4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Question about i134. (Preparing this early just incase) 

So as my brother is our cosponsor how does he answer question  11 part 1. He is a u.s. citizen through parents as I am. But we don't have a certificate of citizenship. As I'm aware... This is only given upon request? So what do I put there? (Unless I'm wrong of course) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Question about i134. (Preparing this early just incase) 

So as my brother is our cosponsor how does he answer question  11 part 1. He is a u.s. citizen through parents as I am. But we don't have a certificate of citizenship. As I'm aware... This is only given upon request? So what do I put there? (Unless I'm wrong of course) 

you didn't born in US?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

you didn't born in US?

Nope I entered under lottery visa in 2001 when I was 10 yrs old. I got citizenship through parents since I was too young to apply. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ah, yes...they need a meme with a person making a weird face...  "When you hear they finally got to your date and your case status still says received..."  Lol.  Maybe the angry cat meme.  But who can be angry if you read this forum and know it happens to the best of us.  It's actually predictable!  :) 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Nope I entered under lottery visa in 2001 when I was 10 yrs old. I got citizenship through parents since I was too young to apply. 

Hmm, then I am not sure about the certificate. How did you answer in your I-129F? wasnt there a similar question?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

MY USCIS app hasn't made a peep since I installed it in September.  Suddenly this morning, I started getting updates of approved cases similar to mine that are "near" mine!  I lost my breath when the first one came in and I only saw USCIS and a WAC number!

1 minute ago, JasonGG said:

MY USCIS app hasn't made a peep since I installed it in September.  Suddenly this morning, I started getting updates of approved cases similar to mine that are "near" mine!  I lost my breath when the first one came in and I only saw USCIS and a WAC number!

Thats amazing!! your NOA1 date is Aug 30?!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Naes said:

how to know if my wac number is in those scans you just did? I still cant do a scan on my own. I'm AUG 7th

August 4 2017 - I-129F Sent to USCIS

August 7 2017 I-129F Delivered

August 9 2017 NOA1 Sent out

August 14 2017 - Received email from Lawyer NOA1 received

August 28 2017 - Returned to USA/NOA1 was in the mail waiting for me delivered on August 14th according to my brother who collected my mail

September 7 2017 - 1 month into waiting for NOA2

October 7 2017 - 2 months into waiting for NOA2

November 7th 2017 - 3 months into waiting for NOA2

December 7th 2017 - 4 months into waiting for NOA2

January 7th 2018 - 5 months into waiting for NOA2

February 7th 2018 - 6 months into waiting for NOA2

February 17th 2018 - NOA2 - APPROVED!! noa1-noa2 194 days

February 20 2108 - NOA2 Mailed

February 24 2018 - NOA2 Received

March 5th 2018 - NVC Received Case

March 7th 2018 - NVC Case number received.

March 7th 2018 - DS-160 Submitted online

March 17th 2018 - Case sent to embassy

March 18th 2018 - Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

March 23 2018 - Medical exam completed

April 30 2018 - Interview - 221g - Administrative processing

December 12 2018 - Email from embassy Administrative processing completed request to send passport, new 221g , new medical

December 24 2018 - New medical exam

January 9 2019 - Medical ready for pickup, sent passport to embassy

January 10 2019 - Passport received by embassy.....case update as well

January 11 2019 - CEAC page shows visa status ISSUED!

January 14 2019 - Visa received.

January 15 2019 - POE - Dallas Ft Worth - Arrived Mobile Al airport - now home with me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, noraliz73 said:

Ah, yes...they need a meme with a person making a weird face...  "When you hear they finally got to your date and your case status still says received..."  Lol.  Maybe the angry cat meme.  But who can be angry if you read this forum and know it happens to the best of us.  It's actually predictable!  :) 

Well that’s totally me. :whistle: 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Hmm, then I am not sure about the certificate. How did you answer in your I-129F? wasnt there a similar question?

The question is worded differently. It asks to "check" one of the 3. Birth in US. Naturalization.  Or u.s. citizen parents. Then the next question (41) asks if I ever received a certificate of citizenship... which I marked no. This is on i129f

Timeline
Just now, MandW said:

how to know if my wac number is in those scans you just did? I still cant do a scan on my own. I'm AUG 7th

You don't need to know that (it is in)

For personal use, check the uscis website. whatever update happens there will be here.

If it doesn't happen there it won't be here.

These are just to inform you that they touched the date your case is in. so you can start checking your status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.