4,721 posts in this topic

Timeline
17 minutes ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

JUST GOT APPROVED!!!

With the help of every one from this site helping us gathering the required documents and helping us answering all the questions, we thank you!!

We wish you all the best of luck!!!

Approved.PNG

Congratulations.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

just checked my timeline, yesterday said 18th and now says 19th , moved a day farther.

186 days for me

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, S&Slacy said:

Wanted to know how it looks like on top(envelope)

Are you waiting or got informed delivery or something?

it says uscis.

again check july filers post to find a pic. There are people posting it. Didn't happen here yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations to all approved cases :)

meanwhile in the land of the “passed by dates” , we are still in the dark. Lol. Just told the rep on the phone that my friends got their noa2 after 4 months and she laughed. Oh well. What else can we do. I know i know, the pessimism is real but i feel like this is the support group so heyyy, I just wanna whine. Maybe we should just make another forum for whiners like me. HAHA. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
2 hours ago, bironeaj said:

Who cares about how long I have been posting on this forum? I am here trying to help the community.  I think its ridiculous that everyone has to come to this forum waiting for 1 person to run a scan. While I do appreciate @Naes running the scans, this is a process that can be completely automated and posted to a website for anyone to view without human intervention. I was looking for a program I could start with and improve. Since @Naes doesn't want to give up the script, I have created my own. I am not trying to disrespect @Naes , I am simply trying to make it easier for people to see what dates are being processed. I honestly thought @Naes would be happy that he/she wouldn't have to run these things every day, but whatever. 

I already have the script done that does the scan. I am currently in the process of creating the website with cool graphs and stats on the cases. 

By the way, all of my code will be published to GitHub after I get this application running. Anyone will be able to download it and run their own scan.... Because sharing is caring (L)

Hello - Just ignore the person who jumped down your throat. I clearly read what you posted and there was only asking how you could help. If you want to collaborate on something, I will work with you. I have coded a little but I am sure you can do this with your eyes closed.

Timeline

I want to say sorry to those I have offended or pissed off by being and acting anxious. There is a reason behind me being so anxious and let explain why, back when I was getting ready to file the attorney I hired said 4 months to noa2 and my fiancé should be here within 5-6 based on the processing times back then. In October my dad was diagnosed with cancer, my fiancé and I asked my dad to marry us prior to him finding out he had cancer. My brothers wife died last year from cancer only being diagnosed 3 months prior.  My dad is a retired minister and has license to marry so we asked him through video when I was in Taiwan would he do the honors of marrying us and he was very excited that we had asked him. We had thought my fiancé would have been here by now but obviously not and probably two months from now or longer, November-December I flew back and forth to Virginia taking him to chemo and radiation sessions while his wife continued to work (flight attendant ) to maintain their insurance. she does the china, japan routes so there are 3-4 days a week she wasn't there to take him to these sessions, they did a bone scan last week and results are negative, the also did a ct scan and the results came today. my dad said he would call me tonight to "explain" the results, this scares me. This is why I'm so eager to get this process over so that my dad can marry his son and his fiancé . My dad has always wanted to do this and now I feel its more of a race against time. please uscis hurry up.

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MandW said:

I want to say sorry to those I have offended or pissed off by being and acting anxious. There is a reason behind me being so anxious and let explain why, back when I was getting ready to file the attorney I hired said 4 months to noa2 and my fiancé should be here within 5-6 based on the processing times back then. In October my dad was diagnosed with cancer, my fiancé and I asked my dad to marry us prior to him finding out he had cancer. My brothers wife died last year from cancer only being diagnosed 3 months prior.  My dad is a retired minister and has license to marry so we asked him through video when I was in Taiwan would he do the honors of marrying us and he was very excited that we had asked him. We had thought my fiancé would have been here by now but obviously not and probably two months from now or longer, November-December I flew back and forth to Virginia taking him to chemo and radiation sessions while his wife continued to work (flight attendant ) to maintain their insurance. she does the china, japan routes so there are 3-4 days a week she wasn't there to take him to these sessions, they did a bone scan last week and results are negative, the also did a ct scan and the results came today. my dad said he would call me tonight to "explain" the results, this scares me. This is why I'm so eager to get this process over so that my dad can marry his son and his fiancé . My dad has always wanted to do this and now I feel its more of a race against time. please uscis hurry up.

Saw you post. It is all good. Stay positive like many on this forum say. Wishing you good luck.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Guys really let's forget about it look how a happy day today is!

If we get a website out of it that's awesome. I cannot provide something I didn't make for somewhere that will be used from outside of here. Anyone is free to do as they wish. For me personally I said no. 

"She" btw got pissed at the innuendo of some sort that I was not "sharing" something.

which is really funny for me as I never actually did these scan myself and always shared them so they could be made by people.

people think it is the scanning that makes them sane. No it's not. It was @Shoegums calmness, @vocaledges fairness, and @JSCGPV'a humor that kept us-me included sane. Not just a few piece of data that's out there.

I get thousands questions a day, I never personally did a scan before this for a month by the way, and that's not always about scans or anything. I just decided to put things in an order so the next month wouldn't worry while previous months were happening. As a safe haven for myself too.

If anyone actually looks back a second you will realize you don't know me because I did any scan, but know me because I have absolute free time and run to answer any person who asks a question.

the reason for this is because I had anxiety. And I know how people can feel when they don't know the answer for a question they ask. And that wait for that answer is what takes its toll on us. 

You dont know me just beCause I did scans, but because I wanted to keep people calm and laugh through this process. 

You also wont know me to whine and cry if/when I reach the day 250. Because I saw it happens and I'll assure everyone waiting with me that it is not normal.

if there's a website it's awesome, my question why wasn't here before? Where was it when every single other month was struggling yet suddenly august became so important. Which is funny cause August is the month that looks like going like a flash!!

i have no gain from this. Do you think it pumps my ego to get thanks (when I'm in real life so shy I can't take a compliment??? It makes me feel bad everytime someone thanks me for this- cause I know anybody who had the same free time as me would do this anyway)

I cried when a friend who was sooo worried for months finally got his fiances visa on hand. And We waited here with him for 4 hours while fiancée was in the embassy and then went back and came with news.

i dont f-ing care who does what as long as information is out there. I dont care if it's my month when things get better of if it's December. 

Now im running the scan and I saw they went further and I'm so happy and I want that happiness to continue. If anyone has a problem with that positivity I'll ignore it even happening.

Edited by Naes

Timeline

I bought PS4 to keep me busy during my off time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.