USA_b.gifpakistan_b.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and anything posted is just my own opinion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
i'm sure mentioning you running over cats went real well too ;)

Did I ever say anywhere in this thread that I purposely had aimed my car at running over a cat? No.

Has a cat ran ever out into the road and ended up under the car while I was driving? Yes.

yet you seem to take delight in doing so

Whatever problems I have with cats, is between me and whatever cat decides to run under the wheels of my car. :yes:

As it had said, "whatever cat decides to run under the wheels of my car". It's already been explained. And still you try to make it into something else? :wacko:

The man in the feces filled home might think of it as either a side effect or a fringe benefit.

Somehow, I missed your post! Very funny! But I'm leaning toward the fact that he had so many cats and the floor was covered 2-3 inches thick. That it was a fringe benefit. Sigmond Freud would've committed himself to a sanitarium trying to figuring that guy out! I'm sure I've left a few bewildered on this thread! :o

As my signature reads, "for my entertainment purposes". :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm a cat owner myself, so I can't really talk - but I always got a laugh out of this essay, written by (of all people) the creator of Conan the Barbarian.

The Beast from the Abyss

I can't really argue with this:

Pull a drowning kitten out of the gutter and provide him with a soft cushion to sleep upon, and cream as often as he desires. Shelter, pamper and coddle him all his useless and self-centered life. What will he give you in return? He will allow you to stroke his fur; he will bestow upon you a condescending purr, after the manner of one conferring a great favor. There the evidences of gratitude end. Your house may burn over your head, thugs may break in, rape your wife, knock Uncle Theobald in the head, and string you up by your thumbs to make you reveal the whereabouts of your hoarded wealth. The average dog would die in the defense even of Uncle Theobald. But your fat and pampered feline will look on without interest; he will make no exertions in your behalf, and after the fray, will, likely as not, make a hearty meal off your unprotected corpse.

Yeah but.... they're so dayum funny!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm a cat owner myself, so I can't really talk - but I always got a laugh out of this essay, written by (of all people) the creator of Conan the Barbarian.

The Beast from the Abyss

Pull a drowning kitten out of the gutter and provide him with a soft cushion to sleep upon, and cream as often as he desires. Shelter, pamper and coddle him all his useless and self-centered life. What will he give you in return? He will allow you to stroke his fur; he will bestow upon you a condescending purr, after the manner of one conferring a great favor. There the evidences of gratitude end. Your house may burn over your head, thugs may break in, rape your wife, knock Uncle Theobald in the head, and string you up by your thumbs to make you reveal the whereabouts of your hoarded wealth. The average dog would die in the defense even of Uncle Theobald. But your fat and pampered feline will look on without interest; he will make no exertions in your behalf, and after the fray, will, likely as not, make a hearty meal off your unprotected corpse.

Oh I agree - I wouldn't trade my cats for anything. But I have to admit that in a pinch - they are useless ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
But I have to admit that in a pinch - they are useless ;)

unless you have mice or spiders :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Altimix,

Regardless of your opinion of cats, I still think you're a hoot ! :D

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

300 cats loll are you kidding me lol. One or two cats is fine but 300 lol. How do one move around the house with 300 cats crawling up your azz lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Absolutely disgusting! I don't know what's people's fascination with allowing so many damn cats to occupy a home! Every home that's had a cat I've walked in to during my life, I've always smelled that stinking litter box! How do cat owners tolerate the stench? Is it that avoidable? The cats take a ####### in a box. They roll the ####### around with their paws and bury it. Then they jump and walk all over kitchen counters where food is prepared. Not to mention all the other places they walk all over the house with their crappy paws. I don't get it. I can't be convinced that cats are clean animals. <_<

I'm sorry, but upon reading this post, this is what came to mind.

FuckYouCat.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a side-note, for someone who puts so much importance on spelling and punctuation, you should perhaps spell check your posts. There's a misspelled word in many of your posts in this thread. Some examples:

"By the way, thank you for pointing out my puncuation error!"

The word is punctuation.

You created a dislusional fantasy within the confines of that empty space above your shoulders.

I believe that word is spelled disillusioned. According to Webster's online "The word ... entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above."

I'm not attacking you, please don't take it that way. The cat picture is just what came to mind...I think someone here on VJ has it as part of their signature, and I see it in their post all the time, so I couldn't help but post it. :blush: As for the spelling errors....hey we've all made them. ;) (I type very fast, and I know some of my punctuation errors stem from that fact. I just hope I don't make too many of them in one post, and pray that people reading it are able to understand what I'm saying. :yes: )

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You created a dislusional fantasy within the confines of that empty space above your shoulders.

I believe that word is spelled disillusioned. According to Webster's online "The word ... entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above."

I would have guessed 'delusional' instead of 'disillusioned' personally! :thumbs:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: Timeline
Condescention doesn't work with me, lol.

Lemme ask you this....do you not think that you coming in here all pizz and vinegar at HOW FILTHY CATS ARE! would alienate cat owners? Do you not see the logic that you're essentially calling a bunch of strangers filthy & unconcerned with bacteria? Can you see the correlation between your comments and the initial response you rec'd?

If I were here for a popularity contest, I would have said otherwise. Mind you, I was not the only one who shared the same views as I had stated. A person cannot go around their entire life walking on eggshells being afraid of saying anything because it may offend someone. 100% of the crowd can never be 100% happy at the same time. It's a waste of time to try. So I don't. My comments were not directed at any one person. I spoke how I felt about something and I questioned it. Which I haven't received any replies to some of them. If anyone felt I was directly talking straight at them, I would have used your name in that post to your response. If the person's name wasn't used, then it was at that person's own volition to accept the statement was directed at them. Most of the time, when people take offense to something, there's usually some truth within them that they can relate. Instead of dealing with their indiscretions, their solution is to personally lash out at the person who made the statement they did not find agreeable. Probably because it may have hit close to home. I don't know. I don't live in their homes. I made no comments at "their" pets personally. I spoke of something in general. It was just a very bold statement or two that I had made. With quite a few in agreement. I didn't say to cat owners that it was "their" cats that were leaving #######, etc. all over their homes. It makes me curious how many litter boxes were cleaned after reading this thread?

People can act toward me as though I dumped salt in an open wound. Or that I took their Massingill and replaced the solution with gasoline. Or that I replaced their tampons with Q-Tips. Then so be it. I won't conform my life or my existence to the tune of another person's beliefs. :no:

Right, so quit b!tchin when they give it back to you :thumbs: duh

Timeline
Right, so quit b!tchin when they give it back to you :thumbs: duh

You're the only one saying "b!tching". Honestly, was it your Massingill that was tainted? What was said, was said. It took a few of you to think you could push me over with what brilliant wisdom you could muster together. And you didn't succeed. I see that you choose to keep instigating the situation. Why? Are you that unhappy with yourself that you chose me to be your target? I'm flattered. But still, I remain unimpressed. Not one of your opinions or comments made on this thread, has been life-changing. You can save your b!tching at me. Give it someone who actually thinks you've got something important to say. This has all been quite fun to pass the time while I wait for my NOA2. Frankly my dear, you're boring the hell out of me! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Timeline
Absolutely disgusting! I don't know what's people's fascination with allowing so many damn cats to occupy a home! Every home that's had a cat I've walked in to during my life, I've always smelled that stinking litter box! How do cat owners tolerate the stench? Is it that avoidable? The cats take a ####### in a box. They roll the ####### around with their paws and bury it. Then they jump and walk all over kitchen counters where food is prepared. Not to mention all the other places they walk all over the house with their crappy paws. I don't get it. I can't be convinced that cats are clean animals. <_<

I'm sorry, but upon reading this post, this is what came to mind.

FuckYouCat.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol:

On a side-note, for someone who puts so much importance on spelling and punctuation, you should perhaps spell check your posts. There's a misspelled word in many of your posts in this thread. Some examples:

"By the way, thank you for pointing out my puncuation error!"

The word is punctuation.

I'm not attacking you, please don't take it that way. The cat picture is just what came to mind...I think someone here on VJ has it as part of their signature, and I see it in their post all the time, so I couldn't help but post it. :blush: As for the spelling errors....hey we've all made them. ;) (I type very fast, and I know some of my punctuation errors stem from that fact. I just hope I don't make too many of them in one post, and pray that people reading it are able to understand what I'm saying. :yes: )

Don't worry about it. I can see when someone is being constructive. The picture of the cat flipping the bird is cool. In realization, if they could actually pop a middle finger up at someone, I think it would become permanent from doing it so often! Perhaps, I would have one then! Or maybe a cat! :lol:

Edited by altimixdj

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would have guessed 'delusional' instead of 'disillusioned' personally! :thumbs:

There were so many questions I had about the word choices and almost-words in that post... oh the irony of linking to a dictionary and insulting my vocabulary.

The Beast from the Abyss

Oh I agree - I wouldn't trade my cats for anything. But I have to admit that in a pinch - they are useless ;)

Uh, unless your house is being filled with deadly gases. Duh. :D