Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

February 20, 2019

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

On February 20, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence,

does anyone have an idea how long it takes them to review an RFE Nebraska Service Center

New card being produced!!! Holy hell I can't believe this journey is almost over! They received my rfe in January 31 and I woke up to this news today! It doesn't say my case has been approved though which is confusing. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
10 hours ago, Arron said:

Here is my timeline,  I applied for I751 in Agust 2017 and N-400 in October (CSC). I received a letter stating that my status is valid 18 months after the expiration date.  In December I received a letter stating that NBC has jurisdiction over my case.

1) Should I get my I661 stamp right now or wait till May when status actually expires? 2)  what's wait time for this kind of situation. 

I'm in the same boat and I'm hoping they will send another extension letter. I don't feel like driving all the way to their office and take a half day off work.

My husband had his N-400 interview today and it did not go well. The officer stated that because he had a pending I 751 that his N-400 could not be processed. The officer also stated that things were wrong with our paperwork but refused to state what was wrong. Has anyone else experienced this? My husband's status only lasts through May 2018 w/ the 18 month extension letter that we received. 

Applied for K-1 Visa 10/2014

Received K-1 Visa - 2/2015

Applied for AOC - 5/2015

2 yr GC received - 11/2015

Applied for ROC - 8/2017

ROC RFE 9/2018

Applied for N-400 - 8/2018

N-400 interview scheduled for 2/26/2018

Edited by bexiez
missing info

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, bexiez said:

My husband had his N-400 interview today and it did not go well. The officer stated that because he had a pending I 751 that his N-400 could not be processed. The officer also stated that things were wrong with our paperwork but refused to state what was wrong. Has anyone else experienced this? My husband's status only lasts through May 2018 w/ the 18 month extension letter that we received. 

Applied for AOC - 5/2015

Applied for ROC - 8/2017

ROC RFE 9/2018

recently USCIS hired bunch of new workers and practice showing they are not always know what they are doing. I would ask IO to call his supervisor and talk to him/her because nobody canceled the rule about double I751/N400 cases

event.png

7 minutes ago, Jerry and Elena said:

recently USCIS hired bunch of new workers and practice showing they are not always know what they are doing. I would ask IO to call his supervisor and talk to him/her because nobody canceled the rule about double I751/N400 cases

What do you mean by IO?

Just now, Jerry and Elena said:

You are welcome! And good luck!:)

Fingers crossed for all! It was so disheartening to think that we were almost done with this and that we were at the final step to be told we have to wait to receive a letter to even hear what's wrong with our paperwork when we were at the field office. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, bexiez said:

Fingers crossed for all! It was so disheartening to think that we were almost done with this and that we were at the final step to be told we have to wait to receive a letter to even hear what's wrong with our paperwork when we were at the field office. 

Keep calm, you are almost here. Personally I think you will get good news soon. Just IO behavior was unprofessional and I don't think he has right to make any decisions right away. His supervisor will take a look on your case and make decision shortly. I really hope so, saw similar precedents.

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I’ve been keeping up with this forum since August 2017. I submitted my I751 at CSC last August 16, 2017 and did the biometrics and all. Our case was transferred to TSC last August and shortly after that we received an RFE around September. We submitted all of our joint accounts and some photos by Nov 6 and we got a notification by Nov 7 that they received it. After that, no news at all. 

Anyone on the same boat with us? At TSC? Getting nervous about it really.

4 hours ago, bexiez said:

What do you mean by IO?

4 hours ago, bexiez said:

Applied for AOC - 5/2015

Applied for ROC - 8/2017

ROC RFE 9/2018

I am sorry to hear about experience. I had similar kind of situation happen to me during i485 process, officer said something is wrong with my application,  he did not approve i485 but he did approve i131. Then they scheduled second to interviews and approved i485. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi, I got an email from the congressman, Because they were following up regarding my case on my behalf,

Good Afternoon,

I have received a response from the Congressional Liaison at USCIS in regards to your pending I-751 application. Please see the response below.

“According to USCIS records, your constituent’s petition was approved at the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) on February 21, 2019. Your constituent’s Permanent Resident Card will be produced at another USCIS facility and then sent to the address of record in XXXXXX, California. Your constituent should receive his card within the next 10-14 days. Please note that we are unable to expedite the card production process.”

I called USCIS and they confirmed I approved on their system.

I haven't got any update in USCIS website, But I saw an approval letter in my USPS informed delivery email.

Does anyone know when am I going to receive my card? Because my status didn't change to "card being produced" yet and it makes me worry. It was a long process and waiting is killing me.

NOA1: 08/01/2017

Transfered to Nebraska Service Center: 10/16/2018

Approved: 02/21/2019

NOA2:02/28/2019

*Divorced Waiver

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.