Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

Could be but the huge wave of new applications just slowed everything down and I read somewhere that the officers are actually processing less applications (slower).

https://abc7.com/politics/lawsuit-claims-potential-voters-stuck-in-naturalization-limbo/4271104/ :P

Exactly 

Edited by NYCBoy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

Could be but the huge wave of new applications just slowed everything down and I read somewhere that the officers are actually processing less applications (slower).

https://abc7.com/politics/lawsuit-claims-potential-voters-stuck-in-naturalization-limbo/4271104/ :P

I hope this decision will make things move faster😜 Like IO at infopass told me by autumn they will clean up this mess with illegals, who's slow down all processing for legal immigrants https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2018/09/27/breaking-orange-county-judge-rules-ca-sanctuary-law-unconstitutional/

event.png

3 minutes ago, Jerry and Elena said:

I hope this decision will make things move faster😜 Like IO at infopass told me by autumn they will clean up this mess with illegals, who's slow down all processing for legal immigrants https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2018/09/27/breaking-orange-county-judge-rules-ca-sanctuary-law-unconstitutional/

By illegals you mean? I was once 'illegal' before I became 'legal' 🧐

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

29 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

Oh, I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien I'm an Englishman in New York 🎵🎵

Timeline
16 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

By illegals I mean all who cross border illegally or came legally but stay illegally. I seen statistics where millions been  applied for daca but been rejected because they are ineligible, for all of them USCIS spend a lot of time instead of take care of legal immigrants. Interesting fact while obama was president USCIS had only few hundreds of daca applications, but since January 2017 millions of them was sent to uscis, so here I see obvious reason for all our delays. I don't know your story but I think it's your business, good luck anyway.

event.png

7 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

🤣 You kidding me, I love Sting.

Your story might be different but a lot of people here are DACA recipients or have visa that expired... I should read on DACA, I don't know the updated news but let's be considerate of the fact that we all are part of an immigration forum. Times are changing so are the wait times and we have no control over that.

Sting = 👌🏼

1 hour ago, tootiespookie said:

No kidding. I feel like they enjoy watching us freak out. Maybe to them is like watching a turtle race 😢 

☀️      🔎.....🐜 

1 hour ago, NYCBoy said:

☀️      🔎.....🐜 

The visual is spot on!!! Very creative lol

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

10/30/2019 - Oath

Timeline
10 hours ago, AlluringSoul said:

🤣 You kidding me, I love Sting.

Your story might be different but a lot of people here are DACA recipients or have visa that expired... I should read on DACA, I don't know the updated news but let's be considerate of the fact that we all are part of an immigration forum. Times are changing so are the wait times and we have no control over that.

Of course everybody have different stories and everyone responsible for their own actions. So we are where we are. But I'm just so tired of this bs blame games... so before spread some information and blame somebody let's guys be honest with ourselves😜 as we can see no matter what situation is of each one of us we are all in one basket and affect each another so let's make it less stressful😇

event.png

12 hours ago, Jerry and Elena said:

Of course everybody have different stories and everyone responsible for their own actions. So we are where we are. But I'm just so tired of this bs blame games... so before spread some information and blame somebody let's guys be honest with ourselves😜 as we can see no matter what situation is of each one of us we are all in one basket and affect each another so let's make it less stressful😇

Exactly, we are where we are and let's not put illegals and legals in separate baskets because that is not going to change anything at this very moment. We all are humans and let's treat each other like we want to be treated. No one here is blaming anyone but rather wishes for this to be over, just like you. There are road blocks that people are facing, so let's not add to that either. This journey is stressful enough, so like you said, let's make it less stressful and support one another. 

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

10/30/2019 - Oath

On 9/24/2018 at 8:02 AM, K & V said:

Or you could go to the immigration timelines tab and search by specifics. I find it easier than scrolling through the whole message.

Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, AlluringSoul said:

Exactly, we are where we are and let's not put illegals and legals in separate baskets because that is not going to change anything at this very moment. We all are humans and let's treat each other like we want to be treated. No one here is blaming anyone but rather wishes for this to be over, just like you. There are road blocks that people are facing, so let's not add to that either. This journey is stressful enough, so like you said, let's make it less stressful and support one another. 

So I undestand you correct? illegals don't complain about law enforcement, legals don't complain about getting longer processing time  that jumped from 5 months up to 24 months, and everybody please get comfortable in "waiting room".  Deal! Good luck to us!

event.png

Precisely. You hit the nail on the head. If your wait time is longer now than a year ago, its not because of the existence of other applicants but due goverment (either unintended or purposeful) delays and inefficiency in processing.

You pay your fee, and wait your turn. Other people do the same. That's the core of USCIS revenue. As a fee based agency, with little need for Congress to fund it, USCIS should be better able to handle extra petitions as they are associated with higher fee collection and therefore increased hiring/employment capacity. Just like the USPS. The more mail is sent, the more resources they have to make it a better process. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.