4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I caught the only update for yesterday :

(As this is notification type of update they update it to inform. I really hope they are touching around these dates...)

08/04/17 2/8/2018 Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Many of us could already be approved and not know it.  The paperwork could be in the mail and they just didn't update it on the app either.  I know that the July applicants we finding they were approved a week previously and had not even known it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Joselio said:

Thanks Naes for bringing  the Great News.... It's moving....  

It is flowing I am watching 8/8 approvals and RFEs (I'll put it when it's finished)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

It is flowing I am watching 8/8 approvals and RFEs (I'll put it when it's finished)

Thanks Naes. 👍

But I’m feeling greedy...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Thanks Naes. 👍

But I’m feeling greedy...

This is going to rock guys...seriously... You'll be shocked. just give me a little bit to finish the scan.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

This is going to rock guys...seriously... You'll be shocked. just give me a little bit to finish the scan.

AHHH So Excited!!! :jest:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Naes said:

Guys 

...August 7!

They're on fire speed.. Please check your mailboxes next week!

(I only did August 7 so far...I mean I didn't even expect this.And it is coming in more... I'll just finish this as far as I can and put all of it.)

08/01/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/02/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/03/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/04/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
08/04/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/07/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

I think that Aug 2 was an expedite. It was filed like feb 2. Just did my scan a while ago thought it was mine. It was the case above me. HAHA. Maaaan. C’mon uscis. Im about to cry :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Naes said:

So for 4 days now I wake up at 4-5 am to put the scan... I'm thinking of not doing it tomorrow.. Reverse psychology!! What do you guys think? 

by the Murphy's law this can be the key to get those updates online!

Naes,

We really appreciate you posting the mid day scans. I totally understand how it can be tiring to run these everyday. I think it would be beneficial to everyone in the VJ community for you to write a detailed post on how you are running these scans, so that we can run our own. This way, you wont have to be the one doing it. Whoever is online can run the scan and post the results. 

I suspect you are running some kind of custom program to retrieve these results? I am a programmer for a living and am thinking about making a website that can do these scans automatically from a compiled list of case numbers submitted by users and or pulled from VJ timelines.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, KAF said:

I think that Aug 2 was an expedite. It was filed like feb 2. Just did my scan a while ago thought it was mine. It was the case above me. HAHA. Maaaan. C’mon uscis. Im about to cry :wacko:

That doesn't even matter anymore they already touched that date. Cases above or after you in that order won't really matter. Now they are going through the month and dates that appear here, may have non-updated approvals and rfes in mail. But first they'll go through the month. Then they will do overall. So give it a month (always) as in july 10 cases from july 3 is still waiting for example.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Naes said:

Guys 

...August 7!

They're on fire speed.. Please check your mailboxes next week!

(I only did August 7 so far...I mean I didn't even expect this.And it is coming in more... I'll just finish this as far as I can and put all of it.)

08/02/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/03/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/04/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
08/04/17 02/08/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

Omg I love you with all my heart!!!!! Thank you for the news! Only 3 days away from my filing date now!!!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, bironeaj said:

Naes,

We really appreciate you posting the mid day scans. I totally understand how it can be tiring to run these everyday. I think it would be beneficial to everyone in the VJ community for you to write a detailed post on how you are running these scans, so that we can run our own. This way, you wont have to be the one doing it. Whoever is online can run the scan and post the results. 

I suspect you are running some kind of custom program to retrieve these results? I am a programmer for a living and am thinking about making a website that can do these scans automatically from a compiled list of case numbers submitted by users and or pulled from VJ timelines.

Hi

it is ok and it is not really tiring, and if someone had stepped up before I would gladly leave it but as it already started I'm doing it.

I already explained how I'm doing these, it is the same thing as case tracker but through computer and that's it. Just using a script made by a member.

the reason why we didn't share it with every one is because of the servers capacity. As this is a big bulk it takes time and when 3 different months are scanning around same time it makes it way slower. And on top of that everyone is using apps to check not just here but everywhere. So in order to keep servers not heavy loaded it is made by 1 person in each month so far. 

However as these results are private and i found that some people shared these with wac numbers on fb and as I do not want to be responsible for that at the moment I think less maybe better in this situation. A month only goes for 1 month the most 2 months so I don't think it's necessary to put it out to web.

i am not using case numbers submitted by anyone for that matter. These involves cases that are not vj members. And these are only to see which dates they are touching.

Also wac number order actually means nothing.  And we have quite a lot of proof from other months. So what's important is dates they touch. 

Also someone asking this 3-4 times won't change my mind, or just because you decided to ask it out here instead of a message this time won't change my answer either.

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.