Hi Eve.

I see you are June also, any word yet?

I am also June.

Thank you

on Facebook some one got RFE today his date is  june 6 2017

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 6/13/2018 at 4:34 PM, kwadwo said:

I think they have started working on May 2017 . I saw two reactions on may 2017 today so i hope by and by we will get there am also May so i will update if i get any news 

on Facebook some one got RFE today his date is  june 6 2017

Filed: Timeline

My husband called and felt the officer was discouraging him from trying to expedite the case.  The officer stated that we are in the final months and an expedite could actually prolong the process.  The person also stated an expedite could take about a month. Has that been the case for anyone in this group?  The expedited services took a month or longer to complete?  Our receipt date is March 2017

10 hours ago, Json said:

My husband called and felt the officer was discouraging him from trying to expedite the case.  The officer stated that we are in the final months and an expedite could actually prolong the process.  The person also stated an expedite could take about a month. Has that been the case for anyone in this group?  The expedited services took a month or longer to complete?  Our receipt date is March 2017

If your case is almost in line for review (2-3moths) I strongly agree with the immigration officer. Do not expedite!!!!

Edited by Franco007

Filed: Other Timeline
On 6/23/2018 at 5:26 AM, mk281 said:

hi devan what additional evidence did they ask you please let us know thanks

@mk281 Most of it is the boiler plate RFE. Basically they want us to submit all the evidence again. Specifically more evidence on the Medical, Financial expenses and our statements again. It is really tough for us as we don't have any major expenses like mortgage or such for now. My wife lives in an apartment so we are wondering what else could help us. Our lawyer asked us to submit as many evidences as possible. So it will take some time for us to gather everything once again. This is turning out to be a never ending journey.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Devan said:

@mk281 Most of it is the boiler plate RFE. Basically they want us to submit all the evidence again. Specifically more evidence on the Medical, Financial expenses and our statements again. It is really tough for us as we don't have any major expenses like mortgage or such for now. My wife lives in an apartment so we are wondering what else could help us. Our lawyer asked us to submit as many evidences as possible. So it will take some time for us to gather everything once again. This is turning out to be a never ending journey.

sorry to  hear that, i am using one of lawyer she is excellent with that and also its free consultation you contact her 412-265-1822    www.carusolawgroup.com,. TELL HER STORY YOU NEVER KNOW

Filed: Other Timeline
9 hours ago, mk281 said:

sorry to  hear that, i am using one of lawyer she is excellent with that and also its free consultation you contact her 412-265-1822    www.carusolawgroup.com,. TELL HER STORY YOU NEVER KNOW

Thanks alot.

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, vikaare said:

Yes, early May 2017 is being approved on Facebook!

Which date is the early May you are talking about because i check May always every time the earliest May i saw was 8th May 2017 then jumps to two 18th May then the rest are 24th and few 26th May which they have start working on them but they havent given any approvals yet the are making people bring RFE i think in total 7 people have been requested with RFE so i know they are working to the close end of May cases wether to approve or denied so the cases they are not satisfied with their evidence are the cases they are requesting RFE so am always checking and checking screenshot the approval you saw or ask the person

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.