647 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Flavia83 said:

So happy for all your approvals! Finally you can return with your family.  Wondering why I-212 case takes longer than I-601. Almost two years and still waiting for a response . Case moved twice to a different office and no news in my case.  Keep waiting I guess is all we  can do.

I wish you luck @Flavia83 hopefully you will get a response soon.

20 hours ago, Franco007 said:

You should be fine with a new sponsor, but make sure you send an updated AOS to USCIS.

Hello Franco007, can you help me pls... I am kind of confused 😐... The AOS form that we have to resubmit this time will be the same format we used with our first sponsor? ... Or will be a different format or form ?... Thank you for your time Franco007  

4 hours ago, Mariana13 said:

Hello Franco007, can you help me pls... I am kind of confused 😐... The AOS form that we have to resubmit this time will be the same format we used with our first sponsor? ... Or will be a different format or form ?... Thank you for your time Franco007  

Yes same format but like @Lucy Marrero  said you have make sure you are using the latest AOS form. you can get that from USCIS website.

1 hour ago, Franco007 said:

Yes same format but like @Lucy Marrero  said you have make sure you are using the latest AOS form. you can get that from USCIS website.

5 hours ago, Lucy Marrero said:

@Mariana13 Hello Mariana, you need to use the same format, just make sure it is the updated one, edition 03/06/2018

@lucyMarrero @Franco007 thank you so much for the info 🙏🙏🙏 ...we are going to do this asap !!!

Edited by Mariana13

1 hour ago, ilovelondon said:

we should marry and apply Cr1.but its so late now.we applied I601 last year.everything will restart over again.s depressed

You can still get married while your I-601 is in process and then inform USCIS of your new status as married.

But if I may ask what was the reason for I-601, were you not filing IV as married before denial and I-601 requested?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You can still get married while your I-601 is in process and then inform USCIS of your new status as married.

But if I may ask what was the reason for I-601, were you not filing IV as married before denial and I-601 requested?

what is IV.we filled I 129 finace visa.misrepresentation

Timeline

yes.refused K1 visa at the Embassy.then applied 601

Timeline

no.i read on visa journey.some one get married when they were waiting I601waiver for K1.not soon after they married, their waiver approved.the Embassy refused their visa because they have married,they shouldn.t use K1.s waivier

After an approved waiver how do we send  in  a copy of the police records, the Birth Certificate and the Affidavit of Support? I already got my appointment for the interview that I have to go to again in Juarez and the appointment for the Bio-metric both like two weeks apart. Also is there more fees besides the Medical appointment in Juarez which is about $250. Do we need to pay the DS260 again?

Edited by Shalom12528

8 hours ago, ilovelondon said:

no.i read on visa journey.some one get married when they were waiting I601waiver for K1.not soon after they married, their waiver approved.the Embassy refused their visa because they have married,they shouldn.t use K1.s waivier

If you get married before waiver approved you have to change filing to CR1 from K1 not sure how you can get it changed but you can setup an info pass meeting and go ask at a field office. 

My spouse filing was CR1 but before waiver was approved she qualified for IR1 so we advised the consulate during one of her interviews and it was changed to IR1 before the visa was printed.

2 hours ago, Shalom12528 said:

After an approved waiver how do we send  in  a copy of the police records, the Birth Certificate and the Affidavit of Support? I already got my appointment for the interview that I have to go to again in Juarez and the appointment for the Bio-metric both like two weeks apart. Also is there more fees besides the Medical appointment in Juarez which is about $250. Do we need to pay the DS260 again?

No additional fees if you have already paid all USCIS and consular fees before. All the requested document you will take with you to the interview.

9 minutes ago, Franco007 said:

No additional fees if you have already paid all USCIS and consular fees before. All the requested document you will take with you to the interview.

Wow thank you so much that took a lot of worry off of me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.