Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

I dont usually respond to rhia group but upon reading some posts that their case was transferred to their local office. I checked mine asap then it showed up the same thing. Crossing my fingers. Hope we all get an update soon 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Since everyone is being transferred  to their local office.. I'm becoming worried now.. I checked mine and nothing changed.. My First receipt number doesn't appear to show up anything.. Should I be worried or believe everything is cool.

Edited by justasking123

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

After doing some research, it appears that I-751s are usually only transferred to a local office when they are going to schedule an interview.

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All: I have two receipt numbers on my ASC biometric letter. My Question is: 

The receipt number which is also on my I-797 NOA letter now shows that my I-751 case has been transferred to my local office two days ago. 

My second receipt number status hasn't changed since August 2017 and states that they have received my CRI-89 form petition to remove condition PR status. 

I called USCIS to confirm if the case transfer info is correct and that why is my second receipt number not updated. He couldn't help and transferred me to L2 officer. Did this happen to anyone? Thanks!

- Removal of Conditions Timeline -

7/31/17 - Mailed I-751 package to Vermont Service Center

8/2/17 - Package received by VSC

8/3/17 - NOA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

After having my I-751 transferred to the local office on 2/26, I got this update today on the second receipt number:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On March 3, 2018, we updated your name for your Form CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

The I-751 tranfers to local office are most likely not glitches.

16 minutes ago, marmott said:

After having my I-751 transferred to the local office on 2/26, I got this update today on the second receipt number:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED 

On March 3, 2018, we updated your name for your Form CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Did you update your info on their site prior to this status? Wondering why it says they updated your name?! Also doesn't mention it's in local office though...

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Same here, case moved to my local office

USCIS

04-SEP-2014 --- Marriage!

08-DEC-2014 --- I-130 Sent

17-DEC-2014 --- NOA1

05-JAN-2015 --- NOA2

NVC

17-JAN-2015 --- NVC Recieved

02-MAR-2015 --- Case Activated; Filled DS-261

02-MAR-2015 --- AOS Invoiced ; PAID

03-MAR-2015 --- AOS shows "PAID"

13-APR-2015 --- IV Invoiced ; PAID

14-APR-2015 --- IV shows "PAID"

22-APR-2015 --- Completed DS-260

01-MAY-2015 --- Mailed AOS/IV Packet

04-MAY-2015 --- Scan Date

03-JUN-2015 --- Case Complete!

23-JUL-2015 --- INTERVIEW!!! (Approved)

(ROC)I-751
21-AUG-2017 --- I-751 Sent
22-AUG-2017 --- Check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
On 01/03/2018 at 7:57 PM, justasking123 said:

Since everyone is being transferred  to their local office.. I'm becoming worried now.. I checked mine and nothing changed.. My First receipt number doesn't appear to show up anything.. Should I be worried or believe everything is cool.

I’m in the same situation as you. First number isn’t recognized by the system.

My first receipt number did not work for months, and it now has been transferred (as of Feb 26) to my local office. The second one still says my case was received Aug. 29. I didn't get an email, just plugged the numbers in. I hope we get an update soon!

On 3/3/2018 at 8:31 AM, Inna&Chris said:

Did you update your info on their site prior to this status? Wondering why it says they updated your name?! Also doesn't mention it's in local office though...

On 3/3/2018 at 8:12 AM, marmott said:

hi I am January 2017 filer my case transfer to Local office on Feb 27 and then on march 1 name update got another update that case transfer to another office and says some think like this 

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On March 2, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC17xxxxxxx, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 1, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

any update for you after name update

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Well my case now change to Receive by my local office on March 4th. 

I read just now that people are receiving approves on the mail and the status is receive by the local office as well!!

Lets wish that all of us get good news on the mail!! 

Good luck to everyone!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.