E&R

Administrative procesing after visa was approved on interview

100 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/1/2017 at 10:27 PM, E&R said:

My fiancé got email on July 28 to fill out 5535 after she was told at interview she is approved I am still trying to understand what happened and I hope it doesn't take to long 

ong 

Hi.... any update ot date change on ur visa?

Timeline
On 8/1/2017 at 10:27 PM, E&R said:
4 minutes ago, E&R said:

Couple of date changes still in ap

When was the visa and after how long dis they send u the email?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

22 days after the interview and we send it back on aug 2 since then there bin date changes Couple of time still in ap

Edited by E&R

Timeline

Hello All, I'm going through the same situation. My husbad had his interview on August 28 2027 at the Islamabad embassy and they asked him to send an email with the name of his siblings/date of births, passports, work history, etc.... i really hope everything works out fast. I look forward to seeing vissas being issued soon to give me some relief. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Hello All, I'm going through the same situation. My husbad had his interview on August 28 2027 at the Islamabad embassy and they asked him to send an email with the name of his siblings/date of births, passports, work history, etc.... i really hope everything works out fast. I look forward to seeing vissas being issued soon to give me some relief. 

Was he given 221g or any other particular form ?? What did the CO told him , approved ,AP ?? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

Yes he was given a 221g and the co told him we will contact you if we need anything.

I'm on AP over 3 months now ... my interview was 30th May in Islamabad  K1 catogory .. but don't worry since ur visa is Cr1 your AP might get over very soon.send all the thing CO asked as soon as possible. Keep us update 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Buttar said:

I'm on AP over 3 months now ... my interview was 30th May in Islamabad  K1 catogory .. but don't worry since ur visa is Cr1 your AP might get over very soon.send all the thing CO asked as soon as possible. Keep us update 

Is the time frame different for K1 and CR1? I've emailed everything on september 7th and my dates changed many times from then. They recently changed my date in the 20th of this month. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mia12392 said:

Is the time frame different for K1 and CR1? I've emailed everything on september 7th and my dates changed many times from then. They recently changed my date in the 20th of this month. 

What exactly ur status say ? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

Its says "administrative process"

Well ... AP has no time frame it all depend if your husband had any travel history , some people say travel history is + point for visa but I would say its even dig deep investigation for CO, everyone in Islamabad go through some sort of AP specially for men , I'm in similar situation since I have traveled to so many countries n I'm stuck on AP , 

if he got 221g it means its going to take some time , days , weeks , months even longer. Just sit back relax n pray .... that's all you can do , no can do anything. 

Edited by Buttar

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

U mean today right?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Well ... AP has no time frame it all depend if your husband had any travel history , some people say travel history is + point for visa but I would say its even dig deep investigation for CO, everyone in Islamabad go through some sort of AP specially for men , I'm in similar situation since I have traveled to so many countries n I'm stuck on AP , 

if he got 221g it means its going to take some time , days , weeks , months even longer. Just sit back relax n pray .... that's all you can do , no can do anything. 

The thing is he has never traveled out side of pakistan. This process is killing me and everyone lol. But thank you i hope things work out fast for all of us. 

Just now, rafiq akhtar said:

U mean today right?

Yes today. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.