Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Beto75 said:

Precisely. You hit the nail on the head. If your wait time is longer now than a year ago, its not because of the existence of other applicants but due goverment (either unintended or purposeful) delays and inefficiency in processing.

You pay your fee, and wait your turn. Other people do the same. That's the core of USCIS revenue. As a fee based agency, with little need for Congress to fund it, USCIS should be better able to handle extra petitions as they are associated with higher fee collection and therefore increased hiring/employment capacity. Just like the USPS. The more mail is sent, the more resources they have to make it a better process. 

No nails at all, just I clearofining a reason why I'm reacted so on the post about LA law siut against uscis.  . If you will read previous my posts you will understand what I talking about. If you still insist on your opinion that's your right, I'm stay on main. Peace!

event.png

3 minutes ago, Jerry and Elena said:

No nails at all, just I clearofining a reason why I'm reacted so on the post about LA law siut against uscis.  . If you will read previous my posts you will understand what I talking about. If you still insist on your opinion that's your right, I'm stay on main. Peace!

Elena, I wholeheartedly agree with your prior post. Let's get comfortable in the waiting room. It's about to be over anyway. Good luck to you. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hit the 14 month mark today 😴

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I don't know if this attorney is trying to scare me. I have RoC pending since Aug 2017 and haven't applied for naturalization . He said it's taking long because this new administration is cutting off with granting green cards.  He also said , there might be any problem with the case.  But we have already provided tons of evidence and USCIS said  everything is ok with our case and it's in normal processing time. Is he just getting me scared. Should I wait for 10 year card before applying for citizenship.  It's been 14 months already and we can wait few more months .

Timeline

He also said that he did ROC for one of his client few weeks ago and they already in cue for interview . This made me think that he might not be being truthful. 

Edited by paro

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
7 minutes ago, paro said:

I don't know if this attorney is trying to scare me. I have RoC pending since Aug 2017 and haven't applied for naturalization . He said it's taking long because this new administration is cutting off with granting green cards.  He also said , there might be any problem with the case.  But we have already provided tons of evidence and USCIS said  everything is ok with our case and it's in normal processing time. Is he just getting me scared. Should I wait for 10 year card before applying for citizenship.  It's been 14 months already and we can wait few more months .

4 minutes ago, paro said:

He also said they are revoking green cards. He asked me to text the info ( reciept notice etc) so he can look up online. He got m e worried 

1 minute ago, paro said:

He also said that he did ROC for one of his client. and they already in cue for interview . This made me think that he might not be being truthful. 

I'd find another lawyer asap. He's using scare tactics, also, he's not supposed to talk about other clients cases. You didn't do anything wrong and everything is in order. It's just a waiting game.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, annem said:

I'd find another lawyer asap. He's using scare tactics, also, he's not supposed to talk about other clients cases. You didn't do anything wrong and everything is in order. It's just a waiting game.

Thanks .. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, paro said:

Wow... What a con artist. He's trying to get more money from you, don't listen him.

event.png

15 minutes ago, paro said:

Tell him to go back to the place where he belongs and to check USCIS processing times. 😁 Did he tell you not to apply for N-400 either? You should apply if you can and if it's going to help up speed up the process. What a dirt bag.

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Timeline
Just now, paro said:

Yeah he gave me s heart attack . Lol

Good luck!:) I don't think you need any attorney, so far you didn't broke a law during your conditional green card:)

event.png

Timeline
4 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

Tell him to go back to the place where he belongs and to check USCIS processing times. 😁 Did he tell you not to apply for N-400 either? You should apply if you can and if it's going to help up speed up the process. What a dirt bag.

He said I  MIGHT be eligible under 3 year rule but first he needs  to figure out why ROC is taking so long. 

Then I asked him how long has he been practicing and then he said I do mostly real estate.  And I figured out that he is NOT the right person to talk to. Actually someone referred him to me and that is why I called him. But he is a joke . 

35 minutes ago, paro said:

He said I  MIGHT be eligible under 3 year rule but first he needs  to figure out why ROC is taking so long. 

Then I asked him how long has he been practicing and then he said I do mostly real estate.  And I figured out that he is NOT the right person to talk to. Actually someone referred him to me and that is why I called him. But he is a joke . 

He is not eligible to get license to do this job. you will get the approval soon just stay positive. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.