4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hey Augustines!

Because we are not seeing any updates this week and it is all new for August, I wanted to show everyone how this week looked like in other months too.

So that we can all see in numbers how every month is doing, and these no-update days (other than crapping on our spirits a bit) does not really mean no approval coming in the mail!

This week so far 2/5-2/7

-ALL MOVEMENTS-

June     July     Aug.      Total
02/05/18 61 121 15 197
02/06/18 18 31 1 50
02/07/18 2 26   28
Total 81 178 16 275

Only Approval updates (oh yeah you'll got mail) 

No approval updates at all today... I'm waiting for NOA2s dated 2/6 and 2/7 somewhere around valentines

(hey wait did they do this so people will have surprise valentine NOAs???)

When there is no to really little approvals online - it usually comes back to noa2s in the mail, now I wouldnt expect a 100 cases per day for August suddenly,

but still I know there are some noa2s in the mail already for August  too.

June     July     Aug.      Total
02/05/18 22 79 11 112
02/06/18   1   1
Total 22 80 11 113

Soooo spirits up up...we have 1-2 months left to run together here!

@Naes I just want to thank you for the constant updates and efforts to keep our spirits high!! And that too not just in this forum! You're really an angel. Much appreciate all that you do/say. 

I only recently discovered VJ and have been trying to ease the pain of distance (just as you all) by following it! Super helpful! Hoping and praying that we all get our NOA2s sooooon!!

5 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Hey there! Filipina here. Good luck and don't give in to stress. Let's patiently wait and hope for the best. :wub:

Hello!  I received My noa2 last August 3

K1

July 31, 2017     -     I-129F sent to USCIS

August 3, 2017  -     I-129F received by USCIS

August 7, 2017  -     NOA 1 Received

Feb 12, 2018      -     NOA 2 Approval

Feb 16, 2018      -     NOA 2 Physical mail received

March 01, 2018 -     NVC Received file from USCIS

March 02, 2018 -     NVC Case number received 

March 09, 2018 -     NVC Left, "IN TRANSIT"

March 12, 2018 -     Manila Time US Embassy Manila Received file from NVC

March 13, 2018 -     St. Lukes medical

May 23, 2018      -    US Embassy Manila interview

May 23 to 29      -     Administrative Processing

May 29, 2018     -     Change from Immigrant Visa to Non-Immigrant

May 30, 2018     -     CEAC change to ISSUED

June 01, 2018      -     Passport with Visa on hand

June 04, 2018      -     SFO International Airport, Port of entry

June 14, 2018     -     San Francisco City Hall Wedding

AOS EAD AP

July 13, 2018     -     Sent  AOS, EAD & AP

July 26, 2018     -     PD

Nov 02, 2018     -     Case Approved

Nov 06, 2018     -     Card was mailed to me

Nov 07, 2018     -     Card was picked by USCIS

Nov 08, 2018     -     Card on hand

5 minutes ago, Redd said:

Oh ehm geeeeeeee!!!! Congratulations! Wooooohoooo! It's time for celebration :jest: NoA2 check! Next stop, NVC. Everything will be quick now. :wub: Good luck and update us.

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Redd said:

I didn't understand... is it dated feb 3? Or noa1 is aug 3???

but congratulations either way!!

Edited by Naes

22 minutes ago, Redd said:

Ohhh ehhhhmmm gggeeee! Congratulations! I believe that you're an August 7th filer, correct? Did you get any update online?

Timeline
1 minute ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Ohhh ehhhhmmm gggeeee! Congratulations! I believe that you're an August 7th filer, correct? Did you get any update online?

I have more questions then 😂😂 is it received date August 7 or notice date August 7??

Edited by Naes

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I have more questions then 😂😂 is it received date August 7 or notice date August 7??

I stalk his timeline and noa1 date is August 7. hehehe! Please answer us @Redd :jest:

Timeline
1 minute ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I stalk his timeline and noa1 date is August 7. hehehe! Please answer us @Redd :jest:

I checked it too but because it is filed on july 31 it looked like the notice date... vj asks for notice date normally.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

My account got locked out because I used the wrong browser and my password wasn't saved. I didn't remember it. I called them to ask how to reset it and transferred to tier 2 who transferred me to some "elis" account recovery? I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled but they said it's about another form and they don't have i-129f accounts. How can i get my account unlocked? since USCIS was no help... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/5/2017 at 2:55 PM, JacNCoke said:

Hello new friends!

So excited to have found this forum! Nobody else understands what I'm going through during the process so I'm very happy to meet you all. My name is Jacqueline and I met my fiancé, Osmany, in Cuba earlier this year at a friend's wedding. Went back a couple months ago to make sure that love at first sight is a thing...I'm here to tell you it is! He proposed on the beach in Guanabo on July 4th.  

My timeline so far:

Aug 11: shipped paperwork via UPS to Texas

Aug 15: received notification it was delivered

Aug 18: received email and text message from USCIS with receipt number

Aug 25: received NOA1 in the mail (woohoo!)

So now I wait for the NOA2...keeping myself as busy as possible. Anyone else have a fiancé in Cuba? Praying that this process is swift and smooth for everyone! And I'd be down for an Atlanta meet up...saw the Atlanta Fish Market in an earlier thread...yum!! :wub:

Any updates?? I'm in Atlanta also, but just filed and trying to get a sent of the current timeframes.

02/02/18 - Sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

02/08/18 - USCIS received package

02/20/18 - Petition Rejected and sent back to me (wrong fee amount sent) 

2/20/2018 Re-sent I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox

03/01/18 - Text/Email Notice  of NOA1 (dated 2/26/2018)

03/02/18 - Check Cashed

03/16/18 - Hard Copy of NOA1

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

11/18/18 - Wedding date  I LOVE my Khal :wub::wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So it’s Thursday morning and there is no school today as Philadelphia pretty much shut down for the Eagles 🦅 parade. I’m having a coffee and hanging out with my son’s guinea pig who is rapidly becoming my therapy pet 😂 Hoping we see lots of Julie’s getting their notices in the mail today so we know things are moving for us Augustine’s too. Have a great morning xxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

So it’s Thursday morning and there is no school today as Philadelphia pretty much shut down for the Eagles 🦅 parade. I’m having a coffee and hanging out with my son’s guinea pig who is rapidly becoming my therapy pet 😂 Hoping we see lots of Julie’s getting their notices in the mail today so we know things are moving for us Augustine’s too. Have a great morning xxx

My job is running on a holiday schedule and it seems that my co-worker and I are the only ones who got the message.  The officers let our class down and the inmates were very angry when I told them that it was cancelled and that it was a holiday schedule.  I really wish there was better communication.  Then, the officer yelled at me and basically implied that I am delusional and I am the only one who thinks it's a holiday schedule and that everyone else is doing things as usual.  I went and printed the memo from the superintendent.  Oops.  I wonder if that is how things go at USCIS.  Yesterday I was picturing them having office chair races.  We did have a toilet paper roll toss contest once a long time ago on toilet paper delivery day.  The thing is, stuff like that actually makes you more productive.  So either USCIS is doing "silent" approvals on their seemingly inactive days or they are goofing off which gets rid of stress and makes them more productive and work faster and have a better morale the rest of the time.  As long as everyone gets the memo and shares the info better than here.  Next time, I will make darn sure they get the memo.  Obviously you can't assume they will know things ahead of time!  All of this for a parade!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.