulations!! :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, blenheim said:

Do we still think more have been touched than have been updated online?

Absolutely. We have seen so many from previous months that they don't always update online and there was already an August filer who got their approval in the mail- no updates from e-mail or online. Online still says "case received."
That's why we tell people to get informed delivery and pay attention to your mailboxes.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, EmEhL said:

Does USCIS work on Saturdays? 😊

Lol
We wish! :D
They typically don't.
But we have seen some people from the past with an NOA2 dated on a weekend. So maybe someone wraps things up on weekends? Not sure 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 hours ago, blenheim said:

Do we still think more have been touched than have been updated online?

Yep yep I'll put it up tomorrow so we can see which dates had no update hence possible noa2s will be from. Btw they cleaned july reeeaaaaal good too 😊

1 minute ago, emekus94 said:

Lol
We wish! :D
They typically don't.
But we have seen some people from the past with an NOA2 dated on a weekend. So maybe someone wraps things up on weekends? Not sure 

Ahh how lovely would saturdays be...

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Yep yep I'll put it up tomorrow so we can see which dates had no update hence possible noa2s will be from. Btw they cleaned july reeeaaaaal good too 😊

They cleaned July?????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I am so happy!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

i just love how the approvals are coming in. I feel like dancing at my desk, yes I'm working its my Saturday to work i have to train on Monday so work must be done,however these approvals are making me excited lol Congratulations are in order for the Augustines may the reign of approvals continue until the end.:D:dancing: 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.