647 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
On 5/19/2018 at 4:17 AM, Json said:

@Devan thank you for sharing that information!  I haven’t received any updates good or bad. It’s amazing  to see the approvals but feeling a little nervous because the receipt dates are after mine. 

@Json I can understand exactly what you're going through, but I really think everything will be OK. Hold on to it tight there will be light at the end of this tunnel. All the best and prayers for good luck to you!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

i apply for the i601 waiver back in august 2017 does somebody knows whats the processing time i have been checking the uscis processing time its seem is wrong have somebody have gotten their i601 waiver approved 

34 minutes ago, Cynthi said:

No. I'm not. Can you tell me how to get into the group to c. Thx.

What month r u? 

They are on facebook 1 is called The I-601 WAIVER JOURNEY 2nd is called DECEMBER 2016 I-601 WAIVERS, 3rd is LIFE AFTER I-601 APPROVAL Last is I-601 WAIVER SUPPORT GROUP.

I am november 2017 so I have a ways to go.  But I am hoping it will move fast. I have seen them pick up the pace a little.  

19 minutes ago, Cynthi said:

Ok. There is an app I used it shows thete are 3 i601 early june. I wish u knew how many in May and April. It only shows with the Lin #

I use the same app. there are i believe 12 in November 2017. LIN#. Sorry I don't have those numbers but sometimes it makes us feel better knowing.  

If I see anything else I will post.  

Filed: Other Timeline
14 minutes ago, Cynthi said:

Hi guys. The folKS for April and May, can u run the app to c how many i601 are there. Wanted to have an idea. I know early june has 3 1601s and I'm one of those. Thx

Hi Cynthi,

My received date is April 27, 2017. What's the name of the application? The one that I have installed isn't advance enough to walk me through the month and see the cases.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.