4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 minutes ago, bironeaj said:

Who cares about how long I have been posting on this forum? I am here trying to help the community.  I think its ridiculous that everyone has to come to this forum waiting for 1 person to run a scan. While I do appreciate @Naes running the scans, this is a process that can be completely automated and posted to a website for anyone to view without human intervention. I was looking for a program I could start with and improve. Since @Naes doesn't want to give up the script, I have created my own. I am not trying to disrespect @Naes , I am simply trying to make it easier for people to see what dates are being processed. I honestly thought @Naes would be happy that he/she wouldn't have to run these things every day, but whatever. 

I already have the script done that does the scan. I am currently in the process of creating the website with cool graphs and stats on the cases. 

By the way, all of my code will be published to GitHub after I get this application running. Anyone will be able to download it and run their own scan.... Because sharing is caring (L)

It is not that @naes does not want to give up the script.  It is just that she has posted the reply on how to do the scans so many times through the different months' threads on the forum that it was ad nauseuam.  None of us is ever purposely uncooperative because we are all going through the same bull-carp (yes, purposeful typo).  If you created a great program for us, that is very appreciated too!  I know that I barely have word-processing skills!  Anything to make this whole process easier for any of us is good.  Most of all please know that not a single one is an adversary.  Thank you so much for what you have done for us.  Along with all that @Naesdoes, we plebs are grateful.   

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, MandW said:

I will not vote for this administration next time around.

And this here is the issue...you won't vote for them now that you have to experience first hand the consequences of xenophobic, racist, and essentially illogical immigration policy (and most of the other policy enacted by this administration for that matter). I wish people would put forth some empathy and more thinking about how their voting choices will affect their (U.S.) society as whole (including less advantaged members of society, who for reasons that may not be under their control, are dependent on the volatile choices of us who are privileged enough to have our voices heard). Sorry if I'm going on a political tangent but I think this is important and not many people do this until they're personally affected themselves. Anyways, I hope all of your approvals come super fast! It's been a good day for the online update which only (hopefully) means its going to be a good week for mail-ins next week. 

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, noraliz73 said:

My fiancé says it has been warm in Egypt.  The temperatures go up and down.  For the most part, I don't think he will like our winters.  He lived in Romania when he was a kid, but when we are kids, snow and ice seem great.  Not when you have to drive in them to get to work or shovel them.  Of course, I wish he was here, but at the same time, I think it is a blessing that he isn't right now.  Winter is just plain miserable.  It is certainly no fun to look for a new apartment or to move.  I remember winter in Egypt.  I was wearing a t-shirt and my host family was telling me I needed a coat or I would get sick.  I was laughing because it was like 70 degrees and back home that day it was 20 degrees.  I would like my baby to get settled in here and be in a routine before he has to suffer through this cold.  The Arabic word for winter is "shitta"  I think that is the most accurate name ever!

Ahhh! I'm a Nigerian (Beneficiary) and the weather is freaking hot here and I will be moving to Illinois, almost the coldest state.😁 I need not think about it that much. I know when we get to that Bridge, We shall Cross it Graciously!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

This is very helpful. Ty. 

You're welcome! 

K1 Timeline

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

AOS Timeline

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

Timeline

@Naes, you're One Amazing and Weird Fellow 😉 that I've come to know but haven't met.

I love you! Thank you for all your Selfless Service here! I can't imagine scanning all these for May, June, July, now August and you're a September Filer. Ooh! I wish I could even excort you to the Embassy during your Interview (...I'm an October Filer), even if to help you out with carrying your documents for you. ☺

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, lilit829 said:

And this here is the issue...you won't vote for them now that you have to experience first hand the consequences of xenophobic, racist, and essentially illogical immigration policy (and most of the other policy enacted by this administration for that matter).

race has nothing to do with any of this

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MandW said:

race has nothing to do with any of this

Let's agree to disagree on that point, but the rest stands. Anyways, just one of my personal pet peeves that grinds me gears and I see it in my own community and my own family. 

K1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

Hey @Naes love you always. Thank you for helping Augustines get through this process. You are much appreciated. I pray for your speedy approval when it's already your month's turn. :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
47 minutes ago, bironeaj said:

Who cares about how long I have been posting on this forum? I am here trying to help the community.  I think its ridiculous that everyone has to come to this forum waiting for 1 person to run a scan. While I do appreciate @Naes running the scans, this is a process that can be completely automated and posted to a website for anyone to view without human intervention. I was looking for a program I could start with and improve. Since @Naes doesn't want to give up the script, I have created my own. I am not trying to disrespect @Naes , I am simply trying to make it easier for people to see what dates are being processed. I honestly thought @Naes would be happy that he/she wouldn't have to run these things every day, but whatever. 

I already have the script done that does the scan. I am currently in the process of creating the website with cool graphs and stats on the cases. 

By the way, all of my code will be published to GitHub after I get this application running. Anyone will be able to download it and run their own scan.... Because sharing is caring (L)

You know what, please do. 

if the only thing you could take away from what I said was "doesn't want to give up"

please do.

it is not mine to give, when it was given to me I had one explanation. And I'm following it. Go around and get it I really don't care.

what does people thinking that "doing" it is a privilege or something? Do I look like making this gives me money and my noa2 earlier?

just to let you know by the way, I've never did this. I only asked and got this back in October to do September scans. And what I did was then to go to june to ask if there was anyone need help because john wanted to do it but was struggling. Then people came out and because others decided not to do it, vocaledge took over. 

Same goes with july, and even october. And even november but nobody came out from August. 

Its simple as that, I don't care. Not even worth waking up to think about. 

Also please upload it for everyone and let's watch how servers will love this ❤️

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

@Naes, you're One Amazing and Weird Fellow 😉 that I've come to know but haven't met.

I love you! Thank you for all your Selfless Service here! I can't imagine scanning all these for May, June, July, now August and you're a September Filer. Ooh! I wish I could even excort you to the Embassy during your Interview (...I'm an October Filer), even if to help you out with carrying your documents for you. ☺

I didn't do anything. Shoegum did it for May, vocaledge did it for June, and jscgpv did it in July. Why? Cause this causes chaos. And now I'll just sit here and watch the chaos. 

But obviously nobody was really thinking about it till this point...  

Edited by Naes

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

I didn't do anything. Shoegum did it for May, vocaledge did it for June, and jscgpv did it in July. Why? Cause this causes chaos. And now I'll just sit here and watch the chaos. 

But obviously nobody was really thinking about it till this point...  

What chaos? 

Please, continue with your scanning! Ahhh! There shouldn't be any distraction whatsoever from any Individual. I'm begging🙏 with all might, because I don't want to run mad because of K-1 visa!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

@NaesI believe when I say this everyone in august agrees, naes your doing us a great service by posting the scans in the section that isn't Septembers, everyone probably looks forward to the scans posts and other information that has been provided. I gladly appreciate what your doing as well as many others agree with this. Thanks for your commitment its well appreciated.

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Timeline
On 1/31/2018 at 7:13 PM, kas634 said:

Thanks for the correction on that :)

Also........ I'm looking at the i-864 and I've been told by multiple lawyers that only my past year's tax statements have to reflect that I make enough money to support my fiance. And, of course, I need to provide additional support like pay stubs when his interview comes up... However, I also have to state my 2016 and 2015 tax statements (not the documentation, just what my income was), and I did not meet the requirement whatsoever cause I was in college. I'm way above the requirement now with my 2017 tax statement. Anyone know if this will be an issue? Hoping my lawyers were right on this one thing at least :mellow:

Getting ready for our engagement shot and just received the great news. August 2nd NOA and we just got the text notification that our application was approved. Feeling very blessed and thankful that we didn’t get a RFE for the beneficiary letter of intent since that was not originally included. Self-filers also and thanks to visajourney for all the helpful information. 

Will pray for for everyone else who has been patiently waiting. Thanks again!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Naes said:

You know what, please do. 

if the only thing you could take away from what I said was "doesn't want to give up"

please do.

it is not mine to give, when it was given to me I had one explanation. And I'm following it. Go around and get it I really don't care.

what does people thinking that "doing" it is a privilege or something? Do I look like making this gives me money and my noa2 earlier?

just to let you know by the way, I've never did this. I only asked and got this back in October to do September scans. And what I did was then to go to june to ask if there was anyone need help because john wanted to do it but was struggling. Then people came out and because others decided not to do it, vocaledge took over. 

Same goes with july, and even october. And even november but nobody came out from August. 

Its simple as that, I don't care. Not even worth waking up to think about. 

Also please upload it for everyone and let's watch how servers will love this ❤️

@Naes just know that we appreciate everything you do it and you help us all in so many ways. Know that there's always that 1 person who will complain but that doesn't mean that the rest of us are not grateful. Please keep scanning and keeping us sane.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.