4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, george.conley said:

Getting ready for our engagement shot and just received the great news. August 2nd NOA and we just got the text notification that our application was approved. Feeling very blessed and thankful that we didn’t get a RFE for the beneficiary letter of intent since that was not originally included. Self-filers also and thanks to visajourney for all the helpful information. 

Will pray for for everyone else who has been patiently waiting. Thanks again!!!

awesome! congratulations!

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

What chaos? 

Please, continue with your scanning! Ahhh! There shouldn't be any distraction whatsoever from any Individual. I'm begging🙏 with all might, because I don't want to run mad because of K-1 visa!

8 minutes ago, MandW said:

@NaesI believe when I say this everyone in august agrees, naes your doing us a great service by posting the scans in the section that isn't Septembers, everyone probably looks forward to the scans posts and other information that has been provided. I gladly appreciate what your doing as well as many others agree with this. Thanks for your commitment its well appreciated.

Guys of course I'm going to do it. 

Actually if the web site can come before his noa2 that will be great as I won't get the same questions again.... 

8 minutes ago, Bonnie_Clyde said:

@Naes just know that we appreciate everything you do it and you help us all in so many ways. Know that there's always that 1 person who will complain but that doesn't mean that the rest of us are not grateful. Please keep scanning and keeping us sane.

I really do hope keeping you guys sane is not just about the scans.

Do I believe this needs to be done and get obsessed over continuously? No. 

I wish timelines were normal and we didn't do this.

does anyone think I'm around for months or people know me because I'm doing scanning?? Did you guys ever saw me do scanning a month other than in time to help? 

I will do it because I don't care what anyone else do! And if there's a website sure! Will I use it? Depends! Do I care? No! 

so whatever 🤷‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MandW said:

awesome! congratulations!

We r August 2nd too, bt hvnt received any notification...#prayers coz we no onger cnt handle being this distant thou we r together in Uganda right now waiting for our new born baby coming next week 😍

Timeline
Just now, S&Slacy said:

We r August 2nd too, bt hvnt received any notification...#prayers coz we no onger cnt handle being this distant thou we r together in Uganda right now waiting for our new born baby coming next week 😍

Wow!!!' Baby coming ❤️❤️❤️ I wish you all health!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, S&Slacy said:

Any one who has been mailed, how does the package look like?

1/1 page letter you can see informed delivery things btw on july topic people post it when they get informed delivery.

Just now, TexasGuy0101 said:

JUST GOT APPROVED!!!

With the help of every one from this site helping us gathering the required documents and helping us answering all the questions, we thank you!!

We wish you all the best of luck!!!

Approved.PNG

Congrats!!!!

i should have waited for the scan ahaha

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

1/1 page letter you can see informed delivery things btw on july topic people post it when they get informed delivery.

Congrats!!!!

i should have waited for the scan ahaha

@Naes thank you for all your assistance!

Does any one know if there is a forum for the next step of the process?

Thanks,

Timeline
Just now, TexasGuy0101 said:

@Naes thank you for all your assistance!

Does any one know if there is a forum for the next step of the process?

Thanks,

Ahaha duh.

its in my signature. Are you on your phone?

Timeline

What to do after noa2:

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mario B said:
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:56 AM, LizAndJayce said:

WE JUST GOT APPROVED. GREATEST FEELING EVER. hope you guys get to experience it soon :) 

@LizAndJayce Congrats you two!

Edited by TexasGuy0101

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
2 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

call me crazy but ehhhh - how long have u been on this forum?

since monthhhhhhs if not ages, there are some awesome people like @Naes that run a script that was made previously from another VJ member.

every month we had one guru that did run these numbers to update this forum...

so not sure why she has to explain in so much detail, as she's running the scan and not anyone else?

if there is a volunteer of the month of august, i'm sure she'll hand over as she's a sept filer and does all other kinds of calculations and things....

as this is all non personal information with these wac's she's running, there shouldn't be some comments like that.

what i find a bit disappointing, is you questioning her this way, when you (and i'm sure everybody else is already) should be thankful for someone like her running this for us. it is not only time consuming, but she dedicates a loooot of freetime in this stuff to please us and give us some comfort with these scans.

sorry to vent - but i found your message pretty disrespectful and i don't think @Naes should be questioned as she's been on this forum for about 150 days running scans and helping out, researching, giving answers and all that!

anyways - i wish every augustine sooo much luck that you are next, we are all here to motivate each other and to be here for each other.

i understand a lot of may/june filers are disappointed on how quick july and now even august is running. so am i! i wish it was different and wouldn't be "unfair" as it is now. i know people from this forum that have been on here since late 16 / early 17, and it has been going on like that every single month. 

and every single month people are waiting when someone from 1-2 months ahead is getting approvals. not fair, but that's this uscics process. 

so please dear filers, all of you, stay positive! we are all a step closer to being with our SO and we will all get there!

happy friday and stay positive <3

Chill out man or woman. Who pissed on your post? I don't see any issue with the poster who asked Naes to share so he/she can also help. You got your wires crossed somewhere.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.