Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, mahanturbo said:

Hi, I got an email from the congressman, Because they were following up regarding my case on my behalf,

I called USCIS and they confirmed I approved on their system.

I haven't got any update in USCIS website, But I saw an approval letter in my USPS informed delivery email.

Does anyone know when am I going to receive my card? Because my status didn't change to "card being produced" yet and it makes me worry. It was a long process and waiting is killing me.

NOA1: 08/01/2017

Transfered to Nebraska Service Center: 10/16/2018

Approved: 02/21/2019

NOA2:02/28/2019

*Divorced Waiver

Hey divorce waiver plz tell me some detail im in the same boat divorce waiver filled auguest 2017. Nothing yet just waiting

Hi guys,

Just sharing my 2 cents in here 

My I-751 Keeps saying online (Case was received at my local office in March 2018) 😕  that never changed.

In regard to my N-400:

I applied on September 11th, 2018 (I should have picked another day out of respect, but it was too late when I noticed that and I had clicked submit already.... my bad)

I got Biometrics like 2 weeks after that ...then nothing but (We are still working on your case monthly updates) 

On December 15th or so ... I got a letter saying that my case was moved to Lee Summit

I made an inquiry some weeks ago about my pending I-751/ my passport stamp almost out of days and my N400 and they reply the following

Fancier words but in summary:

When the cases are transferred there it means that your data has been entered into the system and now you are only waiting for interview dates to open at your local office 

I said ok.. ok .. we'll see

The good news is .......:)Just yesterday I got a letter with (Interview Was Scheduled) and it will be on April the 2nd 

note that this only says N-400 so who knows what they are gonna say about I-751 pending but ... well.. "Send me good vibes"

Have a good one guys! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, jorgekentava said:

Hi guys,

Just sharing my 2 cents in here 

My I-751 Keeps saying online (Case was received at my local office in March 2018) 😕  that never changed.

In regard to my N-400:

I applied on September 11th, 2018 (I should have picked another day out of respect, but it was too late when I noticed that and I had clicked submit already.... my bad)

I got Biometrics like 2 weeks after that ...then nothing but (We are still working on your case monthly updates) 

On December 15th or so ... I got a letter saying that my case was moved to Lee Summit

I made an inquiry some weeks ago about my pending I-751/ my passport stamp almost out of days and my N400 and they reply the following

Fancier words but in summary:

When the cases are transferred there it means that your data has been entered into the system and now you are only waiting for interview dates to open at your local office 

I said ok.. ok .. we'll see

The good news is .......:)Just yesterday I got a letter with (Interview Was Scheduled) and it will be on April the 2nd 

note that this only says N-400 so who knows what they are gonna say about I-751 pending but ... well.. "Send me good vibes"

Have a good one guys! 

Congratulations! Glade to see N400 September filers start getting good news! Thank you for an info and good luck with interview !:)

Edited by Jerry and Elena

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I just open my mailbox today, I got my green card and my approval letter in the mailbox.

USPS informed delivery didn't show anything, USCIS and myUSCIS websites never updated too.

14 hours ago, AngelofLove said:

No, I didn't hire any lawyer, But I'm a government employee, I don't know if that helped or no. 

7 hours ago, Shah786 said:

Hey divorce waiver plz tell me some detail im in the same boat divorce waiver filled auguest 2017. Nothing yet just waiting

Email your district congressman, They helped me a lot. They sent email to USCIS bi-weekly and USCIS has to reply them back in 4 days. 

read this Question and Answer Session with a former USCIS Adjudicator: https://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a/

He mentioned about Congressional Inquiry.

1 minute ago, mahanturbo said:

I just open my mailbox today, I got my green card and my approval letter in the mailbox.

USPS informed delivery didn't show anything, USCIS and myUSCIS websites never updated too.

No, I didn't hire any lawyer, But I'm a government employee, I don't know if that helped or no. 

Email your district congressman, They helped me a lot. They sent email to USCIS bi-weekly and USCIS has to reply them back in 4 days. 

read this Question and Answer Session with a former USCIS Adjudicator: https://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a/

He mentioned about Congressional Inquiry.

What ducument did u sumbmit as evidence plz tell me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shah786 said:

What ducument did u sumbmit as evidence plz tell me

• Summary of the Process 
  • Copy of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card) 
  • 2 photographs 
  • Copy of Driver License and Social Security Card 
  • Copy of current Passport, Old Passport, K1 Entry Visa 
  • Copy of Translation of Birth Certificate and Copy of Foreign Birth Certificate   
  • Copy of Divorce decree (FL-190, FL-180, FL-345, FL-144) 
  • Copy of Marriage Certificate 
  • Copy of our Apartment Lease Joint Agreement  
  • Copy of Renters Insurance and its Notice of Cancellation 
  • Copy of our Wells Fargo Statements joint account 
  • Copy of USPS ex Change of Address Verification  
  • Copy of our Autos insurance cards showing a joint policy
  • Copy of our joint US tax return
  • Copy of my Tax Returns
  • Affidavit of support letters 
  • Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy 
  • Copy of our Costco Club cards on a joint account 
  • Copy of our airline reservations for a vacation
  • Copy of Utilities Bill 
  • Copy of our Dog Chip Registration 
  • Copy of Electricity Bill 
  • Copy of Our Joint Visa Card 
  • Pictures of us 

3 minutes ago, mahanturbo said:
  • Summary of the Process 
  • Copy of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card) 
  • 2 photographs 
  • Copy of Driver License and Social Security Card 
  • Copy of current Passport, Old Passport, K1 Entry Visa 
  • Copy of Translation of Birth Certificate and Copy of Foreign Birth Certificate   
  • Copy of Divorce decree (FL-190, FL-180, FL-345, FL-144) 
  • Copy of Marriage Certificate 
  • Copy of our Apartment Lease Joint Agreement  
  • Copy of Renters Insurance and its Notice of Cancellation 
  • Copy of our Wells Fargo Statements joint account 
  • Copy of USPS ex Change of Address Verification  
  • Copy of our Autos insurance cards showing a joint policy
  • Copy of our joint US tax return
  • Copy of my Tax Returns
  • Affidavit of support letters 
  • Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy 
  • Copy of our Costco Club cards on a joint account 
  • Copy of our airline reservations for a vacation
  • Copy of Utilities Bill 
  • Copy of our Dog Chip Registration 
  • Copy of Electricity Bill 
  • Copy of Our Joint Visa Card 
  • Pictures of us 

Thanks appriciated.. i did submit kind of what u did just few less lets see finger crossed...

U r lucky congrats bro i am very happy for u.....

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, GiorgioITA said:

Morning all!

I contacted the congressman for the state of Florida but not sure if anything is happening. I filled out the form on her website but I haven’t received anything (it has been two weeks now). Any help? Thank you

Hey,

I'm in the same situation. Contacted my congressman's office here in Utah and also filled in that form. No news since. 

6 hours ago, annem said:

Hey,

I'm in the same situation. Contacted my congressman's office here in Utah and also filled in that form. No news since. 

hi I am a New York filler (jun 30 2017), I was just checking what is happening with august filers and I saw your message. My case was transferred several times (from Vermont to MO and now it is in the local office). I was getting an idea to contact my congressmen as well. Did you file an inquiry previously? 

please, let me know if any updates in your case after congressmen contact... It is really frustrating to wait for years......

Thank you

5 hours ago, alex1212 said:

hi I am a New York filler (jun 30 2017), I was just checking what is happening with august filers and I saw your message. My case was transferred several times (from Vermont to MO and now it is in the local office). I was getting an idea to contact my congressmen as well. Did you file an inquiry previously? 

please, let me know if any updates in your case after congressmen contact... It is really frustrating to wait for years......

Thank you

I am August 2017 filler. Applied for Naturalization 9/11/18. Last update for I-751 on 12/21/18 about transering my case. After that radio silence :(

as I previously said, I contacted FL Congressman but I didn’t even get a confirmation of receiving my request. I have been waiting now for almost 19months now! Just hoping they will combine interviews at this point...

For folks who reached out to their congress person, I reached out to ours as well by filling out the form online. We had a response from a staffer the next day asking us to fill out a privacy waiver that I'm guessing they submit to USCIS with their inquiry. The staffer told us they usually hear back within 5-10 days from USCIS but that it can take up to a month. We haven't heard back from USCIS yet, we're on day 8. 

If you haven't heard back from your congress person's office, I would suggest following up. A member from the House of Representatives may get you a quicker response vs a senator as they have more constituents to handle.

Good luck to all! 

23 minutes ago, bexiez said:

For folks who reached out to their congress person, I reached out to ours as well by filling out the form online. We had a response from a staffer the next day asking us to fill out a privacy waiver that I'm guessing they submit to USCIS with their inquiry. The staffer told us they usually hear back within 5-10 days from USCIS but that it can take up to a month. We haven't heard back from USCIS yet, we're on day 8. 

If you haven't heard back from your congress person's office, I would suggest following up. A member from the House of Representatives may get you a quicker response vs a senator as they have more constituents to handle.

Good luck to all! 

thank you, good luck to you as well. Please, keep us posted. 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:32 PM, alex1212 said:

thank you, good luck to you as well. Please, keep us posted. 

Morning! No answer yet. I was just checking on the app Case Tracker. It seems that all the WAC i-751 case received in November have been done and they sent either the GC or requested more evidences. That’s been said hopefully they are now on the December cases and hopefully by April we will being receiving our verdict. Almost 18 months now... and counting...

Edited by GiorgioITA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.