4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
Just now, shalyn said:

Really jealous of everyone who got approved.. 😕 trying to stay postive.. what do you do to stay busy?( Other then work)

I get jealous but I get exited at the same time because the more I see approvals the faster my time will come. Other then work and VJ...My love and I text all day since we're both at work. Oh yea I refresh my tracker at least 8 times a day :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mario B said:
On 1/12/2018 at 11:56 AM, LizAndJayce said:

WE JUST GOT APPROVED. GREATEST FEELING EVER. hope you guys get to experience it soon :) 

@Mario B Congrats guys!!!! Let the wedding planning finally begin!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, MandW said:

I bought PS4 to keep me busy during my off time

I think that's the most logical approach to this whole thing 😁

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

August...the new June!

All I want to say is to relax. June went through this (I was right in the middle of it) and survived. We all understand the frustration. Sometimes we vent and shouldn’t or we vent to the wrong people.  It will be OK. Stay positive because this process has taken many victims. Don’t be one of them. We are all a big dysfunctional family. Take some abvice from an old timer...keep your eye on the prize. Do not let this process make you lose track of why you started the process.  Don’t get upset with others who are venting and don’t vent here. We all know what you are feeling. Make this the one place that you can go to feel safe and know you aren’t alone. An AA for the K-1 group. I always felt really terrible when we fought in June. We were able to move past that. Let’s learn from my mistakes. This is hard enough without adding to the stress. 

Congratulations to all all who are approved and good luck to those of us who aren’t. All that should matter is our loved ones. Let’s all focus on them instead of this incredibly ridiculous and completely horse $hit process.  

Thank you john.

dont we know as we two left stuck here. Don't we know?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

@LizAndJayce Congrats you two!

@TexasGuy0101 we somehow got tagged in it so no approval for us yet but for Mario B!! But congratulations to YOU!!! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Impatiently said:

Hello - Just ignore the person who jumped down your throat. I clearly read what you posted and there was only asking how you could help. If you want to collaborate on something, I will work with you. I have coded a little but I am sure you can do this with your eyes closed.

Thanks for the offer. I will PM you with details. Anyone else wanting to help, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor to the GitHub repo.

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thank you john.

dont we know as we two left stuck here. Don't we know?

If anything I can be an example of what not to do for these younger folks!  

We are like old foxhole buddies. We share an experience that they won’t understand until they have it. Deep down we hope they dont go through the same.  

You are just just a glutton for punishment!  You could have sat back with the other September filers and just ignored the rollercoaster that happens during this process each month. 

You are truly a good person we are all thankful for your sense of humor, computer expertise and motherly scolding! 😊

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Guys of course I'm going to do it. 

Actually if the web site can come before his noa2 that will be great as I won't get the same questions again.... 

I really do hope keeping you guys sane is not just about the scans.

Do I believe this needs to be done and get obsessed over continuously? No. 

I wish timelines were normal and we didn't do this.

does anyone think I'm around for months or people know me because I'm doing scanning?? Did you guys ever saw me do scanning a month other than in time to help? 

I will do it because I don't care what anyone else do! And if there's a website sure! Will I use it? Depends! Do I care? No! 

so whatever 🤷‍♀️

Don't get me wrong here. I never intended to stay your scans were the only thing keeping me sane. It was just my way to let you know I appreciate what you do and didn't want you to stop because someone complained. Btw I'm a late September filer and not expecting my NOA2 anytime soon and I'm just fine with that!

Timeline
Just now, Bonnie_Clyde said:

Don't get me wrong here. I never intended to stay your scans were the only thing keeping me sane. It was just my way to let you know I appreciate what you do and didn't want you to stop because someone complained. Btw I'm a late September filer and not expecting my NOA2 anytime soon and I'm just fine with that!

Oh I didn't mean you we all say that... I really didn't even realize because everyone says that, and not about my scans either...

im not going to stop giving people an info I can have just because someone wants to do the same. :) but hope at this rate it will come sooner than later to September! 

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

If anything I can be an example of what not to do for these younger folks!  

We are like old foxhole buddies. We share an experience that they won’t understand until they have it. Deep down we hope they dont go through the same.  

You are just just a glutton for punishment!  You could have sat back with the other September filers and just ignored the rollercoaster that happens during this process each month. 

You are truly a good person we are all thankful for your sense of humor, computer expertise and motherly scolding! 😊

I know I should have just hang out in September....... 

37 minutes ago, Impatiently said:

Chill out man or woman. Who pissed on your post? I don't see any issue with the poster who asked Naes to share so he/she can also help. You got your wires crossed somewhere.

well just noticed that the same person asks several time throughout days and weeks...

but anyways - good luck augustines!

stay positive and enjoy the happy news coming 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I know I should have just hang out in September....... 

But think of all the stress you would be missing!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, bironeaj said:

Just got my NOA2 in the mail dated 2/5 and the website still shows no update. Just wanted to let you guys know. 

Yayyyyyy
Our first paper copy NOA2! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone-- keep an eye on your mailboxes!!
It's coming. we will all get through this ride!

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

But think of all the stress you would be missing!

lol i think she'd survive without that stress hahaha

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.