dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Roor.M said:

Thanks. What spreadsheet? I'm already on one, I've been updating it regularly. 

Is there a new one?!!

It's a different one-it's usually listed under the first post of this case complete to interview thread-it's been around a while 🙂

4 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Your social security card should arrive in 7 to 10 days after your arrival in US. If not received by day 10 to 14 go to your social security office and apply.

Green card arrives on average 40 to 120 days (usually in that 40 to 60 days). Yo can pay before you leave your country or after you arrive in US.

The Truest Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
8 hours ago, Denys/Alba/Yanes said:

Thank you B-)B-)

Hi, congrats on your CC!!

Can you add yourself to our NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017. Since we don't have many cases from El Salvador. Would be really helpful for others from El Salvador. ;)  

Please visit the following, this will update our spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

Thank you, JBMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
14 hours ago, cadtousa said:

I would like to inform you all that today I had my Interview in the morning at 9:30 AM. And I got my Visa approved. :)

awesome!!!! So happy for you!!! :) 

On 8/3/2017 at 9:31 AM, JBMG said:

Thank you to the following for your messages from "Case Complete to Interview August 2017" forum

@chamma @green line2017 @MLK2016 @Dinah (congrats on your getting your visa issued!! @cadtousa (good luck on your interview tomorrow!!) 

Thank you!! :) 

Thank you!! :) 

Thank you!! :) HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Didn't happen. 

So sweet! Thank you!! :) 

Merci!! :) 

Thank you!! :)  So true, but I'm a bit worried about @beppenyc... They said approved.. now his status says refused.. Hoping it's just a glitch in their system. 

Thank you!! :)  That's Awesome!! Congrats on getting your interview date for your daughters!! 

Thank you!! :)  such kind words. 

Thank you!! :)   YAY.. You know I LOVE DANCING!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

No but that's because my joint sponsor is retired. Gave them her 1099s though. 

Thank you!! :) :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Thank you!! :) I'll def stick around for a bit more. Being a part of this wonderful VJ community has inspired me to look for jobs working in Immigration. hopefully I'll find something upon my return to the US.. Meanwhile, please keep up your strong/positive support here as well. Let me know the day you run out of "likes". You're limited to giving only 50 likes a day.. I'm already out.. 

Thank you!! :) You know I love dancing!! ;) Thanks for the dancers. ;)

Thank you!! :) Hope you get out of AP very soon!! Even though they said we were approved, I'm a bit worried as there computers were down.... Keep us posted. 

Thank you!! :) So true what you say... Really grateful that it finally became an option for us.. We'll be celebrating 11 years together in October. We'll also be moving in October. So it's a new start and we hope to start a family via surrogacy and or adoption if all works well.  Thank you so much for your kind words. Very touching. Also I wish you the best. The NVC seems to be processing faster.. I'll be sending you positive energy/vibes in hopes you get that CC ASAP. ;) hugs sweetie! Please keep up the great work on the forum. ;) Love your energy and support you give our VJ community. 

Thank you!! :) Will try my best. ;)

Thank you everyone again for all of your support. Being a part of this community has kept me busy and made the entire process a lot easier.. I remember when I started this journey a year ago, I was so overwhelmed and was stressed out about it all.. But I wasn't active at all on the forum until reaching the NVC stage..  We were all at a lost, not understanding a thing on how the NVC processed our cases.. 

What I've learned by creating the spreadsheet.... 

Using a lawyer does NOT mean you're safe from receiving a checklist. Nor does it allow you to process your case faster. 

CC's timing is based on the country where you come from.. Even though the NVC tells us "they're processed in the order they're received".. YEAH but not everyone is trained to review every country or the language.. So this is why that logic is misleading... 

There is no such thing as "under review".. Well maybe there is but there is no average waiting time when you reach that department.. 

When you start to detest the NVC hold music, you have done one of 2 things if not both...Been on hold too long or have called too many times.. hahahah

Getting a checklist SUCKS!! Out of 254 cases on our spreadsheet, 70 cases received a checklist which delayed their case.. HOPEFULLY your info will continue to prevent future NVC filers from having one.. People have already posted on the forum stating they made corrections to their files based on the checklist feedback!! @trininurse, please keep tagging people onto your forum to share stories about their checklists.. Thank you to all those that received a checklist for all of your contribution. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I thank you all for all of your contribution and the creators of VJ!! Without all of us working together, we couldn't have learned what we have learned.. We would have been lost and even more frustrated with the process.. And alone.. It's been so nice to have a community to come to share this experience with. Even though we come from so many countries and visa types, we're a little bee colony working together to reach one goal!! GET THE VISA!!! So that we can be reunited with our loved ones, return home, work in the US and/or start a new life. Keep working away everyone helping newbies and supporting one another through the difficult/good times.. I'll stay around as long as I can and I hope everyone else does too!! Now it's time to dance!!! (oops, out of emojis- only 75 allowed)

BIG HUGZ!!! Wishing everyone GREAT LUCK!!!!

A big congratulations again to you.   Since you started the spreadsheet, maybe it is time time to start the alumni visa forum for all the graduates of the visa process.

hey guys heads up !!! 

Customer Service Tools Outage

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Sunday, August 6, 2017, from 5 am to 6 pm (Eastern).

During this time, our online tools may be unavailable, including:

-Check My Case Status
-e-Request
-Change of Address Online
-Check Processing Times
-Civil Surgeon Locator
-FOIA Status Check
-Office Locator
-Forms by Mail

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If shared in this group already disregard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.